What's new

Iranians celebrate US victory over Iran in World Cup

I don't know what "culture" there is in lying to a girl about your real name and faith and then dousing her in petrol through her bedroom window and burning her alive or killing her and chopping her into little pieces under a running shower and then storing the pieces in a deep freezer in your room, the head right on top, looked at each night, often after copulating with another unsuspecting girl in the same room. If that is "culture" I don't care where it's from. It needs to be eradicated from our soil.
This is an example of a crime punished under law by any country. Crimes do not have race, caste, or religion. And, as far as I know it is not an epidemic problem reported in the news.

In India there was a time not long ago that 'accidental' wife burning related to non-payment of dowries had become a problem. It would be easy for rest of the world to demonize Hindus for it, but they are generally on a higher moral plane. By saying 'Abduls' you imply that it is approved by religion which it is not. Quran has high moral and ethical marriage regulations. For example, the man pays dowry to the woman.

Abdul means Slave. Ironically, Pakistanis on this forum commonly call Indian Muslims 'Slave' too, so you share the same root of racism with Pakistanis. You mirror what they are saying. Racism is an evil too. Both crimes and racism should be fought, but they will never be entirely eradicated. Evil will exist till the end of time in one form or another.

USA are absolute garbage. The whole group was. Wales, seriously how did they get there? After the first states first game I said they couldn't hit a barn door. Nothings changed and yet they are in the knock out stages of the duffest World Cup of all time.

really what's to celebrate or feel saddened for . the team was useless , when the players can dictate their will on federation it means that team and federation have serious problem and not worthy as considering national team , you think why Queiroz selected again , was he good ? did he achieved anything with national team that the others didn't ?
anybody that considered the team worthy of being happy for its win or sad for its loose was kidding himself, England or USA win or Wales loss meant nothing . the team had no discipline , ran by the football federation mafia and Queiroz fan lobbies

Ideally, football should mean nothing in general.

But you understand the political ramifications very well. Including the implication of applauding a win by the English or American teams in particular.

Those who did lower themselves to such perverted depths, a tiny fraction of the Iranian people, acted as footmen to the enemy in the political realm, sending wrong signals, having the enemy rejoice at their stupidity. And their motivations had nothing to do with the football federation's tactical choices nor with Queiroz fan lobbies, as a matter of fact they had nothing to do with sports.

Last edited:
Interesting, when other users were arguing along those shaky lines, it seems to me you were quick to counter them, weren't you. What happened, my retort was a tad too devastating to anti-Iranian zionist and American propagandists, for your taste? Have you been gripped by a sudden surge of compassion towards them?
I counter them when the claim is we didn't answer them . it don't mean I believe the answer was enough or appropriate , my definition of appropriate answer is something that teach them not to repeat their mistakes ever again. and I yet to see an appropriate answer

Not the most patriotic of moves, celebrating your arch rival's win over your own country and under autocratic regimes, that can only mean trouble. Sadly, they will found out the hard way

both you and me can read the same book , the question is does we both have the same interpretation of it ?
are both of us take of the book has the same weight and validity.
Well when hundreds of millions of people are Jihadists one might think something's wrong with the book.

Well when hundreds of millions of people are Jihadists one might think something's wrong with the book.
The Arab world became Arab because of the influence of the Quran, yet the Jews and Christians were under protection, free to practise their religion with political, business and education opportunities. A Muslim, especially a leader, was far more liable to have his head cutoff for sectarian or political reasons. Palestinians were Christian most of whom later became Muslim. They do not accept Jews because of their role in crucifying Christ. Most likely the family of Jesus [his brother James] is Palestinian.

Abdul means Slave. Ironically, Pakistanis on this forum commonly call Indian Muslims 'Slave' too, so you share the same root of racism with Pakistanis.
Different meanings. Abdul is not an insult to Muslims as much as Indians might think or wish it is. The name is faith derived and implies only being a slave to Allah (Abdullah). It's meant in a spiritual sense. However, when Indians are called slaves, it's a bit more literal in meaning.

And no one really cares about attempted racism from Indians of all people either 😹 it's expected considering we've been enemies since our inception.

Different meanings. Abdul is not an insult to Muslims as much as Indians might think or wish it is. The name is faith derived and implies only being a slave to Allah (Abdullah). It's meant in a spiritual sense. However, when Indians are called slaves, it's a bit more literal in meaning.

And no one really cares about attempted racism from Indians of all people either 😹 it's expected considering we've been enemies since our inception.
Pakistan's enmity doesn't mean anything to me. It means a lot to your Bharati cousins because the root of it relates to Mahabharat war. Abdullah used to be common name among Arab Jews. One of my maternal grandfather's name was Abdullah.

Am I really wrong? Do ISIS and Shiite terrorists not read the same book?

What makes their interpretation of the Quran "less right" than others?
Dont zionist jews and non zionist jews also "read the same book" ? [obviously I`m not meaning the koran/quran.🙄]

The true difference is obviously what one does based on that interpretation,and of course whether the majority of believers is also willing to go along with that interpretation.
For instance isis thought that enslaving non muslims was perfectly okay,and that ethnically cleansing syria of christians,shiites and alawites was also perfectly okay.
Its really not all that different from zionist jews believing that occupying and colonizing palestine and ethnically cleansing it of its indigenous inhabitants is perfectly okay,whereas non zionists jews either reject all or at least some of these concepts.

P.S.
I dont recall there being any shiite version of,or equivalent of isis.
It is funny tho,at one point in time the term "islamist" used to always mean a shiite,nowadays tho its a sunni.

Islam with dictatorship has no place even Islam prohabits such leadership we are very extreme we don't want to give rights to people live as they want there should be balance extreme right or left is death for any civilization

Dont zionist jews and non zionist jews also "read the same book" ? [obviously I`m not meaning the koran/quran.🙄]

The true difference is obviously what one does based on that interpretation,and of course whether the majority of believers is also willing to go along with that interpretation.
For instance isis thought that enslaving non muslims was perfectly okay,and that ethnically cleansing syria of christians,shiites and alawites was also perfectly okay.
Its really not all that different from zionist jews believing that occupying and colonizing palestine and ethnically cleansing it of its indigenous inhabitants is perfectly okay,whereas non zionists jews either reject all or at least some of these concepts.

P.S.
I dont recall there being any shiite version of,or equivalent of isis.
It is funny tho,at one point in time the term "islamist" used to always mean a shiite,nowadays tho its a sunni.
Non-Zionist Jews almost are all left wing Jews by blood not belief, I doubt most ever opened the Torah. They are essentially brainwashed pro-feminism pro LGBT liberals.

Religious "non-Zionist" Jews are Jews that believe Israel should exist after the Messiah comes, basically, they are "not yet Zionists". And when the Messiah comes, they believe all non-Jews in Israel should be enslaved/killed. The Jews that believe that are called Netorei Karta, a very small sect of Judaism with barely a few tens of thousands of followers.

So the concensus for all Jews by belief is that Israel should exist, some just believe it shouldn't exist now.

This is an example of a crime punished under law by any country. Crimes do not have race, caste, or religion. And, as far as I know it is not an epidemic problem reported in the news.

In India there was a time not long ago that 'accidental' wife burning related to non-payment of dowries had become a problem. It would be easy for rest of the world to demonize Hindus for it, but they are generally on a higher moral plane. By saying 'Abduls' you imply that it is approved by religion which it is not. Quran has high moral and ethical marriage regulations. For example, the man pays dowry to the woman.

Abdul means Slave. Ironically, Pakistanis on this forum commonly call Indian Muslims 'Slave' too, so you share the same root of racism with Pakistanis. You mirror what they are saying. Racism is an evil too. Both crimes and racism should be fought, but they will never be entirely eradicated. Evil will exist till the end of time in one form or another.

I said Abduls because there have been over 20 such cases in recent memory being discussed by the nation (my nation, not Australia) where all the male pepetrators have been Abduls. All the female victims Hindu girls.

You sound like an Abdul apologist to me. If not one yourself.

The rioters were overwhelmingly pro-zionist. Wordplay will be of no consequence here.

Your mullahs should really leave my country out of it .

Some Iranians seems to had enough of mullah dictatorship and their rules , like forcing the hijab . what has my country got to do with it ?

Typical how dictatorships like to distort reality .

Ukrainians fighting to defend their homes are Nazis ( with a Jewish president ) .

And Iranian teens showing their beautiful hair , are somehow into Israel or have some Israeli agenda.

Simply a lie by your regime aimed to blur some very legitimate claims by the protestors.

~

Back
Top Bottom