What's new

Iranian Sunnis to be executed for their religious beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real enemies of Islam are the worthless Arabs sir, but i take it you work in the middle east or a misguided Pakistani that thinks every arab is a prophet.

These kind of people are excellent candidates for losing a fresh piece of leg or arm in a terror attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
:) but thats Jandullah supported by US. So what has done wrong by the sunnis mentioned in this news in opening post which have been sentenced by Iranian court

I said this already, they formed a new group called Harakat Ansar Iran. Their plan is to kill all shias, they say it openly.

My point is,why would you defend these henious acts of Iran at the cost Pakistan...

Iran is doing a great job at eliminating terrorist cells within Iran. You wish Pakistan's government was as competent as Iranian officials.

This Is great for Sunni community of Iran, they support the officials. One of their terrorists acts targeted a Shia Sunni conference two years ago. So the Sunni community is delighted that we get rid of these animals, before they infest their community.

My point is,why would you defend these henious acts of Iran at the cost Pakistan...

I spoke the truth, if that is cost to Pakistan then be it,after my death i am answerable to Allah not Pakistan., and no i am not a shia but a Sunni hanafi.

There is no difference our government has been responsible for shia genocide as Iran has been for Sunni, no difference in my opinion.

You lying piece of wahabi ***** ****** *****, if I had you in my possession, I would teach you the meaning of slow and painful death.... sent couple before.... wouldn't mind one extra.... :woot:

Want some, before you meet satan? :pop:

Some mod already ban this salafist propaganda crapper.....

The title is wrong the body of article is full of cooked up facts.....

sounds like bullshit to me, someone scheme to increase the hatred
people who know how to use their brain dont fall pray to these sort of propaganda, irony is the muslim world is crowded with brainless idiots.

someone is showing us how stupid muslim are, over and over again, soon enough majority of us will believe we are nothing but brainless butchers who are willing to kill on hearsay

Remember the terrorist bombings couple years back??? Same Wahabi terrorists are going to be hung, and Mr. Jihad can't see his minions to go meet uncle Satan.....

sounds like bullshit to me, someone scheme to increase the hatred
people who know how to use their brain dont fall pray to these sort of propaganda, irony is the muslim world is crowded with brainless idiots.

someone is showing us how stupid muslim are, over and over again, soon enough majority of us will believe we are nothing but brainless butchers who are willing to kill on hearsay

I think you frequent too many mosques back in Birmingham...... which scifi show are they running these days there?

This video show the back door diplomacy of free Freemasonries. What is the Truth of Iran & American so called "enmity". What shows media to the World and what is reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran is doing a great job at eliminating terrorist cells within Iran. You wish Pakistan's government was as competent as Iranian officials.

This Is great for Sunni community of Iran, they support the officials. One of their terrorists acts targeted a Shia Sunni conference two years ago. So the Sunni community is delighted that we get rid of these animals, before they infest their community.

Our government wants to talk to everyone who raises arms against them, taliban roam freely they have support from within, what does our government do they offer talks.

We want less talk and more killing, if i was in charge of Pakistan i would punish anyone with 5 years imprisonment if they identified themselves as Sunni or shia rather then just Muslim.

Remember the terrorist bombings couple years back??? Same Wahabi terrorists are going to be hung, and Mr. Jihad can't see his minions to go meet uncle Satan.....

I dont remember bro I am not even a Shia but I cant believe Iranian are going to hang someone for being a sunni, and I believe even posting these kind of hateful news is terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom