What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

cruise missiles for Fotros UCAV

78322_orig.jpg

توضیحات بنر جالب توجه هست:

چشم انداز 1395: فطرس

چشم انداز 1395-1400 : سجیل و غدیر

چشم انداز 1400: ؟؟؟

So from 2017 till 2022 they are going to produce two UAV's Sejill and Ghadir? We've not heard anything yet. Unless they have changed their names...Maybe mojaher-6 was one of them?

So from 2017 till 2022 they are going to produce two UAV's Sejill and Ghadir? We've not heard anything yet. Unless they have changed their names...Maybe mojaher-6 was one of them?
i do not know, well they are ARMY not IRGC but i think what comes after Fotros is bigger and better, mohajer 6 dose not match fotros in anything.

2708451.jpg

DyyhkImXgAEUeQa.jpg

i do not know, well they are ARMY not IRGC but i think what comes after Fotros is bigger and better, mohajer 6 dose not match fotros in anything.

2708451.jpg

DyyhkImXgAEUeQa.jpg

the problem is that both Fortros and Shahed 129 have same role and capability .... we can't effort to wast our budget on mass producing two drone with same specification and mission !!!

the problem is that both Fortros and Shahed 129 have same role and capability .... we can't effort to wast our budget on mass producing two drone with same specification and mission !!!

as you know ARMY dose not buy UCAVs from IRGC and Shahed_129 is made by IRGC. so they very well could " wast our budget on mass producing two drone with same specification and mission " but its been so long that we heard anything from Fotros i do not know if the project is ongoing or not.

Same role but fotros is supposed to loiter longer and fly higher . but to be honest the same ,the fotos is not operational yet because of engine and when they get their hand on a suitable engine they can put it in a new shahed uav and get the same result.

Are you sure that's FLIR ?

if it was a normal camera on a helicopter than image would be going around like crazy. and i do not think Iran or US would send a helicopter around of there ships that close of each other if you look carefully you can see US navy helicopter moving close to there ship, and the rotation of the camera to the left and right clearly points out that it's a drone.

There is a sequence in the end where the type of aircraft and its serial number is visualized. Question is if:
1. Real time and in flight object identification
2. Post flight object identification
3. Visual effect put there by tasmin.

If it’s number 1 then it is really cool to know exactly which aircraft which is being targeted and also keeping track on every one of them allows IRGC to have a detail register of specific enemy items. Big data management of enemy inventory if you will.

if it was a normal camera on a helicopter than image would be going around like crazy. and i do not think Iran or US would send a helicopter around of there ships that close of each other if you look carefully you can see US navy helicopter moving close to there ship, and the rotation of the camera to the left and right clearly points out that it's a drone.
FLIR mean forward looking infrared and the video was it infrared

This is FLIR
1920px-FLIR_used_during_search_and_rescue_operation.jpg

Um what year you live in my friend?

A DJI drone off the shelf with a 4K camera has a gimbal stabilizer and films in 4K with basically zero shaking.

Anyway it was filmed with a Ababil III UAV

Um what year you live in my friend?

A DJI drone off the shelf with a 4K camera has a gimbal stabilizer and films in 4K with basically zero shaking.

Anyway it was filmed with a Ababil III UAV

you got me wrong i said it was filmed by UAV . i know drones have stabilizer, but normal cameras that is mounted on a chopper have zero stabilizing ability, when they are zoomed in on some thing.

FLIR mean forward looking infrared and the video was it infrared

This is FLIR
1920px-FLIR_used_during_search_and_rescue_operation.jpg
sorry my bad i meant camera i fix it,thanks.

Back
Top Bottom