What's new

Iranians Are Converting To Evangelical Christianity In Turkey

Many still convert to evangelicalism beacuse it doesn’t have statues or pictures

And you can’t do anything about it just how the Muslims go to the west to preach their religion while they forbid it for the others
Hypocrites

Yes and all of the abrahamic religions were made by us you on the other hand you can stick to your Hinduism Buddhism and zoroastariasm or the native Punjabi religions

Leave the middle eastern religions for the middle easterners

leave this site it is not middle eastern, as you it does not have explosions and terror. You think all three abraham religion came to the best it came to the most backwards barbaric bunch, that why god had to civilise them. Today we see they have failed.

It's so ironic. While Christian missionaries fail to convert secular, liberal Turks - even though they have easy and full access to the Turkish society - Iranians and Arabs are usually the first people to become Christian. "Kafir" Turks seem to be more proud of their religion than Allah's choosen people.
It is because only about half of our population really read even something from kuran and almost all of those who did it did it in arabic without actually understanding anything.

If we too spoke arabic and as such had easy access to what is said in kuran then you too would see hordes of Turks leaving islam. Our ignorance of islam is what prevents an exodus from occuring because not many of us actually knows what it actually is.

And why you believe in foreign barbaric religions than?!

Shut up Hindu and keep worshiping Arab religion and be our slave:rofl:

read the post carefully. The middle easterners have failed except those outside thier race who have followed abrahamic religions much better.
Frustration brother you need to get baptised, with ice cold water to cool you down.

read the post carefully. The middle easterners have failed except those outside thier race who have followed abrahamic religions much better.
Frustration brother you need to get baptised, with ice cold water to cool you down.
I don’t give a shit about the abrahamic religions despise the fact they originated from our region unlike you who are obsessed with a religion that is foreign to you

I know many Iranians and some of them say they convert to Evangelism in order to ask for being refugee in USA, Canada.
Opportunism is sometimes a reason why people choose a religion.
Evangelism is THE religion to be nowadays . Lucky me i am not among these fanatics.:D

I would bet my own liver that 95% of these "converts" are just doing this to better their chances of making it to the west, and don't actually believe in any of that evangelical crap.

Wouldn't really blame them too much, why stay in a country that is driving itself into the ground?
The government's obsession with "gheyrat" and "resistance" will only make this worse as time goes on, as will the continued sanctions by the US. It's a rock and a hard place.

I don’t give a shit about the abrahamic religions despise the fact they originated from our region unlike you who are obsessed with a religion that is foreign to you

god had to pick that region to give religion otherwise they stay barbarian. worse than conan barbarian.

god had to pick that region to give religion otherwise they stay barbarian. worse than conan barbarian.

So all Abrahamic religions were sent to the Middle East because everyone living there before that was a savage barbarian?
What about Ancient Egypt, Sumer, Babylonia, Persia, Akkad, the Phoenecians, the Hittites, The Ancient Greeks and Romans who all lived in the Middle East and North Africa for centuries before those religions were born? I guess they were all a bunch of savages too and they all are now in Hell because they didn’t believe in Islam.

They will be the future goerge soros funded crusaders.

I find them strange they usually good at academics but easily manipulated by foreign powers. There is this group of Iranians that are german wannabe Aryans.
Pakistanis on other hand will convert to anything that will give them money but as soon as money runs out it back to islam.

:lol:

So all Abrahamic religions were sent to the Middle East because everyone living there before that was a savage barbarian?
What about Ancient Egypt, Sumer, Babylonia, Persia, Akkad, the Phoenecians, the Hittites, The Ancient Greeks and Romans who all lived in the Middle East and North Africa for centuries before those religions were born? I guess they were all a bunch of savages too and they all are now in Hell because they didn’t believe in Islam.

empires built on blood shed and slavery. americans call their own country babylon.

empires built on blood shed and slavery. americans call their own country babylon.

Every country and big empire is built with bloodshed, killings and atrocities. Muslim Empires are no exception. Slavery is still practiced in some parts of the Muslim World and have been practiced there for centuries but yeah I know America is the most evil. :D

Every country and big empire is built with bloodshed, killings and atrocities. Muslim Empires are no exception. Slavery is still practiced in some parts of the Muslim World and have been practiced there for centuries but yeah I know America is the most evil. :D

The difference, those empires were built on man made laws, these 3 religions follow god laws and does forbid slavery and blood shed but man is corrupt. ottoman empire doesnt count maybe somewhere in history it was perfect but it did go bent.
even the Mughals were imperialist and bunch of drunks that watched mujra.

Back
Top Bottom