What's new

Iranian women rebellion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been resisting in their own way, thats why you see so-called "bad hejab" all over Iran today unlike in the 1980s when it was all dark colored chadors.
No such a thing. Hijab's Hijab. Akhoonds are still winning no matter what. It's a form of control and submission to the state and its ideals.

When you take it off completely, that's called resistance. Of course Iranian men are very "bi gheyrat" so women are left to fight one their own.

Well done Irani girls, you are brave to break the stupid taboo !!

It is a shame and pity to keep such beautiful people veiled up.

Its nothing new. Iranian women have been resisting the imposed hejab since the fall of the Shah.

What is your opinion about imposing hijab?
While we have bigger problems than hijab today, I think the clerics should have listened to the demonstrators. Force never has been the answer.

Every country has some basic morality laws (I'm not allowed to walk nude in public in Europe, and being drunk in streets). I'm not against these laws, whatever their roots are, but against forcing it.

also "hijab"/chador is not something new in Iran, it has always been even before Islam.

Chador has ancient origins, at least from Achaemenid times.[1] A chador is a full-body-length semicircle of fabric that is open down the front. This cloth is tossed over the woman's or girl's head, but then she holds it closed in the front. The chador has no hand openings, or anybuttons, clasps, etc., but rather it is held closed by her hands or tucked under the wearer's arms.

The earliest written record of chador can be found in Pahlavi scripts from 6th century, as a female head dress worn by Zoroastrian women

Last edited:
While we have bigger problems than hijab today, I think the clerics should have listened to the demonstrators. Force never has been the answer.
Every country has some basic morality laws (I'm not allowed to walk nude in public in Europe, and being drunk in streets). I'm not against these laws, whatever their roots are, but forcing people to wear hijab is a bit extreme.
A bit? A BIT?

lol

This is Taliban level extreme. Specially when it neither has a place in Islam or Iranian culture (don't give me that nonsense about Hijab being a part of Zoroastrian culture). Basically it's a form of state control and submission.

Every country has some basic morality laws (I'm not allowed to walk nude in public in Europe, and being drunk in streets). I'm not against these laws, whatever their roots are, but forcing people to wear hijab is a bit extreme.

There is a difference there. Being drunk on the streets is obviously a danger to oneself and could be problematic for others. It is for the sake of law and order, that drunks cannot be allowed to roam around on the streets. And about the nudity part - yes, it is true that in most places in Europe, you have to cover your body. (There are some exceptions.) But a hijab or anything that covers the head and/or face acutally restricts human interactions in many ways. Especially a burka - that renders all facial expressions impossible, and a very large part of human communication is facial, non verbal. It means that meaningful interaction is very difficult. Another aspect is that it makes all women look the same, which means they lose their individuality - in public, they just become another walking sheet of cloth, like millions of others. However, covering up genitals or upper bodies poses no such issues.

A bit? A BIT?

lol

This is Taliban level extreme. Specially when it neither has a place in Islam or Iranian culture (don't give me that nonsense about Hijab being a part of Zoroastrian culture). Basically it's a form of state control and submission.

We should not think that there were not similarities between different religions. For example study the purity laws of zoroastrianism and judaism and to lesser extent Islam.

What i know is that there was a kind of hijab during sassanids, parthians and achaemenids. However I don't know if it was an "innovation" from the middle eastern people (babylonians for example) that came into religion of originally central Asian Iranians or a part of the core of original Zoroastrianism or just a cultural thing (not religious, maybe dress code of those days)

I'm not saying it's good, forcing religious laws is wrong. I'm against it.

Why it is necessary? Do you think a piece of cloth makes a women more secure...

It's culture and religion, just like in west when a girls and boys wear pants shirts etc just like that our muslims sisters wear hijab ,dopata etc, it depicts culture and religion. And women's in east are much different from women's of west, they feel secure in covering their body.

Because they'll get beat by the 'Virtue Police'. WTF ??

60% of children in USA are illegitimate... Hijab must be necessary for a prosper human society.
U can see police only in cities but they are not in countries nevertheless women themselves wear hijab.
The nudism that exist in west is something that exists in 50-60 years ago.in old Europian films I always see women are veiled.Iranian in whole history were veiled.like Indians,Chines,Christians.

good to see ..Iranian women fighting back.......
I have always admired iran as a place which can bring great chance in world cultural order.....
and may be this thing will trigger a reaction among women in whole muslim world....

Hijab is necessary in public places not countries.
10311776_647178445356151_8144903506301693625_n.jpg

good to see ..Iranian women fighting back.......
I have always admired iran as a place which can bring great chance in world cultural order.....
and may be this thing will trigger a reaction among women in whole muslim world....

View attachment 28966

Fight for what idiot? nudism in west? Iranian are muslims.
Are u idiot? Is this pic for Iran?

So what, if you see a woman's hair you can't control yourself ? Is that what you're getting at ? Oh, they only beat women in the cities ? Well, that's O.K. And many couples have kids but don't get married. Big Deal.

It is not from hair but it begin from hair to other parts.

Every country has some basic morality laws (I'm not allowed to walk nude in public in Europe, and being drunk in streets). I'm not against these laws, whatever their roots are, but against forcing it.

also "hijab"/chador is not something new in Iran, it has always been even before Islam.

Chador has ancient origins, at least from Achaemenid times.[1] A chador is a full-body-length semicircle of fabric that is open down the front. This cloth is tossed over the woman's or girl's head, but then she holds it closed in the front. The chador has no hand openings, or anybuttons, clasps, etc., but rather it is held closed by her hands or tucked under the wearer's arms.

The earliest written record of chador can be found in Pahlavi scripts from 6th century, as a female head dress worn by Zoroastrian women
I dont agree with imposing hejab.

Zoroastrianism btw does not mandate that women cover up in a chador or any other such garment. It only mandates that people cover their faces when they are close to a consecrated fire, and that women are kept away from various people and places when on their period. Any 'covering up' done in pre-Islamic times would have only been done some of the elites in society. Peasants, ie, the vast majority of society, did not. Zoroastrian women did not cover up even after the Islamic era.

60% of children in USA are illegitimate... Hijab must be necessary for a prosper human society.
U can see police only in cities but they are not in countries nevertheless women themselves wear hijab.
This is false. The US is over 300 million people. How on Earth can 60% of their children be so-called, 'illegitimate'.

Like their tight asses ?:bunny:

We dont live in an animalism society.

This is false. The US is over 300 million people. How on Earth can 60% of their children be so-called, 'illegitimate'.

Search on internet.this range in 1993 was 35% but now 60% of childrens, are childrens of men and women who are not married.

Last edited:
Hijab should be a personal choice. A woman would know what is better for her not men. Kudos to the one who cover themselves voluntarily and shame on those men who force women to cover themselves if they do not wish to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom