What's new

Iranian Sunnis to be executed for their religious beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke the truth, if that is cost to Pakistan then be it,after my death i am answerable to Allah not Pakistan., and no i am not a shia but a Sunni hanafi.

There is no difference our government has been responsible for shia genocide as Iran has been for Sunni, so difference in my opinion.

Thus is not abour sunni or shia,If something bad is happening at other places why bring Pakistan to Spotlight,is it because you can see Pakistan in Bad light but the mentioned place???

I said this already, they formed a new group called Harakat Ansar Iran. Their plan is to kill all shias, they say it openly.

how many have they killed till now in Iran ?
only saying is enough ? Ahamdinejad was saying to wipe whole Israel openly

Meri jan, they are not going to hang just them for being sunni.... I'm sunni......these are certified wahabi zealots... and you are right, this Jihad guy has something coming to him...... the problem is banning him, and his kind won't do us any good, as long as we are aware of their agenda, we can keep our minds focussed on them, and keep the hatred alive for everything they represent...... we need to tackle the source of the problem at the moment, that is in arab camel lands, later we can nullify the foot soldiers....

I dont remember bro I am not even a Shia but I cant believe Iranian are going to hang someone for being a sunni, and I believe even posting these kind of hateful news is terrorism

Again, what has either Iran or Israel got to do with Pakistan? Why bring anyone who doesn't concern us????

They can kill as many Israelis (if they can) and Wahabi terrorists (if they wish)... Our job is to keep our people "influence free" from either the arabs or persians.... simple isn't it????

Again, what has either Iran or Israel got to do with Pakistan? Why bring anyone who doesn't concern us????

They can kill as many Israelis (if they can) and Wahabi terrorists (if they wish)... Our job is to keep our people "influence free" from either the arabs or persians.... simple isn't it????

Simple and Common sense, Yet we lack both :(

We need to wage another Qadisiyyah. Don't you think fellas?

FOOLS FOOLS!!! this crap of AKP todayzaman is nothing but a western / Zionist tool to divide the M.E... wake up people!! what a shame....

I'm sure Iran will not execute people for just being Sunnis... they must have done something, as some members here saying they are terrorists.... thus they deserve the penalty...

Iran have executed many Shias, because they have committed crimes... why nobody bats an eye?

Sunni genocide in Iran it seems.

please lets not criticize others when we ourselves have a very nasty records towards our Shia populations

Sunnis can't have their mosques there or High Govt posts and now framing them into false acts and then giving the death sentence is the true face of Iran...

And then they blame others for their misfortune...

sometimes "introspection" is needed rather then criticisms

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-shAotysxb_c/UIRdk7PKjRI/AAAAAAAAKWc/x4UBN7QRHak/s320/36e7vz.jpg

First of all Ahmedinejad NEVER said he will "Wipe Israel off the map".

He said the Zionist regime will collapse and disappear from the earth.

This is proxy war, and not about Shia or Sunni.

Hence this terrorist group always wants to attack the Chah bahar port or surrounding area!

Their foreign masters are mad that Iran is developing this port!

This Terrorist group has already said they will attack and kill the "Radifiahs" aka Shias.

They attacked a police station a month ago, but they didn't succeed.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/263345-suicide-bomber-neutralized-iran.html

Thus is not abour sunni or shia,If something bad is happening at other places why bring Pakistan to Spotlight,is it because you can see Pakistan in Bad light but the mentioned place???

Just stating facts sir, as this activity has increased in our country, by saying it is individuals who carry but these atrocities is untrue, i have already pointed out to you that our government is compliant in this, i have pointed out how lej ssp are in government on PMLN tickets.

Its in your nature to be anti Iran, this is due to your love of Arabs and their ideology, while on the other hand am anti Arab purely because of my ideology, yet you share nothing with Arabs and your love is unquestionable while i share heritage, culture and much more with Iran and central Asians.

Mate, they don't have the brains to go nuclear........ I hate everyone equally, I am an equal opprunity hater...... just love Pakistan, and want everyones hands off it... either a dasha slinging Arab, or tiny statured Persian..... :cheesy:

Iran is going to go nuclear to wage her holly war :ashamed:

Mate, they don't have the brains to go nuclear........ I hate everyone equally, I am an equal opprunity hater...... just love Pakistan, and want everyones hands off it... either a dasha slinging Arab, or tiny statured Persian..... :cheesy:

Well,

I have got nothing against Pakistanis either, in fact, I consider myself to be a friend to all the Pakistani people, including yourself :cheesy:

Pakistan should stay the hell out of the ME rubbish once and for all.

They have got no balls bro, only on helpless people.

I don't think Iran is going to give itself a death sentence either :lol:

Oyen...... DUDE........

That statement of yours just killed me..... "ulta chor kotwal ko dantay"....... I don't have any remaining brain power left to translate that....... my head just exploded..... :rofl:

@Aeronaut translate the bolded/underlined part to our friend......

Well,

I have got nothing against Pakistanis either, in fact, I consider myself to be a friend to all the Pakistani people, including yourself :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom