What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

FYI Humans don't have Landing gears that can bare the impact without injuring themselves!!!!!!!!!! The comparison is absurd! The UAV wouldn't even be able to land on a runway if it's landing gears were as weak as human legs!!!!!!!

It's a thin UAV Parachute (by comparison to human parachutes) and modern tech allows you to make these type of Parachutes much thinner than they used to be and it is NOT as small as you think it's just folded placed by the wing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Just as the Karrar that is by far much heavier than this UAV has a Parachute for vertical landing so does the Mohajer-6 and Karrar unlike the Mohajer-6 doesn't even have landing gears to help bear the impact!!!!
FYI previous Mohajer models had them too!

And the size and location of the straps are clearly for Vertical Landing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with booms that big NO Idiot would place a Parachute with 4 massive straps placed exactly on the Aircrafts CG (Center of Gravity) to be used as landing breaks! It's absurd!!!!!!!!!!! There are far easier methods that would take up far less space and far less maintenance for simple landing breaks or emergency breaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And it doesn't take a genius to figure that out!!!!!!!! My GOD!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??????????????????

As I said no wonder your an Ahamdi supporter!!!!!!! Even with the truth right in your face you refuse to accept reality!!!!!!!!!!!
baseless as usual!

You had to drag Ahmadinejad to this too?! so take it Rouhani supporter:
parachute size for drones, just don't panic ok!
http://uavpropulsiontech.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ProtectUAV-chute-options.pdf

baseless as usual!

You had to drag Ahmadinejad to this too?! so take it Rouhani supporter:
parachute size for drones, just don't panic ok!
http://uavpropulsiontech.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ProtectUAV-chute-options.pdf

Did I say it was a small chute???????????????????? Did I talk about it's weight? I said thin! by comparison NOT SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does that chart have to do with anything?????????

And I'm not really a Rohani supporter although based on the people who had a chance of winning he was the better option
If I had to do it all over again I would still pick Rohani over Raeesi!!!!!!!!!!! Because in the debate Raeesi sounded like a clueless idiot to me!!!!!!!!!! Maybe he's not but that's how he sounded!

Are you BLIND or something??????????? Do you not see those massive straps surround the UAV's Center of Gravity????????????? Do you not see the size of the area holding the Parachute?????????

Whether that parachute is for emergency vertical landing or regular vertical landing or both the point is it's there for vertical landings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And with landing gears that size at how many meters per second you hit the ground is clearly going to be different than UAV's that don't have them!!!!!!!!!!

And I didn't say anything about the SIZE of the Parachute!!!!!!!!!! Just look at the big lid holding the chute! And look at the size of the straps! That is NOT a small chute!!!!!!!!!

And lets not forget this entire argument starting by you claiming the UAV didn't even have a Parachute at all!!!!!!!!!! Despite the fact that the damn thing has Parachute written right on top of it with 4 massive straps surrounding the aircrafts center of gravity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what exactly are claiming now??????????????? or are you still in denial and still think that the UAV is NOT equipped with a Parachute for VERTICAL LANDING now emergency or not that's their function VERTIAL LANDING PARACHUTE!

Last edited:
RQ-170.jpg

یکی دوجین خبرنگار و عکاس میرن که از سه تا دستاورد جدید ارتش گزارش بگیرن
ولی به جای رادار سار از پهپاد حاملش عکس میگیرن از یه زاویه ای که اصلا رادار توش نباشه
نهایت بی شعوری و بی کفایتی یا صرفا یه مشت مزدور نفوذی؟
اینم نمونه گزارش نوشتنشون:
اخلالگر ارتباطی محمول بر پهپاد (پروژه شاهد - سامانه اخلالگر شاهین نزاجا) با قابلیت اخلالگری ضد پهپاد و مولتی روتورهای جاسوسی و بمب‌افکن در محدوده فرکانسی ۲۰ تا ۵۲۰ مگاهرتز محمول بر پهپاد از دیگر دستاوردهای جدید حوزه رزم زمینی در ۳ نوع شاهین کوله‌ای، دستی و استقراری در برد ۲ تا ۱۰ کیلومتر است که رونمایی شد.

NEZAJA drones:

Jamming drone

Balaban

Farpad

miniature SAR radar for drones:
530951_620.jpg

8701453_564.jpg

رونمایی از جدیدترین تجهیزات و دستاوردهای نیروی زمینی ارتش

Very good developments, but we really need jet powered UCAVS now. The sofreh mahi projects should be getting close to completion assuming they did not scrap them.

Did I say it was a small chute???????????????????? Did I talk about it's weight? I said thin! by comparison NOT SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does that chart have to do with anything?????????

And I'm not really a Rohani supporter although based on the people who had a chance of winning he was the better option
If I had to do it all over again I would still pick Rohani over Raeesi!!!!!!!!!!! Because in the debate Raeesi sounded like a clueless idiot to me!!!!!!!!!! Maybe he's not but that's how he sounded!

Are you BLIND or something??????????? Do you not see those massive straps surround the UAV's Center of Gravity????????????? Do you not see the size of the area holding the Parachute?????????

Whether that parachute is for emergency vertical landing or regular vertical landing or both the point is it's there for vertical landings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And with landing gears that size at how many meters per second you hit the ground is clearly going to be different than UAV's that don't have them!!!!!!!!!!

And I didn't say anything about the SIZE of the Parachute!!!!!!!!!! Just look at the big lid holding the chute! And look at the size of the straps! That is NOT a small chute!!!!!!!!!

And lets not forget this entire argument starting by you claiming the UAV didn't even have a Parachute at all!!!!!!!!!! Despite the fact that the damn thing has Parachute written right on top of it with 4 massive straps surrounding the aircrafts center of gravity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what exactly are claiming now??????????????? or are you still in denial and still think that the UAV is NOT equipped with a Parachute for VERTICAL LANDING now emergency or not that's their function VERTIAL LANDING PARACHUTE!
He's not blind.....he's just on the payroll...

This evolved Saeghe variant looks great.

- It seems to be small enough to be powered by a Tolou micro-turbojet variant.
- Its flying wing design is large enough to provide sufficient fuel reserve for more fuel-consuming turbojet engine and still offer long ranges.
- It now seems to have a landing gear, but could be rocket/catapult launched and parachute recovered.
- Its added belly can now house to weapon bays plus probably optics in the front. However its penalty to stealth performance is one question.
- Fiberglass construction and the likely Tolue engine enable cost effective serial production
- That means it is expandable and the loss of technology stays low in case of capture.
- 2 Sadid PGMs is not a great payload but if they can reach their target with next to no warning due to stealth features and with the long range of the fuel loaded flying wing design, it becomes a important capability.

There is a chance that Iran has mastered micro turbofans via Kh-55 cruise missiles and improved their lifetime. In such a case the range performance would be really great. Maybe that's the goal, to have a expandable drone that can strike targets as far as Israel. IRGC did such a effort back in 1998 with the Shahab-3.

Anyway making such an effort to have UAV with weapon bays for two Sadid PGMs tells a story. I think a story about a special capability weapon for special targets (given that the added belly does not cause much higher RCS).

Back
Top Bottom