169714949.jpg
169714950.jpg
169714965.jpg
169714966.jpg
169714968.jpg
169714969.jpg
169714970.jpg
169714971.jpg

The Karrar drone remains an impressive high technological drone. The latest generation of Karrar is more massive in that circumference. This demonstrates the high level of Nano Technology reached by Iran. This drone now launches a little bigger missiles. It's impressive

Reverse engineering the spike is probably one of the most important projects in Iran. Especially converted to a UAV-capable munition.

Iran was always lacking in UAV munition that can be used in range.
So Fotros is actually is actually in production. I thought it was just a tech demostrator? Did'nt they mention that Fotros lacked a powerful enough engine when it was shown?
At the time yeah, couldn't serially produce it cause of the engine. Seems like they've overcome the problem

So how would this "Harop" looking UAS work? Seems to be a UAS that requires pre-programmed flight path? I don't see an EO system on it to be a loitering munition. Probably similar to S-139?

So Fotros is actually is actually in production. I thought it was just a tech demostrator? Did'nt they mention that Fotros lacked a powerful enough engine when it was shown?

This is an example of why I regularly caution people to refrain from assuming that specific weapons systems unveiled by Iran have not been produced or inducted into the armed forces, that they're still in development, that they were abandoned etc.

Iran does not follow a policy of disclosing images for each and every serially produced defence item in use. Based on various considerations ranging from operational security to timing, keeping the enemy in the dark about the entire range of Iran's actual capabilities and a host of political factors, some are shown to the public, some aren't.

Iranian authorities for that matter aren't duty-bound to publish conclusive information on the status of their weapons just to placate enthusiasts and fanboys. Truth is that many of the armaments we haven't seen at wargames nor on others pictures etc are in service nonetheless.

Last edited:
This is an example of why I regularly caution people to refrain from assuming that specific weapons systems unveiled by Iran have not been produced or inducted into the armed forces, that they're still in development, that they were abandoned etc.

Iran does not follow a policy of disclosing images for each and every serially produced defence item in use. Based on various considerations ranging from operational security to timing, keeping the enemy in the dark about the entire range of Iran's actual capabilities and a host of political factors, some are shown to the public, some aren't.

Iranian authorities for that matter aren't duty-bound to publish conclusive information on the status of their weapons just to placate enthusiasts and fanboys. Truth is that many of the armaments we haven't seen at wargames nor on others pictures etc are in service nonetheless.

Exactly ! What I say has been said for years here. Iran is ahead of their public ads and we hide war secrets. I hope secrets will be unveiled by Iranian authorities concerning new or modified combat aircraft.

Lots of surprises to come

Exactly ! What I say has been said for years here. Iran is ahead of their public ads and we hide war secrets. I hope secrets will be unveiled by Iranian authorities concerning new or modified combat aircraft.

Lots of surprises to come
Also, the quality of production seems to be top notch. Very different from the glued/patched look 'n feel of years past. Very pleasing to the eye.

despite the Ottomans propaganda , probably there is not much different between Mohajer 6 and TB2 when it come facing modern network of anti air defence ...

so , Mohajer 6 with simpler and cheaper design has more value for it users ...
so whole world is chasing iran to get one muhajer 6 right?

so whole world is chasing iran to get one muhajer 6 right?

Because of sanctions, it is not easy to procure Iranian weaponry. Which is the prime reason we dont sell stuff that much. Our military industry is otherwise 10-fold more advanced than anyone who borders us. Our SLVs, IRBM-MaRV, Long-range CM, radar systems (AESA,OTHR), Long-range AD with TVC etc are evidence that no one makes such stuff in the region.

Why are we sanctioned? we dont bend over and beg for cash.

despite the Ottomans propaganda , probably there is not much different between Mohajer 6 and TB2 when it come facing modern network of anti air defence ...

so , Mohajer 6 with simpler and cheaper design has more value for it users ...

There is fundamental differences, primarily the varying sophisticated flir systems that TB-2 uses. It allows for dropping bombs from higher altitude, with worse weather, better accuracy, better non-fixed targeting, better night vision and etc, Its the heart and soul of the drone, one could argue the drone was made around it. The Mohajer-6 flir looks like it was made in someone's garage no offence, its size alone should indicate questionable capabilities and technological sophistication. The TB-2 also has very capable Electronic Warfare capabilities that have been successfully used in Syria, Libya, Azerbaijan and Ukraine. I don't know if Mohajer-6 has any so I cant compare, but I have my doubts (not talking about pods here, flat-out innate capabilities)

Back
Top Bottom