What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

and Arrow-3 is still in development , and Arrow-2 problem has been fixed.

anything else?

Problem has been fixed, just because they so? The missile system failed in a test, yet their engineers managed to fix the problem in a computer simulation? No tests have since then being conducted. Seems like they want to save face, rather than having fixed the problem.

Your naivety is staggering.

Problem has been fixed, just because they so? The missile system failed in a test, yet their engineers managed to fix the problem in a computer simulation? No tests have since then being conducted. Seems like they want to save face, rather than having fixed the problem.

Your naivety is staggering.
'
Lol ok, more sources for you
usually that's how it works , you do a test , find a weak spot and fix it.

Israel’s Arrow 2 Missile Interceptor Upgraded After Failed Test | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

‘Weak spot’ in Arrow 2 missile defense system now rectified, say officials - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

Shahed - 171

13930221_12326364.jpg

13930221_12226364.jpg

It was supposed to be fully unveiled 2 months ago (or the official name at least). Let's hope we'll see a fully armed version unveiled in the spring. It has 2 or 3 versions if I remember correctly, right?

It was supposed to be fully unveiled 2 months ago (or the official name at least). Let's hope we'll see a fully armed version unveiled in the spring. It has 2 or 3 versions if I remember correctly, right?

More than 2-3 versions !

The biggest one will be manned !!!

let's see what will happen in coming months ...

Soheil,What do u use for 3d designing?
upper Shahed doesn't make any sense to me.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom