What's new

Iranians celebrate US victory over Iran in World Cup

I don't know what "culture" there is in lying to a girl about your real name and faith and then dousing her in petrol through her bedroom window and burning her alive or killing her and chopping her into little pieces under a running shower and then storing the pieces in a deep freezer in your room, the head right on top, looked at each night, often after copulating with another unsuspecting girl in the same room. If that is "culture" I don't care where it's from. It needs to be eradicated from our soil.

They don't need to lie

This is hindutva propaganda

You dont think these Hindu girls know exactly what they are doing and with whom????

The Hindu girls want to screw around and that's what they do, if they don't get a marriage proposal at the end of it or they get caught out by hindus this what happens

Regime :

( Definitions from Oxford Languages dictionary :

a government, especially an authoritarian one.

I think this describes perfectly what you have in Iran

I think it describes the apartheid regime in Occupied Palestine to the T. As well as totalitarian western pseudo-democracies.

Sure , : " pro-zionist " rioters. If people in your country risk their lives and go out to the street to protest , it is not cause they are Zionists , but because they want to see a regime change in Iran,

The rioters were overwhelmingly pro-zionist. Wordplay will be of no consequence here.

Hence they chant the Slogan :

marg bar diktator , death to the dictator.

Does not make them anti-zionist or even neutral in this regard. Tellingly, it's zionist propaganda that portrays the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution as a supposed "dictator".

If they where pro-zionist i imagine they would chant something about the land of Israel being the eternal home of the Jewish people ,

Not about the regime , ooops , forgot , you don't have a " regime " in Iran.

Since when does their disdain for the Iranian people's Revolution, in line with zio-American plans for the destruction of Iran, rule out pro-zionist positions? False equivalence.

Last edited:
It's not Iranians. it's few Iranians, and for example I didn't hear any of this so called celebration in my neighborhood.

Now ghosts have to continue the so called revolution!
in Tehran there was such celebration in some areas m but well here always there was celebration no matter national team won or loose .
it seems at least in Tehran people are looking for an excuse to come out and release some steam

I think it describes the apartheid regime in Occupied Palestine to the T. As well as totalitarian western pseudo-democracies.
it describe both , but stick on the face of the one with less media and propaganda power . now as that media power is not the same every where , in some area in the world one is called regime and in some area the other is called regime

Am I really wrong? Do ISIS and Shiite terrorists not read the same book?

What makes their interpretation of the Quran "less right" than others?
both you and me can read the same book , the question is does we both have the same interpretation of it ?
are both of us take of the book has the same weight and validity.

Last edited:
The rioters were overwhelmingly pro-zionist. Wordplay will be of no consequence here.
not necessarily , they were anti government policy .
if the situation was different the were probably anti Israel , foe example let go back to 55 and 56 didn't King Mohammad Reza Pahlavi started to criticize Israel in some of his interviews . how can you explain that?

in Tehran there was such celebration in some areas m but well here always there was celebration no matter national team won or loose .
it seems at least in Tehran people are looking for an excuse to come out and release some steam

There's no comparison between the token bunch of confused, lost footmen of Tel Aviv and Washington who celebrate the loss of the national team on the one hand, and the large masses which spread across town after the team's victory on the other. Only stating facts.

it describe both , but stick on the face of the one with less media and propaganda power . now as that media power is not the same every where , in some area in the world one is called regime and in some area the other is called regime

It describes NATO regimes and the apartheid zionist entity. In Iran we have a government and a political order.

Last edited:
It describes NATO regimes and the apartheid zionist entity. In Iran we have a government and a political order.
well they also have a government and a political order , its not exclusive to Iran

not necessarily , they were anti government policy .

An anti-IR oppositionist brainwashed by Iran International, Manoto, BBC Persian and not supportive of the zionist apartheid regime is a true rarity. As reflected in past slogans such as "no Gaza, no Lebanon".

if the situation was different the were probably anti Israel , foe example let go back to 55 and 56 didn't King Mohammad Reza Pahlavi started to criticize Israel in some of his interviews . how can you explain that?

Explain what? And Pahlavi was the typical closet Judeo-critical zionist. Just like Trump. It's not his meaningless "criticism" that matters but his regime's thorough submission to zionists. Balfour himself is said to have had Judeophobic tendencies.

well they also have a government and a political order , its not exclusive to Iran

Theirs are more adequately referred to as regimes because of their totalitarian (and genocidal) essence.

There's no comparison between the token bunch of confused, lost footmen of Tel Aviv and Washington who celebrate the loss of the national team on the one hand, and the large masses which spread across town after the team's victory.
maybe they are footman of Telaviv maybe no , don't knew .
this year after some decision of Football federation i decide not to watch the national team games and not support them , does it also make me Telaviv or Washington footmen

maybe they are footman of Telaviv maybe no , don't knew .

People who play into the hands of Washington's and Tel Aviv's agenda qualify as such. Useful idiots in the best case, active traitors in the worst. Footmen in both.

this year after some decision of Football federation i decide not to watch the national team games and not support them , does it also make me Telaviv or Washington footmen

If you celebrate the USA and English teams' win, like the token number of misfits under discussion, then yes.

An anti-IR oppositionist brainwashed by Iran International, Manoto, BBC Persian and not supportive of the zionist apartheid regime is a true rarity. As reflected in past slogans such as "no Gaza, no Lebanon".
well that is "No Gaza, no Lebanon , My life is for Iran " but everybody has its own taste .to be honest I believe we must spend a little less on Lebanon and Syria and backstabbing Hamas and use that on fixing some problem in our country . i think our priority must shift a little more toward inside our country to make the distance between people and government less so foreigners can't put a wedge between them so easily, if people were more satisfied , BBC , Iran International or ManoTo (does anyone watch it anymore?) could not achieve their goals so easily
Theirs are more adequately referred to as regimes because of their totalitarian (and genocidal) essence.
both fill the criteria , to me even France and England and many others also fill the criteria . sadly Iran also fill the criteria

If you celebrate the USA and English teams' win, like the token number of misfits under discussion, then yes.
really what's to celebrate or feel saddened for . the team was useless , when the players can dictate their will on federation it means that team and federation have serious problem and not worthy as considering national team , you think why Queiroz selected again , was he good ? did he achieved anything with national team that the others didn't ?
anybody that considered the team worthy of being happy for its win or sad for its loose was kidding himself, England or USA win or Wales loss meant nothing . the team had no discipline , ran by the football federation mafia and Queiroz fan lobbies

Last edited:
well that is "No Gaza, no Lebanon , My life is for Iran "

That belies contempt for anti-zionist Resistance, as well as tendential sympathy for zionism.

but everybody has its own taste .to be honest I believe we must spend a little less on Lebanon and Syria and backstabbing Hamas and use that on fixing some problem in our country . i think our priority must shift a little more toward inside our country to make the distance between people and government less so foreigners can't put a wedge between them so easily, if people were more satisfied , BBC , Iran International or ManoTo (does anyone watch it anymore?) could not achieve their goals so easily

They do not achieve their final goal easily, as a matter of fact they've failed at reaching it.

Also you just inverted cause and consequence. Some people indulge in mindless oppositionism because of the BBC, Saudi International and Manoto, not the other way around. And these three are cited in a generic manner to designate the entire spectrum of anti-Iran media including on the internet.

Iran ought to invest more in Lebanon, Syria and Palestine. More than enough would still be left for expenditures at home - not that market fanatical liberals can credibly pretend to be advocates of government spending though, that sort of fallacy won't fly with everyone.

Those advocating that the Islamic Republic should evacuate these strategic theaters, are in fact aiming to weaken Iran's deterrence power. It's the same peopled who wanted to negotiate a JCPOA II on ballistic missiles and do away with Iran's missile power. A fifth column of traitors who seek to dismantle Iran's defenses so as to enable the enemy to launch military aggression or to arm rioters at smaller cost.

both fill the criteria , to me even France and England and many others also fill the criteria . sadly Iran also fill the criteria

No, she doesn't. NATO regimes however do.

Last edited:
They do not achieve their final goal easily, as a matter of fact they've failed at achieving it.
I say they achieved it , just consider the damage to the country and our economy .
the family of the people who died , fall in their camp and never reconciliate with the establishment . its like saying 88 incident achieved nothing
No, she doesn't. NATO regimes however do.
that's the logic of I'm holier than thou

I say they achieved it , just consider the damage to the country and our economy .

In war against superpowers, some hits are taken. But what's more significant is how these superpowers with their massively superior resources have miserably failed to topple the Islamic Republic and put an end to the Islamic Revolution after almost forty four long years, which is what all the damage to the economy and country is supposed to result in - that damage is not an end onto itself.

the family of the people who died , fall in their camp and never reconciliate with the establishment . its like saying 88 incident achieved nothing

Many more will commit treason. And will lose all the same, and will grow old and frustrated as they watch the Islamic Revolution thrive on and on.

that's the logic of I'm holier than thou

Iran is 'holier' than genocidal, totalitarian NATO and zionist regimes. We are right, they are wrong.

Last edited:
Iran is 'holier' than genocidal, totalitarian NATO and zionist regimes. We are right, they are wrong.
yeah and I'm King Hack-Hook the Magnificent
In war against superpowers, some hits are taken. But what's more significant is how these superpowers with their massively superior resources have miserably failed to topple the Islamic Republic and put an end to the Islamic Revolution, which is what all the damage to the economy and country is supposed to result in - that damage is not an end onto itself.
Many more will commit treason. And will lose all the same, and will grow old and frustrated as they watch the Islamic Revolution thrive on and on.
well right now it seems we are on receiving end even heard of the phrase "Death by a thousand Slash" war is more than a single battle and as far as how I see it. they do anything they want without receiving an appropriate answer .

yeah and I'm King Hack-Hook the Magnificent

I could think of more appropriate nicknames for a person trying to portray Iran as a criminal government akin to the likes of the USA and zionist regimes.

well right now it seems we are on receiving end even heard of the phrase "Death by a thousand Slash" war is more than a single battle and as far as how I see it.

That's the impression people susceptible to zionist and western propaganda will get.

To me it seems that forty three years is not the time span of a single battle. Period over which I could hear similar stories of "slow defeat" (along with promises of "imminent downfall") on a daily basis.

they do anything they want without receiving an appropriate answer .

Interesting, when other users were arguing along those shaky lines, it seems to me you were quick to counter them, weren't you. What happened, my retort was a tad too devastating to anti-Iranian zionist and American propagandists, for your taste? Have you been gripped by a sudden surge of compassion for them?

There's no need for me to address the quoted one liner - I'll direct you to the answers you gave yourself to such allegations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom