What's new

Iranian-Turk-Azeri border deployments

Tomcats

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Azeri politicians said that Pakistan Army will wipe Iran out if they mess with us. I don't understand why politicians are so retarded to make such stuff. They should ask their friend Israel to help them with the mobilizations. Anyways, no need to create hype, Iranian deployments are part of military drill.

Why do we think that making war is a joke?

Because the war on terror barely touched Urban Punjab.
lekin phir bhi, phat gai thi hammari bhi...
imagine what the tribals had to face
Azeri politicians said that Pakistan Army will wipe Iran out if they mess with us. I don't understand why politicians are so retarded to make such stuff. They should ask their friend Israel to help them with the mobilizations. Anyways, no need to create hype, Iranian deployments are part of military drill.

Why do we think that making war is a joke?
Pakistanis before this = 3 brothers
Pakistanis now= 2 brothers, peace out son, we out
c07f3fe2f907344587c79af10d1c375f.gif

A sensible comment. Even there are Iranian kids with farfever lol.

Iranians and Azeris going to war can be the last thing to happen. Iranian and Azeris are almost one breed. So is the interlink between Iran Azerbaijan and Turkey. Azeri politicians may be Israeli stooges but their people are deeply into the Persian history. There were times when Turks adopted Persianism. So did Arabs when Abbasids came. So is a cultural influence of Irani Turkic past in Afghanistan. While we Pakistanis totally refused to launch a cultural revolution when Pakistan came in existence. We kept the same Gangu culture and in result, we've same dirty streets, weird habits and people being unhygienic.

Go to Azerbaijan and Iran, you'd realize that Hygiene and infrastructure doesn't have anything to do with Economy.
IMG_20210929_213744.jpg

I don't know why but my 6th sense is saying Iran is a bully. Why dig your own grave alongside the whole neighbourhood.

There will be no war .... however pakistan should mediate between all parties for a long lasting peace as iran is our neighbor and for the time being they are not hostile toward pakistan, on the other hand it is Iran's responsibility that if they cannot take side with pakistan they should play neutral against india. otherwise this entire region will destabilize more and only other powers will get benefit

Iranian deployments are part of military drill.
Indeed as a counter-exercise against the Azeri trilateral that was held recently and other issues seems to be the trigger of it, It also coincides with the start of the heated rhetoric. The Iranian deployment will definitely stay long after the exercise concludes until tensions subdue most probably.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom