What's new

Iranian Sunnis to be executed for their religious beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you don't like Saudia :lol:
Oyen...... DUDE........

That statement of yours just killed me..... "ulta chor kotwal ko dantay"....... I don't have any remaining brain power left to translate that....... my head just exploded..... :rofl:

@Aeronaut translate the bolded/underlined part to our friend......

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I never said that..... I hate your foreign policy where you pivot and pitch nations to satisfy your national goals....... it may have been toned down at the moment, however, the mindset still exists....... and I hate anyone playing the victim card...... we are as much to blame for not understanding the long term goals of foreign nations.......

I thought you don't like Saudia :lol:

You lying piece of wahabi ***** ****** *****, if I had you in my possession, I would teach you the meaning of slow and painful death.... sent couple before.... wouldn't mind one extra.... :woot:

Want some, before you meet satan? :pop:

Some mod already ban this salafist propaganda crapper.....

The title is wrong the body of article is full of cooked up facts.....

I am scared .... :undecided: :ashamed: :fie:

Iran is doing a great job at eliminating terrorist cells within Iran. You wish Pakistan's government was as competent as Iranian officials.

This Is great for Sunni community of Iran, they support the officials. One of their terrorists acts targeted a Shia Sunni conference two years ago. So the Sunni community is delighted that we get rid of these animals, before they infest their community.

Since we dont have much information about what great service Iran is providing to its Sunnis so

Can you Kindly give us details of

1. How Many Sunni Mosques are in Iranian Capital Tehran?

2. How Many Sunni Mosques roughly through Out Iran
3. What Irani Shia regim did to Ayatullah Al Burqui?

4. Can we opnbely praise Ibne Tamyia in Iran?

Sufavidis turned sunnis majority into a minority and their brutalities against Sunnis were far greater than today's anti-shia feelings among sunnis for number of reasons.
Ismailis' brutalities are not a joke to forget either

From the picture Hussein posted, they look like genuine Wahhabis, and not regular peaceful innocent Sunnis.
They must have done something to deserve their fate.

You people are pathetic. Maybe you should also cry for that terrorist Rigi, who bombed innocent cvilians.
If you commit terror against the state, you Will be put to death and sent to hell. Deal with it.

Meri jan, they are not going to hang just them for being sunni.... I'm sunni......

Kahan Seiii ? :lol:

Sunnis usually have a brand on their butttts that says 'Made in Pakistan' ! :smokin:

You've got one that says 'With Love from Karzai' ! :P

None of them are good for us...... not even one........ we are the idiots, where we sacrificed our identity and borrowed the void from Iranians and Arabs....... and that wasn't a successful match, our immune system rejected both implants...... and now we are a terminal patient........

Iran before the revolution was good. At least for us. Can't say the same today.

P'khair raghlay, wrora........ :D

Kahan Seiii ? :lol:

Sunnis usually have a brand on their butttts that says 'Made in Pakistan' ! :smokin:

You've got one that says 'With Love from Karzai' ! :P

And you asked the same question, that you'd ask me in Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi, Baluchi, English....... IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT FOOD with you butsys, isn't it!!!! :D

Sanga, dodaei khoreii ? :)

Yes....I can string together a sentence in Pashto ! :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom