What's new

Iranian warships to sail close to US

I find Luther to be interestingly sneaky than the douche Zod.

Well he has to be. He isn't a god-like super being like Zod. What Lex lacks in the super power department, he more then makes up for for in his sheer genius mental ability. :)

US warship have been deployed for long in Persian gulf region then What the logic of sending two ancient warship near US cost while the relationship between west and Iran seems improving or at least seems both side now eager to come close ? this ayatollahs attitude seems fluctuate .

Iran ratchets threats: ‘U.S. ‘can sense … how their warships will be sunk’

By Cheryl K. Chumley, The Washington Times, Monday, February 10, 2014

An Iranian naval commander issued a bellicose statement against America in the face of supposed Iranian ships sailing to the Atlantic Ocean just a few miles from maritime borders: This means we can sink your warships.
“The Americans can sense by all means how their warships will be sunk with 5,000 crews and forces in combat against Iran and how they should find its hulk in the depths of the sea,” said Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps Navy Cmdr. Ali Fadayi in a statement to Fars reported by The Times ofIsrael.

He went on: “They cannot hide themselves in the sea since the entire Middle East region, western Europe, the Persian Gulf, the Sea of Oman and the Straits of Hormuz are monitored by us, and there is no place for them to hide.”

He wasn’t the only Iran official to tout the ships’ location in the Atlantic as a pure show of force against America.

Defense Minister Hossein Dehqan said Iran’s military was now being positioned to respond quickly and successfully to an American attack, Fars said.

“The Iranian Armed Forces are an intertwined and coherent complex that can give a decisive response to any threat at any level and any place under the command of the Commander-in-Chief,” Mr. Dehqan said, The Times of Israel reported. “The enemy can never assess and think of the range of the response given by the powerful and mighty Armed Forces of the Islamic Iran.”

Iran said over the weekend it had dispatched warships to the Atlantic Ocean, off America’s northern coastal states.

At the same time, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei called the Americans liars, intent only on bringing down Iran’s government, The Times of Israel reported. He also called it “amusing” if America thought Iran would decrease its desire for and pursuit of “defensive capabilities,” the outlet reported.

Read more: Iran ratchets threats: ‘U.S. ‘can sense … how their warships will be sunk’ - Washington Times

15991-elrond-facepalm.jpg

US warship have been deployed for long in Persian gulf region then What the logic of sending two ancient warship near US cost while the relationship between west and Iran seems improving or at least seems both side now eager to come close ? this ayatollahs attitude seems fluctuate .

you hate shia?

Shut up. How many times do I have to remind you that you're not Iranian? Stop acting as if you are.

stupid terrorist
Shut up you low life why are you quotes me I don't want to talk to you go worship some fire you piece of garbage

So why is there no outrage by you guys when NATO/US and Israeli warships/submarines sail close to Iran or elsewhere in the Middle East with threatening intentions?

1> Did they enter territorial waters?
2> How can you tell intentions of a ship sailing by?

I can be approacing US borders by driving my car east to west.... (approaching doesn't mean I'm close)
Iran’s Navy began its first deployment to the Atlantic Ocean on Tuesday, according to reports in local press.

The semi-official Fars News Agency, which is seen as close to Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), reported on Tuesday that Iran has sent a navy flotilla consisting of the Khark helicopter-carrier and Sabalan destroyer to the Atlantic Ocean on Tuesday. The report said they would travel some 23,000 nautical miles over the next three months.

The Navy held a ceremony to celebrate the ships’ departure, which was attended by the commander of Iran’s Navy, Admiral Habibollah Sayyari, as well as his deputy, Rear Admiral Seyed Mahmoud Moussavi.

Iran has long discussed deploying naval assets to the Atlantic Ocean. As far back as 2011, Sayyari had threatened to deploy warships off the Atlantic Coast of the United States.
Iran’s Navy Deploys to Atlantic Ocean | The Diplomat

While the Iranian admiral said the ships were already in the Atlantic, Harmer said there are no indications that that’s the case. He said the ships were most likely approaching South Africa, still toiling in the southwestern Indian Ocean.
Sinking feeling: Iranian Navy sends message with US-bound 'rust buckets' | Fox News

See KHARG KHARG - Naval/naval auxiliary vessel: current position and details | IMO 7500633, MMSI -7500633, Callsign | Registered in - AIS Marine Traffic

Last edited:
1> Did they enter territorial waters?
2> How can you tell intentions of a ship sailing by?

I can be approacing US borders by driving my car east to west.... (approaching doesn't mean I'm close)

At some points I believe they've breached Iranian waters and Chinese waters, that's no so controversial but they've obviously have them to have the military option on the table and to make it clear to Iran. They also collect intelligence from there and send drones into Iran, I think if people don't consider that outrageous then neither should this. That's all I'm saying.

At some points I believe they've breached Iranian waters and Chinese waters, that's no so controversial but they've obviously have them to have the military option on the table and to make it clear to Iran. They also collect intelligence from there and send drones into Iran, I think if people don't consider that outrageous then neither should this. That's all I'm saying.
Territorial waters are out to 12nm, not 200...

Lieutenant Commander of the Iranian Navy for Operations Admiral Siyavesh Jarreh stated that the Iranian Navy’s 29th Flotilla will be berthing in South Africa during its tour of the Atlantic Ocean.
Iranian Atlantic Flotilla to Dock in South Africa | Truth Revolt

pirhayati20130322151931743.jpg

431%20kharg%20berthed%20-%2007.10.2009.jpg

warships.jpg

Two Iranian warships, Khark (back) and Sabalan (front), docked at Port Sudan last Sept

Back
Top Bottom