What's new

Iranians celebrate US victory over Iran in World Cup

@waz please stop religious rants by Indians

On topic: It has nothing to do with Islam

Some people are extremely at odds with government because of protests

PS. most of the muslim countries don't even have national football team in world class, while our national team scored 4 goals to angelo Saxons, 2 to england 2 to wales

Also our wrestling and volleyball teams has defeated USA for tens of times

PPS. Our national beach soccer team is number 1 in the world (won world cup for 4 times) and our futsal team is one of top 5 in the world for decades

Last edited:
@waz please stop religious discussions

Some people are extremely at odds with government because they think the government brutally killed protesters

Exactly! Just like Youthiaz ( Pakistani followers of Imran Khan) of Pakistan you find in packs here on PDF. Who loves to see Pakistan Go Bankrupt every other moment and celebrates every such news by creating a new thread and bashing GOP every now and than.

Lmfao you retard, they prefer Israel and the US over Palestine and the Iranians because the Iranian dictators prefer to spend money on Palestinans, Yemen and Lebanese terrorist groups while Iranian citizens are suffering economically and have many water issues, Iran is also completely blocking the internet for everyone and are killing teenaged girls for showing a bit of hair
Oaw, i know this is coming, the theory of detects still works, ur words makes sense, it means,i no longer can't blame people who has love for ISIS even though what they even did , bcz ike them, some sick people out there who still worship and and has enormous love for Israel as well as US visa.

Yes, society must have some defective sperm out there like Zionist, liberalism, feminism, 7 color revolution, Nudity and sexuality.

Otherwise there will be excuse of the existence of religion. Some one has to take care of defects.

Sorry but bokchod like u has no cure.😁

Just like Indonesians are basically Hindu converts. More than half of world Islam is Hindu.
To be exact we call it pagans rather Hindu, bcz the world including Arabs were dissolved in paganism.

Basically Hinduism is a form of paganism that found its way in India. Is ur religion is authentic to the original one by people of Sindhi.

Last edited:
@waz please stop religious rants by Indians

Some people are extremely at odds with government because of protests

PS. most of the muslim countries don't even have national football team in world class, while our national team scored 4 goals to angelo Saxons, 2 to england 2 to wales

Also our wrestling and volleyball teams has defeated USA for tens of times

PPS. Our national beach soccer team is number 1 in the world (won world cup for 4 times) and our futsal team is one of top 5 in the world for decades
talked about win against USA many times , recall once TV sport anchor (I think it was Khiabani) after a win against USA ( don't recall which sport) said victory against USA show our God and Religion is stronger than their God and Religion . wonder will he believe in that after this defeat ? and if he still believe in polytheism ?

Exactly! Just like Youthiaz ( Pakistani followers of Imran Khan) of Pakistan you find in packs here on PDF. Who loves to see Pakistan Go Bankrupt every other moment and celebrates every such news by creating a new thread and bashing GOP every now and than.

Yeah absolutely true.

BTW
Tens millions Iranians rally to celebrate victory of IR every year all over Iran

These angry part of society are less than 5%

Oaw, i know this is coming, the theory of detects still works, ur words makes sense, it means,i no longer can't blame people who has love for ISIS even though what they even did , bcz ike them, some sick people out there who still worship and and has enormous love for Israel as well as US visa.

Yes, society must have some defective sperm out there like Zionist, liberalism, feminism, 7 color revolution, Nudity and sexuality.

Otherwise there will be excuse of the existence of religion. Some one has to take care of defects.

ISIS and their derivatives are just very very strict Muslims that follow every word of the Quran down to every word. They read "You shall strike terror into the hearts of the unbelievers" and terror they strike.

And the Shia terrorists are the same, except they don't like Aisha and love beating themselves once a year. Only difference is the direction which the knife beheads.

Zionism has nothing to do with liberalism and feminism. Zionism is the belief Israel is the rightful homeland of the Jews, nothing more, nothing less. Only brainless idiots that we constantly humiliate by defeating them militarily think otherwise.

To be exact we call it pagans rather Hindu, bcz the world including Arabs were dissolved in paganism.

Basically Hinduism is a form of paganism that found its way in India. Is ur religion is authentic to the original one by people of Sindhi.

Call it whatever you want. I've been to your country. Cultured people. Respect for roots. Sanskrit influences still strong and obvious.

P.S. I was talking about Indonesia.

Then I saw your flags.

@waz please stop religious discussions

Some people are extremely at odds with government because they think the government brutally killed protesters
Correct, Iranian does understand it is their regime to be blame, not Islam.

Any way one Iranian best player cannot play because of politics, I can see the result can be different if he played.

Muslim teams in World Cup played well. Iran, Qatar, Saudi, Tunisia, Marocco, and Senegal

ISIS and their derivatives are just very very strict Muslims that follow every word of the Quran down to every word. They read "You shall strike terror into the hearts of the unbelievers" and terror they strike.
not exactly, they have a very strict interpretation of Quran words , that not necessarily mean they follow every word of Quran literally

And the Shia terrorists are the same, except they don't like Aisha and love beating themselves once a year. Only difference is the direction which the knife beheads.
again Shia also have an interpretation of Quran , don't mean they follow each words as it is said.

as a matter of fact following the text word to word is not possible because you here are failing to consider there is a story behind each word and those words come after specific situation that you must understand before yo want apply those words

It's football, anything can happen really. The loss doesn't bother me but some of the sordid reactions from a clearly highly emotional/motivated vocal minority are sad to say the least.

Dislike the current government all you want, but try to not throw the entire nation and Iranian people down the drain by thanking the very country that has caused Iran decades (pre-revolution/post) of strife and political hardship. Feels like Stockholm syndrome honestly as many of these online posts are from users outside of Iran or something lol.

Anyways, congratulation to USMNT. Let's see how far the United States will get in the Tournament, doubt many Americans really give a damn for soccer/football though. We don't have a lot of cultural respect like other nations do for the sport. Football (American), Basketball, Baseball amongst others are what regular Joe-Shmoe yanks give a shit about.

For me, one of the two nations (🇺🇸/🇮🇷) I'm rooting for has been eliminated (I think). Pros of being an American with Iranian parents lol.

Zionism has nothing to do with liberalism and feminism. Zionism is the belief Israel is the rightful homeland of the Jews, nothing more, nothing less. Only brainless idiots that we constantly humiliate by defeating them militarily think otherwise.
Lol regarding the enforced hijab, I have already debated with Iranian members here as many has been seen.

I have read Quran verses meaning completely more than once and read many hadiths as well.

My country for example is very Islamic, we just need to have more harsh punishment on thieve, killer, and those who conduct illegal sex to really completely become very Islamic which can be done if our parliament decide it.

Currently we are ditching Dutch law in our criminal law using democratic proses (syura- found in Quran)

Correct, Iranian does understand it is their regime to be blame, not Islam.

Any way one Iranian best player cannot play because of politics, I can see the result can be different if he played.

Muslim teams in World Cup played well. Iran, Qatar, Saudi, Tunisia, Marocco, and Senegal

He is a Kurdish separatist (not a team melli player)

He says I love Iran but he lies and he organized kurdish separatists

However he is released now

Daesh is a baby compared to angelo Saxons savages who massacred 100+ million indians

Same as unclean israeli child killer dogs

Daesh is a baby compared to angelo Saxons savages who massacred 100+ million indians

Same as israeli child killer dogs

Again you weakazz qaum is firing off our shoulders. Stop crying 24/7 like little schoolgirls and suck it up and do something. Or keep quiet. World is laughing at your "revolution". The Egyptians, in terms of Islamic nation of similar size and heft, did a way better job of a proper revolution. You guys are soft. Weak. Talk a lot. Do very little besides running to all corners of the west and setting up your Iranian or Pan Persian enclaves.

Back
Top Bottom