What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Let’s speculate a bit.

If Qaher kept its original (unusual) wing configuration then I suppose it will essentially be a ground-effect UCAV with a primary air-to-ground/anti-ship role. I could imagine following variants:
  • air-to-ground variant (IRGC-ASF/IRIAF)
  • anti-ship variant (IRGC-N)
  • drone carrier-based variant (IRGC-N)

Remember this footage of Shahed-191 UCAVs flying in formation, possibly AI-assisted? Call me crazy but I wouldn’t be surprised if such technology was incorporated into Qaher UCAVs aswell. It would atleast make sense for Iran to pursue low-observable, low-flying (ground-effect) and autonomous UCAVs that are capable of acquiring and engaging targets on their own, especially in an anti-ship context. There are of course many open questions about the engines being used and sensor/AI capabilites. Or maybe I’m just totally off-base lol.
I think that the use of AI is no longer a question. I believe that AI has become the absolute standard and "must have". Especially when you consider how advanced the technology has become.

Try Chatgpt, a program that has saved almost the whole internet and all books. You can ask the program any question and it will answer. You can also ask things like: "Program me a tetris program in python", and it will write you all the code etc. Or another example: midjourney, a program that creates images from text. for example, you can write: create me an image, photorealistic and high resolution of a human with this and that characteristics.

then the AI automatically creates the image for you, each image is unique and they are partly indistinguishable from reality.

There are many more things you can do.
I am now also convinced after using all the technologies every day for my work that the protests in Iran are definitely significantly AI controlled and the masses in Iran are and were massively influenced by social engineering.
I also believe that the protests in Iran served the purpose of stirring up long-term discontent in Iran in order to create new spies and henchmen for the Mossad. I also believe that the West cannot fight Iran militarily, but that a strike against the nuclear program will come from a direction that has to do with new technologies.

چرا تیتر زده لیزر پدافند دشمن به خودش منعکس شده

چه تیترها انتخاب میکنن
تیترهای غیرعلمی و محال

تیترهای عجیب غریبی می زنند
ولی اطلاعات خوبی توش هست

photo1677908405.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom