What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Ukraine and US started the war in 2014, stop trying to pull the wool over our eyes. The same evil tentacle that is responsible for so many undemocratic coups were at it again then. So naturally we as Iranians (1953) will not tolerate it.
Fact US and Britain committed a horrible act,but you can’t just act as if Russia is some kind of saint the Russians invaded Iran as well with Britain at the end of day all of these governments are in it for themselves and I’m going throw this out there minus new Zeland been there on vacation people like their politicians. I honestly believe iran will be a superpower
Ukraine and US started the war in 2014, stop trying to pull the wool over our eyes. The same evil tentacle that is responsible for so many undemocratic coups were at it again then. So naturally we as Iranians (1953) will not tolerate it.

Troll. Please ignore.
You're welcome my friend.

We don't want NATO on our borders hence helping Russia. There lies the overlap of interests and national security. In this regard the Safety of Russia is our Safety and their failure would be our failure in countering the threat of expanding NATO. Remember they attacked Iraq based on a lie, international law is law of jungle.

No one is asking for killing Ukrainian people, America should leave Ukraine alone and stop trying to abosrb it into NATO terrorist organization which is responsible for the miseries imposed on people of west Asia.

If we want to slowly bleed Israel to death, we need to check NATO or at the very least we need someone to counter them. There you have Russians doing that job. So support them for our own benefit. A weak NATO means a defendless Israeli cancer.
You're welcome my friend.

We don't want NATO on our borders hence helping Russia. There lies the overlap of interests and national security. In this regard the Safety of Russia is our Safety and their failure would be our failure in countering the threat of expanding NATO. Remember they attacked Iraq based on a lie, international law is law of jungle.

No one is asking for killing Ukrainian people, America should leave Ukraine alone and stop trying to abosrb it into NATO terrorist organization which is responsible for the miseries imposed on people of west Asia.

If we want to slowly bleed Israel to death, we need to check NATO or at the very least we need someone to counter them. There you have Russians doing that job. So support them for our own benefit. A weak NATO means a defendless Israeli cancer.
Well I respect your opinions and thank you for not just calling me a troll I agree nato needs to be checked but doesn’t mean Russia and china doesn’t either

Well not a troll,my opinion,as we can all have our opinions. People can be constructive in their opinions like stryker1982,I’m pro Iranians innovative tools it doesn’t mean I have to support their leadership,I think from the 80s to now they have come a long way and they will keep going farther,I’ve been watching this site a long time tbh I like watching what Iran can come up with I root for the underdog like I said sometimes the big guys need a few black eyes us with Afghanistan and Iraq Russia with Ukraine and Afghanistan Israel with hezbollah and to smaller extent Israel with all Palestinian factions. Testing understandable that’s why Iran has Syria for from uav to missiles Iran people should be proud of Iran saving Syria not because Assad is a saint because without any kind of stability Syria and Iraq would have Afghanistan on steroids sometimes might is right I just don’t think Ukraine should have been in their equation should have left it a fight between Ukraine and Russia as Russ allows Israel to bomb Syria and Iranians in Syria and if people want to call me a troll I’m fine I respect the military of Iran I don’t have to respect all of their policies
A 'Palestinian' with the least bit of self respect who's people have been indentured and scattered across the world should be fighting for his country rather than 'ruminating' about something called 'Ukraine'. No, a troll for sure.

Last edited:
Fact US and Britain committed a horrible act,but you can’t just act as if Russia is some kind of saint the Russians invaded Iran as well with Britain at the end of day all of these governments are in it for themselves and I’m going throw this out there minus new Zeland been there on vacation people like their politicians. I honestly believe iran will be a superpower

It is not just or fair to blame Russia for the crimes that the Soviets or Tsarists commited over a century ago. The fact is the west has always and still is giving intelligence and weapons to Iran's enemies to kill Iranians. Russia isnt doing this. In this Ukraine war Russia was forced to act due to the connivance and Neo-Nazi traits of Ukraine and the West, so they are a lesser evil if you like but I wont budge on this. None of this means Iran cant trade with Russia. Business is business at the end of the day, and my enemies enemy is my friend.

Shahed 136
IMG_20220915_101507.jpg

The above post was accidental I didn’t know to delete it I was going to reply to a previous post but decided not too and I see that was part of the thread moving away original topic so I apologize only from getting away from the original but nothing about what I posted

The above post was accidental I didn’t know to delete it I was going to reply to a previous post but decided not too and I see that was part of the thread moving away original topic so I apologize only from getting away from the original but nothing about what I posted
You should see a delete button here

1663222163193.png

So just so everyone knows I’m not a military man I don’t have any credentials.but I have like watching of Iranian military overall drones etc,no regards to politics because tbh 92% politicians suck,btw im Palestinian from America. Ok since im done with that if I had to choose between Russia and Ukraine I would back Ukraine they didn’t start this war so honestly Iran shouldn’t back Russia with anything. If America were to bomb Iran tomorrow Russia would throw their token resolution in the UN and call it a day. I’ve always respected hezbollah and Iran militarily regardless of the ideology,I root for the underdog Ukraine didn’t deserve their country to be destroyed,I’m not Iranian like I said Palestinian I speak my truth I’ve been a fan of hezbollah since the 2006 war, but iran sending these drones to kill more Ukrainians is not right I hope they get back on track their weapons and tactics should be in their own playground protect their interests and growth
You said "92% of politics sucks" then in the next sentence you took a political position 😂🤣

A virtual "Palestinian", starting his first post in PDF in the Iranian sub forums to support Ukraine and object Iran selling UAV to Russia, not a troll at all 🤔😁

I agree, you aren't a troll, rather a SUPER TROLL !!

If anyone is wondering why we've never seen any footage from the UAS itself. It is cause technically this UAS doesn't exist lol.

As far as I am remembering, the Shahed-136 is never declared by Iran, and this is actually an Israeli designation for the UAS. The use of it was also completely covert and were first seen in Yemen, before being seen suddenly in large numbers in Iran. Am I mistaken?

If anyone is wondering why we've never seen any footage from the UAS itself. It is cause technically this UAS doesn't exist lol.

As far as I am remembering, the Shahed-136 is never declared by Iran, and this is actually an Israeli designation for the UAS. The use of it was also completely covert and were first seen in Yemen, before being seen suddenly in large numbers in Iran. Am I mistaken?

I heard that Iran is not only producing and designing UAV and UCAV for its own needs but also in need of any conflict. Lots of designs resulted from conflicts in middle east and local strategic situation. I can imagine that the "Shahed 139" designed initially for the needs of resistance forces.

Well not a troll,my opinion,as we can all have our opinions. People can be constructive in their opinions like stryker1982,I’m pro Iranians innovative tools it doesn’t mean I have to support their leadership,I think from the 80s to now they have come a long way and they will keep going farther,I’ve been watching this site a long time tbh I like watching what Iran can come up with I root for the underdog like I said sometimes the big guys need a few black eyes us with Afghanistan and Iraq Russia with Ukraine and Afghanistan Israel with hezbollah and to smaller extent Israel with all Palestinian factions. Testing understandable that’s why Iran has Syria for from uav to missiles Iran people should be proud of Iran saving Syria not because Assad is a saint because without any kind of stability Syria and Iraq would have Afghanistan on steroids sometimes might is right I just don’t think Ukraine should have been in their equation should have left it a fight between Ukraine and Russia as Russ allows Israel to bomb Syria and Iranians in Syria and if people want to call me a troll I’m fine I respect the military of Iran I don’t have to respect all of their policies
Well said.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom