What's new

Iranian warships to sail close to US

At some points I believe they've breached Iranian waters and Chinese waters, that's no so controversial but they've obviously have them to have the military option on the table and to make it clear to Iran. They also collect intelligence from there and send drones into Iran, I think if people don't consider that outrageous then neither should this. That's all I'm saying.

im pretty sure US surface ships has not violated the 12nm territorial waters of china in the last few decades at least, they have been invited in however(such as hong kong visits). i dont even think subs have been within 12 mn, at least not much, its far too dangerous if found, and any intel they're after could be had outside of 12 nm limit anyhow.

Oh no you didn't. Lex was that annoying little bitch. Atleast Zod has the balls to lock horns with superman. I grew up idolizing General ZOD.

Zod was an interesting character indeed. But the way he was represented by WB was so stipud and that's why I never liked him. I mean, just look how stupid did it sound when he told KAL's father that he's gonna bow down before him.

Zod was an interesting character indeed. But the way he was represented by WB was so stipud and that's why I never liked him. I mean, just look how stupid did it sound when he told KAL's father that he's gonna bow down before him.

Big Hollywood studios always make a mess of character and adaptations. ZOD seemed like a bully who had a chip on his shoulder. So unlike the comic books.

Hey atleast Man of Steel was 10 times better than the Return of Superman. That shit was horrid. HORRID. Plus i kind of had a man crush on Henry Caviezel :wub:

Back
Top Bottom