What's new

Iran's drone power

No problem. I have no problem with countries having and showing their military tech, my issue is when they lie, or exaggerate or manipulate the truth related to their military technology. Turkey is on its way though.
So you say TB-2 is a copy of Mohajer and Ababil with a ''cute'' look?
Ok lets take a look on the said drones.

4d696ded952fd73205a0ca7566cfa05c.jpg

Mohajer-4_%2825%29.jpg

AB3_Kish%2BAirshow%2B2014%2B(1).jpg

Yeah TB-2 is definitely a copy of those... :coffee:

No problem. I have no problem with countries having and showing their military tech, my issue is when they lie, or exaggerate or manipulate the truth related to their military technology. Turkey is on its way though.
Are you really an idiot or pretending so? There was no Shahed-129 when ANKA had it's first flight. On it's way, he says :rofl:

I don't know why do you get triggered when I point out the truth about Iranian presentation, it's almost like the bazaar near my house but here you are, triggered, comparing Turkish-Iranian tech Nigeriyoon style.

Last edited:
Turkish Drone technology is copy of Iran:-), thats because nothing is operational of Iran. Let it go people, he think they have somekind of alien technology...:-)

TB-2 have destroyed more military gear than all of the others in your list combined (maybe apart from Predator, not sure about that) and im not talking about some pick ups but advanced stuff like ADS's and Tanks. :lol:
can you show us stats to prove this. your crappy bayraktar that kid can break in 2 with their hands hasnt even gotten the record of the predator drone, at least show some respect for your NATO boss. your crappy drones go and bomb T-50 old tank usd in WW2 and you guys want olympic medals.

But the more you post the more your colors get exposed,
what colors? i really think you meant to say instead:
But the more you post the more THE TRUTH get exposed,

dont you think its time to put Iranian flag on your account my wanna be black American friend? :)
dont you think its time for you to accept i'm 0% Iranian and i've shown my passports on PDF to prove this? i wonder if u look smart now saying this.

So you say TB-2 is a copy of Mohajer and Ababil with a ''cute'' look?
Ok lets take a look on the said drones.

4d696ded952fd73205a0ca7566cfa05c.jpg

Mohajer-4_%2825%29.jpg

AB3_Kish%2BAirshow%2B2014%2B(1).jpg

Yeah TB-2 is definitely a copy of those... :coffee:
hmmm.....you make a good point, but i guess i called your bayraktars crappy because they look like enlarged insects? they're ugly.

Please do not feed these Turkish trolls and just report their comments.
thank you. trolll can only roam streets now, our homes are locked up.

can you show us stats to prove this. your crappy bayraktar that kid can break in 2 with their hands hasnt even gotten the record of the predator drone, at least show some respect for your NATO boss. your crappy drones go and bomb T-50 old tank usd in WW2 and you guys want olympic medals.
Are you seriously comparing TB-2 to Predator? :lol:
You actually have no clue what you talk about, im not gonna waste my time with you. :partay:

hmmm.....you make a good point, but i guess i called your bayraktars crappy because they look like enlarged insects? they're ugly.
Its not about the looks but the inner values, remember that or you will have a hard time in life. :lol:

Yeaaah like qahar313 alien fighter block III...:p:
ATAK2_01.jpg

63200_snaps_tfx1aboutsnappynewfirstshowonsnappynew_gl_1569044620370.jpg

watch who is talking about qaher, the king of mock ups in ME. the only country that is way ahead of Iran...just in PDF and according to some Pakistani members...
again come back when you made something like these:
TAZARV01.jpg

yasin.jpg

Untgggithlged.jpg

44923577_2149074365114395_6259581371494077947_n.jpg

come back when you have an operational radar, domestic jet engine, a functional jet powered plane and some respect. you are not US or Russia. you can't build half of the things we build.
BTW qaher performed it's taxi tests several years ago, then your tf-x gonna do it's own??

ATAK2_01.jpg

63200_snaps_tfx1aboutsnappynewfirstshowonsnappynew_gl_1569044620370.jpg

watch who is talking about qaher, the king of mock ups in ME. the only country that is way ahead of Iran...just in PDF and according to some Pakistani members...
again come back when you made something like these:
View attachment 639823
View attachment 639824
View attachment 639826
View attachment 639825

come back when you have an operational radar, domestic jet engine, a functional jet engine and some respect. you are not US or Russia. you can't build half of the things we build.
BTW qaher performed it's taxi tests several years ago, then your tf-x gonna do it's own??

Ooo we are devoloping in real world, this is not for domestic chest bump.:-)

Not only qahar but that midget drone and that 1500 ton destroyer of yours and the list goes on and on....8-)....

Do you really compare Qaher F313 mockup with that? Some Shias may find it interesting in region but I don't buy Iranian resistance, sorry.

They are really thinking that thing will fly, that shows what kind world they live...

Do you really compare Qaher F313 mockup with that? Some Shias may find it interesting in region but I don't buy Iranian resistance, sorry.
with what exactly?? a project without engine, avionics, radar, experties and RAM?? at least in case of Iran we did choose something we can really do and we choosed old solution of faceting over RAM, owj engine and 4th generation avionics that maybe prove it's real effort. but your one possibly will go the same way altay did.
They are really thinking that thing will fly, that shows what kind world they live...
people like you were saying that bavar-373 is fake but in the time they were painted in brown by Iran, hope you don't when it flies. also remember that people laugh at Iran achievements because US propaganda machine misleads them to believe iran is bluffing, otherwise Iranian maded toys destroyed highest NATO grade stuff in Yemen. the same NATO standard that you claim your products are qualified.

with what exactly?? a project without engine, avionics, radar, experties and RAM?? at least in case of Iran we did choose something we can really do and we choosed old solution of faceting over RAM, owj engine and 4th generation avionics that maybe prove it's real effort. but your one possibly will go the same way altay did.
I sometimes see you in Turkish section, do your homework better. I won't participate anymore, I didn't even compare. My criticism for Iranian presentation stands still.

Back
Top Bottom