What's new

Iranian Sunnis to be executed for their religious beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you asked the same question, that you'd ask me in Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi, Baluchi, English....... IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT FOOD with you butsys, isn't it!!!! :D

As the saying goes - a Leopard cannot change its spots, thus a Butt Sahib can't change the location of his brain - Belly sei hum loggg sochteiii haiiin ! :lol:

Aa phir main tujhay painda khillaon meri jan, later we can top it with some kehva...... :D

As the saying goes - a Leopard cannot change its spots, thus a Butt Sahib can't change the location of his brain - Belly sei hum loggg sochteiii haiiin ! :lol:

No need to worry, it's still 10 more years till I start my political career...... :devil:

Your extreme point of view towards specific group (Wahabis) though I am not fully disagree with you but punish all of them isn't it unfair ... ??

If some one threatens to kill someone openly, u can't execute him on this 'crime'

that she said they were doing
same did Irani President also

Again, what has either Iran or Israel got to do with Pakistan? Why bring anyone who doesn't concern us????

They can kill as many Israelis (if they can) and Wahabi terrorists (if they wish)... Our job is to keep our people "influence free" from either the arabs or persians.... simple isn't it????

Hello @M-48 - Kiyaaa haaal haii dokhtar jaan ? :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aa phir main tujhay painda khillaon meri jan, later we can top it with some kehva...... :D

No need to worry, it's still 10 more years till I start my political career...... :devil:

When you start your political career please do inform me then I'll ask my brothers for migration ... :yay:

Buttttt..... that means..........you won't be voting for me........ :laughcry:

When you start your political career please do inform me then I'll ask my brothers for migration ... :yay:

Buttttt..... that means..........you won't be voting for me........ :laughcry:

May kahin nhi janay wali ... My brothers will leave the country they are wahabi I am not .. :angel:

I'll vote for you only if you give me important position in your party ... Will you .. ??

Farsi for Daughter !

You two are always ready for spoiling threads ... :azn:

I am fine Alhumdullilah ... :cool:

Thus is not abour sunni or shia,If something bad is happening at other places why bring Pakistan to Spotlight,is it because you can see Pakistan in Bad light but the mentioned place???

in that case the onus is on you , simply don't criticize others, when your own house is not in order.

as for the query in your post , this popular phrase comes to mind

patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Samuel Johnson

None of them are good for us...... not even one........ we are the idiots, where we sacrificed our identity and borrowed the void from Iranians and Arabs....... and that wasn't a successful match, our immune system rejected both implants...... and now we are a terminal patient........

P'khair raghlay, wrora........ :D

@Hyperion you are a confused pukhtoon, you have either Turkic or iranic ancestry, your heart should pound for Pakistan and its people and after that the Turkic iranic people.

We should always stand shoulder to shoulder with our kin and kith.

Oyen, who says that it doesn't for Pakistan???? :blink:

@Hyperion you are a confused pukhtoon, you have either Turkic or iranic ancestry, your heart should pound for Pakistan and its people and after that the Turkic iranic people.

We should always stand shoulder to shoulder with our kin and kith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom