What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

According to this article, several days ago, the Russians had used Iranian drones against Ukrainian soldiers, but this is the first time they have photo evidence of it. Ukrainians claim they shot it down.

This is going to be a very contentious subject and Iran will be bashed in the most racist way over it lol.

“Iranian weapons in Ukraine!?!! AND THEY WORK!?”

“HOW DARE THEY!?”

All joking aside, it’s a very interesting development nonetheless. Many were banking that this was just a ruse formulated by the West but turns out it was indeed true.

one wonders what Iran got in return for this.

and what will be the outcome since Iran is now a party to the Ukraine war without question.
I just hope it's some kind of technology transfer not goods of any kind.

All the west is a party to the Ukraine war, also there is no UN arms embargo on Russia for Iran to fear anything....

I just hope it's some kind of technology transfer not goods of any kind.

All the west is a party to the Ukraine war, also there is no UN arms embargo on Russia for Iran to fear anything....
@Blue In Green

Considering Iran got a Kanopous-V ISR satellite, and is producing another 4 more for launch in Kazakhstan, I would say tech transfer for S-136 and other UAVs is well worth the gains in space. It is a very good deal for Iran to give away S-136 for 5 ISR sats.

since Iran is now a party to the Ukraine war without question.
So then what are Ukraine and NATO bich azz going to do about IT?

Exactly- NOTHING!

Hate to say this, but this is actually a good time for Iranian military mischief in the region if you ask me - look around- US and NATO are:

1) drained of money and equipment, yes, including ammunition due to Ukraine war and
2) their focus is mostly on Ukraine now, so other theaters cant be well covered, hell, even Taiwan isnt covered well.

Ambassador of the Russian Federation in Iran, announces that the Russian military forces used Shahid-129 drones on the front today. These drones are equipped with advanced technology. He thanked the government of the IR of Iran for helping the government and people of Russia

Ambassador of the Russian Federation in Iran, announces that the Russian military forces used Shahid-129 drones on the front today. These drones are equipped with advanced technology. He thanked the government of the IR of Iran for helping the government and people of Russia
Source? Any link?

Back
Top Bottom