What's new

Iranians Build Up Afghan Clout

There is too much divide in Afghanistan. If you were to leave it up to the Afghans they would start killing each other and become warlords of their respective regions. That's why people think that Afghanistan will break up.

But we are the Afghan's brothers and we cannot let their country break up.

Afghanistan is not ready to have a Shia/Non-Pashtun leader, sorry to say.

They need to quite a few decades of sectarian/ethnic harmony before that can happen, like Pakistan.

It is better for Afghanistan to have an elected Parliament of all sectarian/ethnic groups instead of Taliban ruled country.

A pragmatic solution lies only in engaging with moderate (Afghan) Taliban elements (i.e. free from funding from KSA) which represent the majority, Sunni, Pashtuns of Afghanistan. US also tried out that strategy, but was too arrogant to keep Pakistan out of the loop; the strategy failed. Many analysts consider every 4 out of 5 Talibans to be moderate and can be the only dominant unifying force in Afghanistan.

If we only look at the post-revolutionary Iran, the grip of Mullahs was very strict on the populace, only with the passage of time, moderate (?enlightened) elements emerged from the ranks of clergy and brought reform.

Similar examples exist for Taliban era Afghanistan; they started with taxing the poppy production and ended up banning it completely by 2000 (by Mullah Omar's Fatwa); although poppy cultivation continued in Shia majority Northern Alliance areas.

The approach of 'the only good Talib is a dead Talib' has neither worked out in the past nor will it be any fruitful in the future.

Your information is all biased, secondly every aid doesn't mean spying USA needs to stop seeing Iran an enemy of Afghanistan rather it should handle Pakistan who is directly supporting terror groups to kill their own soldiers.

If Iran is having an eye on us 'now' is just because US wants to stay longer!

There is too much divide in Afghanistan. If you were to leave it up to the Afghans they would start killing each other and become warlords of their respective regions. That's why people think that Afghanistan will break up.

They need to quite a few decades of sectarian/ethnic harmony before that can happen, like Pakistan.
I agree,we should help them build an stable country,without drugs,terrorism,wars.

Actually the leader's religion is not important for me.But about ethnics,as I said,Pashtuns are not absolute majority.Before ethnics,a leader is an Afghan and should only care about rights of Afghans,not specific ethnics.As you know,Pashtun leaders in the past always discriminited against non Pashtuns,more or less during times.Like trying to make Pashtu as sole official language or pushing Non Pashtuns to margins.But It has been better in recent years.I hope it improves more and more.

We never forget last year's history's first Shia massacre in Afghanistan coordinated by people inside Pakistan they were captured and confessed it wasn't any blame! Pakistan is trying to bring everything it holds inside into Afghanistan but rest assured sectarian violence has never been in Afghanistan and any such incident if occurred will be directly blamed on wahabis inside Pakistan, so here Pakistan has nothing to score!

Secondly, from inside Afghanistan is covered you guys are just trying to put an image to the outsiders but from outside its crystal visible that US/UK/RU/CHINA/INDIA/PAKISTAN/IRAN etc.. all are into each others back to have a stake in Afghanistan - each one of them should leave this world-lordism!

Iran+Afghnaistan=common interest , keep terrorism out, make Afghanistan an independant counrty from America,etc.... Remember any instability in Afghanistan affects Iran directly, so Iran's ineterst is to keep Afghanistan stable. America on the other hand will do anything to keep iran , Russia out, if that means training terrorist to blow up people, they will do it. Instability in Afghanistan will not effact America in anyway. It will help them curb Iran and Russia influence, So please use your logic and see that America doesn't want what's best for the Afghan people.
Just what's best for America's interest.

America= Keep terrorism alive in Afghanistan to keep Russia and Iran's interest out of there. Make them extremly dependant on America, again create instability to keep iranian and Russian investors out of Afghanistan. westernize Afghanistan, so they start hating their own culture and start loving western culture more and more.

It's time for Afghanistan to be independant and start building their own country, However they like it to be!

For Iran to be interested in Afghanistan is a natural thing. Iran and Afghanistan can NOT be divided. You can put puppet leaders in there that wont cooperate with Iran, but will that really work? Iran and Aghanistan are neighbor and will stay neighbors forever. American invasion is here today, gone tommorow. Same thing with Pakistan, you have to work with Afghanistan, but only if you stop taking orders from Washington on what to do in there. I hope Afghanistan gets rid of terrorism quickly, too many attacks in Afghanistan that shouldn't happen.

Also instead of deciding for Afghanistan why don't America let Afghans decide for themsleves?

We never forget last year's history's first Shia massacre in Afghanistan coordinated by people inside Pakistan they were captured and confessed it wasn't any blame! Pakistan is trying to bring everything it holds inside into Afghanistan but rest assured sectarian violence has never been in Afghanistan and any such incident if occurred will be directly blamed on wahabis inside Pakistan, so here Pakistan has nothing to score!

Secondly, from inside Afghanistan is covered you guys are just trying to put an image to the outsiders but from outside its crystal visible that US/UK/RU/CHINA/INDIA/PAKISTAN/IRAN etc.. all are into each others back to have a stake in Afghanistan - each one of them should leave this world-lordism!

Come on Sher, we are neighbors, why do we want unstable neighbors?

And please, first Shia massacre?

Have your forgotten about Mazar-e-Sharif?

No need to blame everything on Pakistan. We want Afghanistan as brotherly nation.

I agree,we should help them build an stable country,without drugs,terrorism,wars.

Actually the leader's religion is not important for me.But about ethnics,as I said,Pashtuns are not absolute majority.Before ethnics,a leader is an Afghan and should only care about rights of Afghans,not specific ethnics.As you know,Pashtun leaders in the past always discriminited against non Pashtuns,more or less during times.Like trying to make Pashtu as sole official language or pushing Non Pashtuns to margins.But It has been better in recent years.I hope it improves more and more.

Believe me if some one from Baloch minority today become president and takes out Afghanistan from this sh*t will be loved by every Afghan, the matter of one party rule is over in Afghanistan and Pakistan is trying to push this method to bring ethnic violence again! Taliban doesn't represents Pashtun nor they have any national agenda.

Here we go.

The Afghans love to blame everything on Pakistan.

Who are the Taliban?

Are they Pakistanis?

Or are they Afghans?

:rolleyes:

Come on Sher, we are neighbors, why do we want unstable neighbors?

And please, first Shia massacre?

Have your forgotten about Mazar-e-Sharif?

No need to blame everything on Pakistan. We want Afghanistan as brotherly nation.

Yeah it was first of it's kind and Mazar-e-Sharif was a full fledged war against remnant NA forces not against Shias in particular.

We are neighbors but not the good ones and I too hope this turns from only neighborhood to brotherhood in reality!

Yeah it was first of it's kind and Mazar-e-Sharif was a full fledged war against remnant NA forces not against Shias in particular.

We are neighbors but not the good ones and I too hope this turns from only neighborhood to brotherhood in reality!

NA forces?

It was a massacre of 8000 Shia Hazaras. Some which barely escaped to Pakistan, and today are being killed by Baluch terrorists.

I feel so terrible. Even after escaping such a massacre these terrorists are still trying to murder them.

Yes, even Chinese fear Taliban and their support for Uyghur separatists.

I guess you mistaken. RAW and CIA is running the training camps for the Uyghur separatists. The poor Talibans don't even think anything against the neighboring countries. These poor ppls land is occupied by the foreign invaders and killerz of human races....:smokin:

Afghanistan's becoming a mish mash of varied interests. :lol:

atleast an indian excepts that they have their own interests in afghanistan, all these years i thought they are just helping out the poor miserable afghanis

Iran+Afghnaistan=common interest , keep terrorism out, make Afghanistan an independant counrty from America,etc.....

America= Keep terrorism alive in Afghanistan to keep Russia and Iran's interest out of there. Make them extremly dependant on America, again create instability to keep iranian and Russian investors out of Afghanistan. westernize Afghanistan, so they start hating their own culture and start loving western culture more and more.

It's time for Afghanistan to be independant and start building their own country, However they like it to be!

For Iran to be interested in Afghanistan is a natural thing. Iran and Afghanistan can NOT be divided. You can put puppet leaders in there that wont cooperate with Iran, but will that really work? Iran and Aghanistan are neighbor and will stay neighbors forever. American invasion is here today, gone tommorow. I hope Afghanistan gets rid of terrorism quickly, too many attacks in Afghanistan that shouldn't happen.

Also instead of deciding for Afghanistan why don't America let Afghans decide for themsleves?

Afghanistan is going to be independent, that's what our silly politicians came to realize now and very recently Karzai asked US/NATO to a speedy security transfer before 2014 because we are now fully able to secure our country and hidden talks have been made with groups like Hizb-e-Islami for handing over all authority to Afghan gov before 2014 elections.

The Iran-Afghanistan relations were for the first time damaged when Taliban started bullying Iran - it's now again healing with economical, political, trade, military engagements and we hope it gets better day by day.

I know that you have a great asset.....Keep it with them...If you have Taliban as your friend...why do you need enemey like India...Enjoy your weekend....

because india is ultimately the destination of taliban is :lol:

ghazwa e hind :lol:

Afghanistan is going to be independent, that's what our silly politicians came to realize now and very recently Karzai asked US/NATO to a speedy security transfer before 2014 because we are now fully able to secure our country and hidden talks have been made with groups like Hizb-e-Islami for handing over all authority of Afghan gov before 2014 elections.

The Iran-Afghanistan relations were for the first time damaged when Taliban started bullying Iran - it's now again healing with economical, political, trade, military engagements and we hope it gets better day by day.

It's not like Pashtuns haven't been massacred by other ethnic groups either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom