What's new

Iranians celebrate US victory over Iran in World Cup

Somehow I very much doubt that.
Still if one looks only at western media sources,then one could almost be forgiven for thinking that there were hundreds of thousands [perhaps millions!! 🤪 ] out on the streets protesting,rather than the actual low hundreds to low thousands [at best].
Iranians can be strong in their feelings. Many in Southern California refuse to describe themselves as so and call themselves Persian. A guy I was working with here in Oregon was so anti-Islam that it was shocking. I think the Ayatollahs have screwed the pooch with a lot of younger Iranians.

Iranians can be strong in their feelings. Many in Southern California refuse to describe themselves as so and call themselves Persian. A guy I was working with here in Oregon was so anti-Islam that it was shocking. I think the Ayatollahs have screwed the pooch with a lot of younger Iranians.
Ah yes,the [infamous] so called "persian nationalists",essentially something rather similar [in sentiment] to the indian hindutva movement.[and no,thats most definitely NOT meant as a compliment]

There are still hundred of thousands of ethnic Vietnamese in California who reject the current Vietnamese goverment and do not consider North Vietnamese and North Vietnamese culture as their own. Should not be surprised. They are simply brainwashed by strong Western media to the extent that saying every positive news about Vietnam, even by the like of Reuteirs, are fake or paid.

Back
Top Bottom