What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

So then what are Ukraine and NATO bich azz going to do about IT?

Exactly- NOTHING!

Hate to say this, but this is actually a good time for Iranian military mischief in the region if you ask me - look around- US and NATO are:

1) drained of money and equipment, yes, including ammunition due to Ukraine war and
2) their focus is mostly on Ukraine now, so other theaters cant be well covered, hell, even Taiwan isnt covered well.
Welcome back bro.

So just so everyone knows I’m not a military man I don’t have any credentials.but I have like watching of Iranian military overall drones etc,no regards to politics because tbh 92% politicians suck,btw im Palestinian from America. Ok since im done with that if I had to choose between Russia and Ukraine I would back Ukraine they didn’t start this war so honestly Iran shouldn’t back Russia with anything. If America were to bomb Iran tomorrow Russia would throw their token resolution in the UN and call it a day. I’ve always respected hezbollah and Iran militarily regardless of the ideology,I root for the underdog Ukraine didn’t deserve their country to be destroyed,I’m not Iranian like I said Palestinian I speak my truth I’ve been a fan of hezbollah since the 2006 war, but iran sending these drones to kill more Ukrainians is not right I hope they get back on track their weapons and tactics should be in their own playground protect their interests and growth

With 2 way datalink mode, it would be very limited in range, I'd imagine this is one "flying bomb" method for Artesh to cheaply attack targets in Israel, without needing communications, and just using on board IRR seeker for automatic target selection without use of GPS.. How this process works exactly, I don't know. I suppose it would be something a kin to firing into the GPS location of the target, It would navigate towards the Israeli border and navigate as well as it can, and use the seeker for terminal guidance if a match is found, if not then it could miss and hits buildings randomly.
This is where satellite based coms or even manned or drone based aerial relays would be of considerable assistance.
The big advantage of an optronic seeker is its improved accuracy as it can see the actual target rather than just flying to a set of coordinates.This approach can be taken even further with IBN [Image Based Navigation] Its similar to TERCOM,but instead of using a map of radar data it uses a map comprised of images.This is already used in some weapons like the storm shadow/scalp and the kepd-350 cruise missiles which use a combination of nav systems for very high accuracy and high resistance to ecm.

Ambassador of the Russian Federation in Iran, announces that the Russian military forces used Shahid-129 drones on the front today. These drones are equipped with advanced technology. He thanked the government of the IR of Iran for helping the government and people of Russia
Source? Any link?
1663131953107.png

Tweet got deleted. Probably cause of the hate mail, also got the picture wrong lol. That's a Kaman-22

FYI, their is some claims that this is a fake tweet, because the actual @RusEmbIran Twitter handle has a blue check mark, but this screenshot does not.

View attachment 878981

Tweet got deleted. Probably cause of the hate mail, also got the picture wrong lol. That's a Kaman-22

FYI, their is some claims that this is a fake tweet, because the actual @RusEmbIran Twitter handle has a blue check mark, but this screenshot does not.
unless we sent Shahed-149
this is how weapons are put on Shahed-129 also look at the size of E/O compared to the body
df-shahedpromokeyvan-tavakkoli.jpg

So just so everyone knows I’m not a military man I don’t have any credentials.but I have like watching of Iranian military overall drones etc,no regards to politics because tbh 92% politicians suck,btw im Palestinian from America. Ok since im done with that if I had to choose between Russia and Ukraine I would back Ukraine they didn’t start this war so honestly Iran shouldn’t back Russia with anything. If America were to bomb Iran tomorrow Russia would throw their token resolution in the UN and call it a day. I’ve always respected hezbollah and Iran militarily regardless of the ideology,I root for the underdog Ukraine didn’t deserve their country to be destroyed,I’m not Iranian like I said Palestinian I speak my truth I’ve been a fan of hezbollah since the 2006 war, but iran sending these drones to kill more Ukrainians is not right I hope they get back on track their weapons and tactics should be in their own playground protect their interests and growth
You're welcome my friend.

We don't want NATO on our borders hence helping Russia. There lies the overlap of interests and national security. In this regard the Safety of Russia is our Safety and their failure would be our failure in countering the threat of expanding NATO. Remember they attacked Iraq based on a lie, international law is law of jungle.

No one is asking for killing Ukrainian people, America should leave Ukraine alone and stop trying to abosrb it into NATO terrorist organization which is responsible for the miseries imposed on people of west Asia.

If we want to slowly bleed Israel to death, we need to check NATO or at the very least we need someone to counter them. There you have Russians doing that job. So support them for our own benefit. A weak NATO means a defendless Israeli cancer.

Troll. Please ignore.

Ukraine and US started the war in 2014, stop trying to pull the wool over our eyes. The same evil tentacle that is responsible for so many undemocratic coups were at it again then. So naturally we as Iranians (1953) will not tolerate it.

Hi!

I wasn't keen on getting involved in this conflict. This is more of an internal dispute between Europeans and they need to sort their own sh*t out.

That being said, their is specific and useful reasons for Iran to be involved from a purely practical standpoint. The first is of course testing the equipment/doctrine of UAV/UAS of Iran in a difficult battlefield, against NATO systems, many of which can/would be deploy against Iran in the future war.
Second, the expectation that NATO would be fully backing Israel in the event they launch air operations against Iran is high, NATO being pre-occupied in Eastern Europe with its equipment consumed, diminishes its potential combat power. From a purely practical stand point, no one has anything against Ukrainians, they are caught up in a very bloody situation between larger forces. Thirdly, as you can see, Russia being preoccupied in Ukraine has caused fires and instability to start all over Asia between nations and we should expect more. It is important from the Iranian perspective not to allow Russia's combat power to weaken too much.

Well not a troll,my opinion,as we can all have our opinions. People can be constructive in their opinions like stryker1982,I’m pro Iranians innovative tools it doesn’t mean I have to support their leadership,I think from the 80s to now they have come a long way and they will keep going farther,I’ve been watching this site a long time tbh I like watching what Iran can come up with I root for the underdog like I said sometimes the big guys need a few black eyes us with Afghanistan and Iraq Russia with Ukraine and Afghanistan Israel with hezbollah and to smaller extent Israel with all Palestinian factions. Testing understandable that’s why Iran has Syria for from uav to missiles Iran people should be proud of Iran saving Syria not because Assad is a saint because without any kind of stability Syria and Iraq would have Afghanistan on steroids sometimes might is right I just don’t think Ukraine should have been in their equation should have left it a fight between Ukraine and Russia as Russ allows Israel to bomb Syria and Iranians in Syria and if people want to call me a troll I’m fine I respect the military of Iran I don’t have to respect all of their policies

Back
Top Bottom