What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

MQ-1 predator's range is 1100KM, but whatever. No need to get insulted, i am just stating facts. You should instead try to dissociate yourself from big claims that embarrass Iran.

The only here who has embarrassed themselves is you, someone who does not even know the difference between MALE uav's and fighter jets such as F-15 :lol:

I suggest you refrain from posting further and wasting thread space. You obviously have nothing of value to post except brain farts.

The only here who has embarrassed themselves is you, someone who does not even know the difference between MALE uav's and fighter jets such as F-15 :lol:

I suggest you refrain from posting further and wasting thread space. You obviously have nothing of value to post except brain farts.
I also compared Predator drone to the glorious Persian Empires drone. But i guess i touched a nerve. Facts mean little compared to the Persian Empires achievements.

I also compared Predator drone to the glorious Persian Empires drone. But i guess i touched a nerve. Facts mean little compared to the Persian Empires achievements.

Okay kid, run along now and stop wasting thread space.

MQ-1 predator's range is 1100KM, but whatever. No need to get insulted, i am just stating facts. You should instead try to dissociate yourself from big claims that embarrass Iran.
MQ-1 endurance =24hrs
MQ1C endurance=45hrs
and about range:
Yi Long =4000km
CH-4 = 3500km
reaper=1850km
--
talking about embarrassment and indigenous, I don't know why this name comes to my mind: CH-3

MQ-1 endurance =24hrs
MQ1C endurance=45hrs
and about range:
Yi Long =4000km
CH-4 = 3500km
reaper=1850km
--
talking about embarrassment and indigenous, I don't know why this name comes to my mind: CH-3
Is it a reflex or what? CH-3 thread is in another section. When can we see footage of your drone perform air strikes against real targets that are not an animation or on drawing board.

Iran should start mass producing cheap unguided and uncontrolled drones and send them to Hezbollah.

Israel will start using $100,000 missiles to destroy useless $500 dollar flying objects. Or maybe even empty missiles just to tire out the missile defense systems.

Iran should start mass producing cheap unguided and uncontrolled drones and send them to Hezbollah.

Israel will start using $100,000 missiles to destroy useless $500 dollar flying objects. Or maybe even empty missiles just to tire out the missile defense systems.

this is a well known tactic and well trained crew which Israel has are trained to differentiate between such targets
and not to fire at everything in air.

No need ... Because Israeli AD systems can't target most of Iranian new generation BMs & CMs ...

No need ... Because Israeli AD systems can't target most of Iranian new generation BMs & CMs ...
Now, that's what I call a scientific, detailed, informative, not fantasy like, post.
Usual Soheil.
Dear @cabatli_53, here you can learn alot, bro.

Of course no one can reach you in military knowledge after all.thats why I as a "19 years old kido" am here to learn from you.
His point is different...Let me give you an example.

When SOHEIL says "We can make a gas turbine engine."...well, that's it.

When i say "We can make a gas turbine engine"....i post this. Turkish engine thread | Page 18

Well, of course you will dismiss my post and take SOHEIL's post.....who am i, to post that kind of info. :meeting:

His point is different...Let me give you an example.

When SOHEIL says "We can make a gas turbine engine."...well, that's it.

When i say "We can make a gas turbine engine"....i post this. Turkish engine thread | Page 18

Well, of course you will dismiss my post and take SOHEIL's post.....who am i, to post that kind of info. :meeting:

What are you trying to say !? :coffee:

The indian version of Heron Drone being launched at the outskirts of Bangalore:

_66818398_66817977.jpg

and of course the genuine indian design :

UAV-Panchi.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom