What's new

Iranian Space program

I really dislike Jahromi. The guy is a professional politician. No substance whatsoever!
One has to look at Jahromi's interview to understand what kind of moron we are dealing with:

اخبار رشت ا استان گیلان - ماهواره ظفر با ۷ هزارو چهارصد کیلومتر سرعت امروز به فضا پرتاب می شود/پرتاب 5 ماهواره در سال آینده
آذری جهرمی افزود: از ۲۶ متر ارتفاع ماهواره بر سیمرغ ۲۱ متر بدنه اصلی است که وزن کل ماهواره را به ۹۰ کیلومتر می‌رسانند
وی ادامه داد: ماهواره بر سیمرغ بخش دوم ماهواره را به مدار ۵۳۰ کیلومتری می برد، سرعت ۷ هزارو چهارصد کیلومتر است از سمنان تا چابهار را نزدیک به ۸ دقیقه طی می‌کند.
Weight of Satellite is 90kilometers!
Simorgh has to reach the speed of 7400 kilometers!

It's not a typo, he has repeated it several times, he literally doesn't understand the difference between speed and distant unites!

Being a moron is exactly why Rouhani has picked him, Rouhani is a traitor and spreading incompetency is his ultimate goal.

One has to look at Jahromi's interview to understand what kind of moron we are dealing with:

اخبار رشت ا استان گیلان - ماهواره ظفر با ۷ هزارو چهارصد کیلومتر سرعت امروز به فضا پرتاب می شود/پرتاب 5 ماهواره در سال آینده
آذری جهرمی افزود: از ۲۶ متر ارتفاع ماهواره بر سیمرغ ۲۱ متر بدنه اصلی است که وزن کل ماهواره را به ۹۰ کیلومتر می‌رسانند
وی ادامه داد: ماهواره بر سیمرغ بخش دوم ماهواره را به مدار ۵۳۰ کیلومتری می برد، سرعت ۷ هزارو چهارصد کیلومتر است از سمنان تا چابهار را نزدیک به ۸ دقیقه طی می‌کند.

It's not a typo, he has repeated it several times, he literally doesn't understand the difference between speed and distant unites!

Being a moron is exactly why Rouhani has picked him, Rouhani is a traitor and spreading incompetency is his ultimate goal.
ur space agency has no hope under ruhani...

unless IRGC butt in..

Mohsen, I’ve told you before I don’t take lightly the use of the word traitor. It’s a serious allegation!
You can call him naive and incompetent because of his failed policy. You can only use traitor if you have prove that his actions are purposely planned in such a way to harm Iran. As long as you don’t have such prove, then it is a rubbish allegation from your side. And frankly a behavior our real enemies endorse since it drives a wedge between us.

But yes Jahromi is a moron!

The fact that Simorgh struggles to put a micro sat in orbit is a joke. You can do that with one stage plus orbital insertion stage if
Your engines are powerful enough.

Probably expecting way too much out of underpowered and weak 2nd stage, just like they expected too much out of a tiny SLV like Safir which when taking off it was so slow.

Just like last the 1st stage had 100% success rate!
The problem was in the 2nd stage that was responsible for reaching orbital velocity the 2nd stage for some unknown reason stopped working a few seconds before it was spouse too so stop making up BS when you have no real info to offer!

Mohsen, I’ve told you before I don’t take lightly the use of the word traitor. It’s a serious allegation!
You can call him naive and incompetent because of his failed policy. You can only use traitor if you have prove that his actions are purposely planned in such a way to harm Iran. As long as you don’t have such prove, then it is a rubbish allegation from your side. And frankly a behavior our real enemies endorse since it drives a wedge between us.

Yup! So far the moron part has been proven!

Jahromi is an absolute MORON! As for Rouhani I don't know if his an utter idiot, moron, retard or a traitor and at this point I don't really care anymore because elections are only a year away and so the only sound option is to wait him out!

One or two mistakes I would call incompetency, but it's 6 years none stop chain of mistakes, to me it's a deliberate treason.

You can kill one guy and claim it was an accident (hit and run), kill second guy and still claim accident, but when this continues to repeat, it's not an accident anymore, it's the result of deliberate choices, it's a serial killing.

One or two mistakes I would call incompetency, but it's 6 years none stop chain of mistakes, to me it's a deliberate treason.

You can kill one guy and claim it was an accident (hit and run), kill second guy and still claim accident, but when this continues to repeat, it's not an accident anymore, it's the result of deliberate choices, it's a serial killing.

Yea your example doesn't change the fact that if Rohani is a selfish idiot he would repeat the same mistake over and over! At the end of the day your not going to get called a retarded idiot over one or two mistakes in a 6 year timespan....

Regardless election are only a year away so the best thing for the country is to wait him out!

In reality though, unless Iran has nukes, these ICBMs are useless.
what you think?
why didn't U.S strike back? after Ain Al-Assad ?

what about this have they developed made it these centrifuges new in past new months ? from IR-9 now to this ?

if Ain Al-Assad would of got escalated i wouldn't now need it to explain these to you .

Last edited:
what you think?
why didn't U.S strike back? after Ain Al-Assad ?

what about this have they developed made it these centrifuges new in past new months ? from IR-9 now to this ?

if in Al-Assad would of got escalated i wouldn't now need it to explain these to you .

Damn! SWU of 72! They're developing their centrifuges at great speed!

Again premature shut down or too low thrust of the second stage, like the last time.
Did one of the two turbopumps fail? Or one of the four motors did a safety shut down? A software error that shut off the second stage?

No Saman thrid stage was present, they wanted to keep it simple.

Maybe the R-27 venier motor is simply not suited for that long vacuum operation, as it should be significantly longer than on the Safir. Did the extension nozzle skirt fail due to overheating? Because that can't be well simulated on earth.

Back
Top Bottom