What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

This goes for Ukrainian troops as well. Right now Russia is adjusting the manpower of its expeditionary force to what the situation calls for. This will doubtlessly play to Russia's advantage on the battlefield. It will show in terms of concrete gains on the ground unless Kiev's NATO backers manage to neutralize this influx of fresh Russian forces through some other means.

Not the Russians themselves, it would seem. I at least have never seen a statement by a high-ranking Russian official predicting such a rapid victory.

Close to 9 million Red Army personnel, most of them Russians, were ready to give their lives during WW2. President Putin did not order this military operation for personal gains but because of what the Russian government is viewing as an existential type of threat emanating from NATO and building up on Russia's western frontier in NATO-controlled Ukraine. And President Putin's approval rate, which rose several percent after the start of the conflict, suggests that a considerable majority of Russians are sharing this analysis.
Okay I could be wrong about the reservists, but I really don’t think I’m wrong about the creeping danger of nato trying to what takeover Russia, governments have the right to choose who to have alliances with, Russia might not be able to take Nato currently in a war, but if Russia thought nato was going to attack Russia has how many Nukes, that’s why I actually support Iran having nukes if they wish to get them, it’s a guaranteed I’m never going to invade you, America and European countries might have no problem with their soldiers dying but having everything wiped out and the few officials living in bunkers for their last few years, I don’t think the west thinks Russia as this big prize

Okay I could be wrong about the reservists, but I really don’t think I’m wrong about the creeping danger of nato trying to what takeover Russia, governments have the right to choose who to have alliances with, Russia might not be able to take Nato currently in a war, but if Russia thought nato was going to attack Russia has how many Nukes, that’s why I actually support Iran having nukes if they wish to get them, it’s a guaranteed I’m never going to invade you, America and European countries might have no problem with their soldiers dying but having everything wiped out and the few officials living in bunkers for their last few years, I don’t think the west thinks Russia as this big prize
Goodnite @Daylamite Warrior, if anyone is curious as to why I’m saying Goodnite to my friend he’s having a good time with the ha ha thing, he’s my number one fan or he might still be sore about that picture of a crappie sign I made I mean you did ask me to prove I was a 250 pound 6 foot self hating Palestinian with a gorgeous wife two beautiful kids and honestly I’m bored as heck family is out of town and whenever they leave I have the worse case of insomnia,so if you want to attack me on a personal level again I don’t mind.Forgot to add keep on looking up all my comments that pretty much makes you my number 1 follower and like I said if nothing’ else I do have a sense of humor

Last edited:
Reservists are people with prior military experience. They were conscripted or they enlisted but regardless they train once every week or two to retain some of their skills. Once mobilized, they go through refresher training and are then sent to the front

Reservists are people with prior military experience. They were conscripted or they enlisted but regardless they train once every week or two to retain some of their skills. Once mobilized, they go through refresher training and are then sent to the front
Yeah I was basically thinking about the national guard here same thing reservists who have never actually been in a war but train a few weeks a year, but again i don’t know about the Russian reservists to speak about Goodnite

Russia targets more of Ukraine's vital infrastructure for the second day in a row. Using a combination of drones and missiles. Multiple power plants have been destroyed. Some cities are now reporting power / water outages.

At this rate, what is Ukraine going to do this winter ? Especially if this winter turns out to be extremely cold, the EU won't be able to help them. We're already seeing large scale protests in the EU. This winter could be devastating for Ukraine. They should have just signed the Minsk agreement.

Russia targets more of Ukraine's vital infrastructure for the second day in a row. Using a combination of drones and missiles. Multiple power plants have been destroyed. Some cities are now reporting power / water outages.

At this rate, what is Ukraine going to do this winter ? Especially if this winter turns out to be extremely cold, the EU won't be able to help them. We're already seeing large scale protests in the EU. This winter could be devastating for Ukraine. They should have just signed the Minsk agreement.

IMG_20221018_153151_973.jpg

😺😹

the problem is not Ukraine alone , Ukraine was an electricity exporter to some eastern Europe countries , if theses strike continues then i doubt this winter those countries can import any electricity from Ukraine for example Poland import more than 10% of its electricity from Ukraine

Last edited:
Guys, a comparison between Shahed-149 Gaza and Shahed-129

The advantages of Gaza variant

44% increase in flight altitude, 46% increase in flight time, more than 2 times the speed and more than 2 times the payload are the differences that are due to the 40% increase in the wingspan and about 2.5 times the take-off weight, and of course the use of the engine Turboprop is obtained instead of piston engines.

Shahed-149 and 129
Gaza_drone_1.png

We didn't heard of the Bayraktar drones for a while, where are they?
Saw a clip on telegram of some Ukrainian official saying the Russians shot them all down "in a week." He also reportedly says they are very vulnerable to air defenses but I can't speak Russian or Ukrainian or whatever so I'm relying on the caption.

Ukraine has claimed more shootdowns of Shahed-136s than Iran probably sold. No visual evidence to back up claims either - I've seen less than 10 instances of confirmed shootdowns and failures.

On the bright side, 22 nations have now placed orders for Iranian UAVs. This might become a wonderful source of income in future.

Back
Top Bottom