What's new

Iranians arrested for - a water fight

this is a pool sir...there are no guns and no risk of wetting passer bys
I prefer the riskier pillow fights myself:
pillow_fights_4.jpg

pillow_fights_10.jpg

I suppose this is what the British mean by "dry humor".

I prefer the riskier pillow fights myself:
pillow_fights_4.jpg

pillow_fights_10.jpg

I suppose this is what the British mean by "dry humor".

this is nuisance sir....you will clean the mess once the leave???
iranians are civilized...they dont have any room for such childish crap....your people dont have much to worry...rest of the world has serious stuff to sort out...dont expect them to waste their money on pillows fights and creating mess in towns.

looking at the childish mentality of these pillow fighters ..its their own very brotheren who fly tornados and and drones and bomb women and children...so not much can expect from your childish brains.

Sir in your country india widows are set on fire along with their dead husbands and it is sanctioned by your religion of hinduism....tradition is called "satti"...so it would be better if u stay out of it

The tradition we should all continue is the tradition of being kind to mentally sick people. Honoring that tradition, I let that ill informed, ill conceived ill intentioned remark pass!

Sir in your country india widows are set on fire along with their dead husbands and it is sanctioned by your religion of hinduism....tradition is called "satti"...so it would be better if u stay out of it

"Shakes his head"..

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom