What's new

Iranians Are Converting To Evangelical Christianity In Turkey

Where the heck do these millions of Arabs live in Turkey?

All over Turkey like all the other ethnic groups that I mentioned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs_in_Turkey

To null the mentality not the people or culture yes some of our culture is also he try to null it.
religiosly only Ahlul bayt are the most important and some Sahaba due to them being close to the prophet.

We are not worshipping no but Allah and follow Ahlul bayt as you see theres big difference between worshipping and following.

Who said so who knows what Muslims going to be around when he revealed also Arab still live in this middleeast land and the war is for the palestine so its not about the Arab its for the human race at all.

Its just Yemen for sure otherwise theres a land where the prophet said Thats where horn of satan going to arise.

Yes just like England today or the US also thats the fate of the Rising nations.

Well that already happened hence the afro-arab persian-arab turks-arab do you think we are 100%pure Arab if you think so yourd delusional.

I don't think so. Islam came with new universal ideas that nullified every culture on the planet that became Muslim which was in violation of it. Arab or non-Arab.

Certainly seems like worshipping to me.

Every ahadiht says that and Islamic scholar.

No, every Arab region in existence.

So you admit to having written nonsense initially. Good, that was all I wanted to hear.

No, nobody is 100% pure but it just confirmed what I wrote all the time namely that Arabs mixed with non-Arabs and intermarried with them from Latin America, Southern Europe, Central Asia, Caucasus, Horn of Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia South East Asia.

Even China (Hui)!

I can only really sum this up with one word. Desperate.

Desperate? I don't care who lives in Anatolia. Just stating a fact.

They talk about something they dont know

Arab those days worst than the white supremacist today

some of them even refused to marry their daughters to khalifs sons just because they were mixed!

today Arab for sure very soft about that and the least racist nation among Muslims and non Muslims!!!
There is nothing wrong with Arabs don’t marry outsiders. Many other groups also don’t marry an outsider.

Actually they are already Arabized (like many if not most modern-day Muslims whether they want or do not want to admit it) on almost every front and their so-called pre-Islamic culture is basically a copy of our much more ancient Semitic cultures (oldest in the world).

Be it their current Mullah regime or Safavids. It is the same story being retold again and again.

Yes, and last time I checked the same Abbasid Caliphate and Empire ruled for almost 800 years and Caliphate was Arab in nature on every front (language, heritage, culture, architecture, dynasty in power, Arabs being the largest ethnic group, most of the land being Arab etc.).

All those so-called Persians (Afghans) were Arabized on every front.

The "wannabe Brown Aryan" syndrome. Since most of the outside world (especially West) confuse them with Arabs and other Muslims of the region (appearance as well) they adopt the "Brown Aryan syndrome" and tend to act like Uncle Toms in order to seek acceptance. The funny work it is not working (locals in the West don't accept them) and they just become a laughing stock of the local Muslim communities. They have become a meme among Arabs in Europe at least. Not even going to mention how their women act. In public they will claim to be anti-Arab but they are the biggest "groupies" in Arab "gangs". Something they share in common with their Koordish cousins. Just an amazing observation.

What kind of nonsense are you blabbering about? Arabs mixed with locals in all conquered areas and areas where Arabs did trade (practically the entire Muslim world and even non-Muslim areas of the world such as Southern Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa) which is why Arabs are the second largest ethnic group in the world today and why the Arab diaspora is one of the largest ethnic diasporas in the world. Which is why you can find confirmed (DNA) Arab ancestry in every single Muslim nation of today (almost). The reason why Afro-Arab communities exist. Arab-Latinos, Arab-Indonesians, Arab-South East Asians etc. List is endless.

Nothing racist about preferring to marry other Arabs as well. Completely normal. Go tell an Iraqi Shia Arab that he shall marry a foreigner, lol. You would probably love if people started marrying Iranians in the 10.000's. Not going to happen.:lol:

We should throw every non-Arab out of all the 20+ Arab countries. Declare worldwide jihad and continue the Arabization process that must and will include even Papua New Guinea and Vanutu.
Well as you can see the only reason that bani Al-Abbas brought the Arabized none-arabs to the caliphate it was do the conflicts between the Arab tribes specially the Yemenite-Qaisi conflict. Also the arabs didn’t have a standing army but rather a tribal army that get dissolved after the battle or the war is over. Bani al-Abbas wanted a standing army like the romans and Persians that’s why they recruited none-Arab ghilman army.

There is nothing wrong with Arabs don’t marry outsiders. Many other groups also don’t marry an outsider.
There's for sure otherwise our religion wouldnt opposite Im not saying you accept someone you dont know that's not right

The prophet did it with his followers who lived in Madina not anyone else came from no where.

Arab those days dont accept even those who lived among them just because theyre differ

There's for sure otherwise our religion wouldnt opposite Im not saying you accept someone you dont know that's not right

The prophet did it with his followers who lived in Madina not anyone else came from no where.

Arab those days dont accept even those who lived among them just because theyre differ
I think even Islam acknowledged the cultural differences between Arabs and none Arabs and between the Arabs themselves. For example the beduians don’t marrt an outsider the same with the hadthar people.

In Arab culture and Islam a person is Arab if his father's (lineage) is Arab. Irrespective of his mother's ethnic group, race or skin color. That is why one of the most famous pre-Islamic Arab poets (celebrated to this day) was half Habesha (Ethiopian - mother an Habesha princess).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarah_ibn_Shaddad

I don't know where you have been taught history when almost everything you say about Arabs is wrong.

Arabs, as I have been telling you now 3 times in this thread, have mixed with more foreigners than any other ethnic group in the world (arguably) let alone the Muslim world. Arabs (Iraqi Arabs alone) have been intermarrying with Arabs living in all neighboring Arab countries. For instance every Iraqi Arab (as an example), almost all of them, have RECENT ancestors who lived in Hijaz, Najd, Eastern Arabia, Sham etc.

Yes, Arabs did not accept anything hence why there are and have been 1000's of Arab tribes, clans, 100's of minorities in the Arab world and why no ancient pre-Islamic artifacts (other than pagan artifacts and temples not all moreover) or churches, synagogues etc. were destroyed by the first Muslim Arabs.

You talked about foreign Sahaba living in Arabia. That alone contradicts the nonsense that you are blabbering about. As does the fact that Hanifs, Pagans (believers in ancient pre-Abrahamic (themselves Semitic in origin) Semitic religions), Christians, Jews and even Zoroastrians (who knows Buddhists and Hindus might have lived as well) lived side by side in peace.

Arabs at that time were and are to this day some of the most tolerant people on this earth. History proofs this as does the demographics of today in certain Arab countries.

In Arab culture and Islam a person is Arab if his father's (lineage) is Arab. Irrespective of his mother's ethnic group, race or skin color. That is why one of the most famous pre-Islamic Arab poets (celebrated to this day) was half Habesha (Ethiopian - mother an Habesha princess).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarah_ibn_Shaddad

I don't know where you have been taught history when almost everything you say about Arabs is wrong.

Arabs, as I have been telling you now 3 times in this thread, have mixed with more foreigners than any other ethnic group in the world (arguably) let alone the Muslim world. Arabs (Iraqi Arabs alone) have been intermarrying with Arabs living in all neighboring Arab countries. For instance every Iraqi Arab (as an example), almost all of them, have RECENT ancestors who lived in Hijaz, Najd, Eastern Arabia, Sham etc.

Yes, Arabs did not accept anything hence why there are and have been 1000's of Arab tribes, clans, 100's of minorities in the Arab world and why no ancient pre-Islamic artifacts (other than pagan artifacts and temples not all moreover) or churches, synagogues etc. were destroyed by the first Muslim Arabs.

You talked about foreign Sahaba living in Arabia. That alone contradicts the nonsense that you are blabbering about. As does the fact that Hanifs, Pagans (believers in ancient pre-Abrahamic (themselves Semitic in origin) Semitic religions), Christians, Jews and even Zoroastrians (who knows Buddhists and Hindus might have lived as well) lived side by side in peace.

Arabs at that time were and are to this day some of the most tolerant people on this earth. History proofs this as does the demographics of today in certain Arab countries.

Then I want to know why does historians blame Arabs for persecuting Zoroastrians after they conquered Sassanid Persia? Many Zoroastrians fled to India and now they are called Parsis.

Then I want to know why does historians blame Arabs for persecuting Zoroastrians after they conquered Sassanid Persia? Many Zoroastrians fled to India and now they are called Parsis.

No they actually don't do that much. It's mostly an overinflated thing spread by Iranian nationalists because they can't fathom that their ancestors converted to Islam in such large numbers by choice. Some probably fled because they fought and lost or they didn't want to be ruled by someone else. The son of the last persian shah actually ran all the way to china.

In the 4th volume of the prestigious "Cambridge History of Iran", ed. by Frye (himself the most famous Iranologist from the West), we read this to refute the ultra-nationalist/secular/racist/modern Iranian myth :

EQg56PHWkAMQWs4

Back
Top Bottom