What's new

Iranians Are Converting To Evangelical Christianity In Turkey

Why Iranians think we didn't read the history? What a scientific joke:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Who put abbaside in power , who were the power behind the scene and who were the ones who changed the caliph whenever they wanted and who defeated the caliph and made him their own vessels .
Abbaside Chalifate were nothing but puppets in the hand of non Arabs . now if your history say something else honestly that's not my problem .

In short some people needed puppets in power and those puppets must had relation to the Holy prophet and so come abbaside dynasty.

At least imagine come to power by their own means and cunning but what about abbaside ?

Who put abbaside in power , who were the power behind the scene and who were the ones who changed the caliph whenever they wanted and who defeated the caliph and made him their own vessels .
Abbaside Chalifate were nothing but puppets in the hand of non Arabs . now if your history say something else honestly that's not my problem .

In short some people needed puppets in power and those puppets must had relation to the Holy prophet and so come abbaside dynasty.

At least imagine come to power by their own means and cunning but what about abbaside ?
Oh ok non Arabs occupied Iran Sassanid era

Oh ok non Arabs occupied Iran Sassanid era
Abbaside had nothing to do with samanide defeat n wonder why you mix two different incident that are 200 years apart ?
I didn't say non arab defeated sasaniden I'm saying Abbaside were put in power by non arab if you think otherwise let have a debate on that.

Abbaside had nothing to do with samanide defeat n wonder why you mix two different incident that are 200 years apart ?
I didn't say non arab defeated sasaniden I'm saying Abbaside were put in power by non arab if you think otherwise let have a debate on that.
Your words are nothing without proofing

Your words are nothing without proofing
He is right but.

Yes the army that defeated the Unnayed dynasty was from Iran. But after that the
Abbasid killd the the man who led and arrange that force and gave power to them Alkhurasani!!!!

The Abbasid ruled without any one them that share them power period until the wathiq Billah who used lots of turks in his army?!

where they seized power and use him as puppet

Iranian too defeated the turks took Baghdad and appointed Abbasid khalif in the fourth century.

nice way of getting into Europe and USA

Its not just for that, based on my interaction with Iranians i found them to be the weakest Muslims of all, If you can call someone is Muslim just by name it would fit on Iranians, most of them even celebrate Christmas (which is fine) but wont celebrate any Muslim festival. I was even surprised someone Iranian I know did not even know when its Ramadhan and when was Eid.

yeah arab history lol...

that arab here arab there iranians here or there or turks.. really? in that times nor did arabs give a shit on that issue nor did the other do.. they only knew that islam is the answer and the only honor they seek an they needed and that is why they were sucessfull that is why romans joined their ranks or turks or persians

yeah arab history lol...

that arab here arab there iranians here or there or turks.. really? in that times nor did arabs give a shit on that issue nor did the other do.. they only knew that islam is the answer and the only honor they seek an they needed and that is why they were sucessfull that is why romans joined their ranks or turks or persians
wrong ,in those times Arab valued tribal values and bloodline even more than today.

wrong ,in those times Arab valued tribal values and bloodline even more than today.
They talk about something they dont know

Arab those days worst than the white supremacist today

some of them even refused to marry their daughters to khalifs sons just because they were mixed!

today Arab for sure very soft about that and the least racist nation among Muslims and non Muslims!!!

some of them even refused to marry their daughters to khalifs sons just because they were mixed!

today Arab for sure very soft about that and the least racist nation among Muslims and non Muslims!!!

What kind of nonsense are you blabbering about? Arabs mixed with locals in all conquered areas and areas where Arabs did trade (practically the entire Muslim world and even non-Muslim areas of the world such as Southern Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa) which is why Arabs are the second largest ethnic group in the world today and why the Arab diaspora is one of the largest ethnic diasporas in the world. Which is why you can find confirmed (DNA) Arab ancestry in every single Muslim nation of today (almost). The reason why Afro-Arab communities exist. Arab-Latinos, Arab-Indonesians, Arab-South East Asians etc. List is endless.

Nothing racist about preferring to marry other Arabs as well. Completely normal. Go tell an Iraqi Shia Arab that he shall marry a foreigner, lol.

Last edited:

We should not let non-Arabs marry Arab women, female freedom is dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom