What's new

Iranian Space program

قبل از ساختن موشک وی وان, مقامات المانی از تکرر خطاها خسته شده بودن و همه مهندسها رو جمع کردند برای توضیحات.

مسوول بخش مهندسی گفت ما در اغاز یک انقلاب مهندسی هستیم و صد هزار خطا لازم داریم. ما چن ده هزار خطا کردیم و روسها چند هزار تا و امریکایی ها هیچ خطایی نکردن.
ما از همه جلوییم.

تاریخ نشون داد درست میگفتن

مسایل هسته ای و موشکی در کل بنیادی اند و اگر میخواست اینها رو به عهده سلیقه رییس جمهور بذاره که مملکت تعطیل بود.
میکرو منیجمنت حساب نمیشه اینها.

البته عصبانیت هم نداره و میدون بازه برای دوستانی که میتونن مهندس بهتری باشند.

Yes mistakes should be used to learn and improve. I hope there is no rush for the sake of publicity and propaganda.

Not reaching sufficient speed was also the cause of failure in the previous failed lunch of the payam sat...so I ask..did they fully understand the failure mechanism of the first lunch...it is not acceptable to lunch again if the root cause is not understood and simulated in the lab..

قبل از ساختن موشک وی وان, مقامات المانی از تکرر خطاها خسته شده بودن و همه مهندسها رو جمع کردند برای توضیحات.

مسوول بخش مهندسی گفت ما در اغاز یک انقلاب مهندسی هستیم و صد هزار خطا لازم داریم. ما چن ده هزار خطا کردیم و روسها چند هزار تا و امریکایی ها هیچ خطایی نکردن.
ما از همه جلوییم.

تاریخ نشون داد درست میگفتن

مسایل هسته ای و موشکی در کل بنیادی اند و اگر میخواست اینها رو به عهده سلیقه رییس جمهور بذاره که مملکت تعطیل بود.
میکرو منیجمنت حساب نمیشه اینها.

البته عصبانیت هم نداره و میدون بازه برای دوستانی که میتونن مهندس بهتری باشند.

According to our laws Iran's supreme leader is by law "The commander in chief of Iran's Military" so yea barnameh moshaki is NOT under the control of the President however the president can still control MOD budget...

Also, the IRGC controls Iran's missile program and the IRGC aside from the government budget has it's own income as well and since they are under the command of the Supreme leader the result is that Iran's President would have little to no control over the missile program! But the Space program is completely separate and there is a reason why the 1st stage has had repeated success....

Arash tests

Journalists as usual confuse speeds. There speeds should be in meters per second, and not in kilometers per hour. That is, the satellite accelerated at an altitude of 540 km to a speed of 6533 meters per second, and it was necessary 7400 meters per second.

upload_2020-2-9_16-36-14.png

in conclusion once again the Simorgh SLV has successfully performed as ballistic missile to deliver payload to earth but failed as Satellite Launch Vehicle

In reality though, unless Iran has nukes, these ICBMs are useless. I think Iran should push of hypersonic glide systems in addition to a healthy arsenal to target Diego Garcia. Khorramshahr has this capacity with optimized warhead but Iran needs solid fuel solution.

On the other hand, from business perspective and domestic needs perspective, Iran should seriously consider boosting funding for space program. I think more care needs to be given as it is a potential revenue generating source. At the very least, it can not give civilian benefits for remote sensing but also provide services to regional and neighbouring countries.

Oh look another failure just as predicted.

Seems Iranian Space Agency is the equivalent of a recreational club.

Crappy weak SCUD engines and terribly last weak stage.

Iran likely knew it was going to fail hence why it was delayed so much.

Simorgh cost 3.5M to launch....amazing price for high failure rate. BTW Simorgh is IRGC designed for everyone blaming Rouhani. As if Rouhani sat there with the screwdriver and blueprint.

Simorgh cost 3.5M to launch....amazing price for high failure rate. BTW Simorgh is IRGC designed for everyone blaming Rouhani. As if Rouhani sat there with the screwdriver and blueprint.

Under 6 Million for research is really not that bad! and ONLY the 1st stage is from the MOD so the 2nd stage and up has nothing to do with the IRGC! And the 1st stage is based of the COSMOS SLV which is one of the more successful SLV's in the world and that hasn't failed yet!

I have no doubt that the IRGC in well under a decade can reach and surpass

simorgh didnt failed so far i know but the upper stage, they r the product of space agency run by Ruhani....

Under 6 Million for research is really not that bad! and ONLY the 1st stage is from the MOD so the 2nd stage and up has nothing to do with the IRGC! And the 1st stage is based of the COSMOS SLV which is one of the more successful SLV's in the world and that hasn't failed yet!

I have no doubt that the IRGC in well under a decade can reach and surpass

simorgh didnt failed so far i know but the upper stage, they r the product of space agency run by Ruhani....

The fact that Simorgh struggles to put a micro sat in orbit is a joke. You can do that with one stage plus orbital insertion stage if
Your engines are powerful enough.

Probably expecting way too much out of underpowered and weak 2nd stage, just like they expected too much out of a tiny SLV like Safir which when taking off it was so slow.

@immortal you are implying that the engineers are flipping a coin and taking chance on what second stage to use to launch the satellite. As if no one is doing calculation to pair a payload with the booster for the given orbit...

Likely scenarios:
1. Mission-Design Requirements are not fully understood at the highest level

Some references from 'Space Mission Analysis and Design":

ati-professional-development-short-course-space-mission-analysis-design-24-728.jpg

ati-professional-development-short-course-space-mission-analysis-design-34-728.jpg

2. Design and manufacturing is not up to the specification
3. Quality Control, Quality Assurance failure: e.x. mission conditions are not properly reproduced to capture flaws
4. Not enough time is given to resolve the problems, launch is pushed for political reasons

I hope that #4 is not dictating our space industry or any industry for that matter. Everything else can be fixed with sound engineering and project management.

Last edited:
Maybe you guys should try this:
64E90EF3-9A0E-4A01-B194-EB742EF171BD.jpeg

It is only 35$ on Amazon. You can paint over the nasa logo and paste an Iranian flag on top :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom