What's new

Iranian warships to sail close to US

i dont think people will be happy to hear it we are in very bad condition

instead of wasting resources we should allocate more budget to protect our border guards, what the **** kind of joke is this? any ragtag motherfucker can now abduct iranian border guards? with the budget that was allocated for this operation we could have probably bought bulletproof vests for half of border guards in sistan!

instead of wasting resources we should allocate more budget to protect our border guards, what the **** kind of joke is this? any ragtag motherfucker can now abduct iranian border guards? with the budget that was allocated for this operation we could have probably bought bulletproof vests for half of border guards in sistan!

Sometimes these actions/decision are so retarded and ignorant it leaves you speechless. Apparently nowadays it is only about flexing muscles, but when the shit hits the fan, they don't give a fvck apparently.

Sometimes these actions/decision are so retarded and ignorant it leaves you speechless. Apparently nowadays it is only about flexing muscles, but when the shit hits the fan, they don't give a fvck apparently.
This is what happens when an akhoond makes decisions.

As Iraj said, the money could have been spent on procuring much needed equipment for our guards, provincial police forces etc...

Does the Iranian Navy have a death wish?

If any of these Iranian ships come close to an American Ship or even accidentally cross into US Territorial waters, they will be sunk by US Subs.

My brother in law runs a tow boat service off Atlantic City. I'll tell him to keep a eye out for them.:rofl:

My guess the Iranian Navy Commander will defect.

Kinda reminds me of Hunt for Red October :D

Does the Iranian Navy have a death wish?

If any of these Iranian ships come close to an American Ship or even accidentally cross into US Territorial waters, they will be sunk by US Subs.
JEW USA have death wish if they try to fire a bullet against IRANIAN SAFAVID navy

JEW USA have death wish if they try to fire a bullet against IRANIAN SAFAVID navy
Shut up. How many times do I have to remind you that you're not Iranian? Stop acting as if you are.

stupid terrorist

Back
Top Bottom