What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Hamaseh:

sTij16o.png

kD5jNBm.png

Last edited:
GOD!,I would love to now how they were able to recover this intact,the easiest way would have been a belly landing onto something very soft but the chances of destroying the gondola under the fuselage would be enormous.How on earth did they do it?.Maybe someone someday will write a tell all book about the various drone captures and how they were carried out.If I was the writer I`d be tempted to title it OPERATION:FIREFOX :azn::p:

hopefully Iran gained from this baby important technology
from engines, to material, to electronic (sensors, computer, radar..)...

well it was cutting edge drone technology at the time so we have to assume so, plus it was an experimental variant so there may of been more we don't know about (likely sensory, stealth related tech etc).

Yes, it's so strange
it says that Americans could not detect it

it's debkafile after all, they regularly report massive fake arms deals between iran-russia/china. israelis have a habit of hyping up iranian military capabilities for everyone else except themselves.

it's debkafile after all, they regularly report massive fake arms deals between iran-russia/china. israelis have a habit of hyping up iranian military capabilities for everyone else except themselves.
Debka is a joke,its like strategypage or militaryphotos.net,at best its a political site pretending to be a military one,at worst its the internet military equivalent of the world weekly news
weekly-world-news-satan-captured-in-iraq.jpg

52255964_05d92c0ba0.jpg

what?

this is what i'm interpreting from the article

"it's super advanced and scary but don't worry we can track it lol"

Wrong! Israel is a small country with a heavy concentration of weapons in a small area with a higher emphasis and heavier concentration of weapons and sensors monitoring Israel's northern half!

upload_2018-5-14_12-29-30.png

And having no choice but to scramble aircrafts is fine when dealing with a handful of these UAV's but in a war if 100 of them are dispatched along side various other threats that's when your in trouble

And the difference is between sending 1 cruise missile at a target in a heavily protected area vs sending 100's

Back
Top Bottom