What's new

Iranian Space program

I don't think it can solely be attributed to "pro-west" politicians (and I am not sure whether such polity exists in IRI). IRI as an institution, regardless of the administration, has always prioritized religious dogma over all other matters. And this should be no surprise to anyone: the people who run IRI believe that the hidden Imam is real, celebrate the events of Karbala, promote discrimination against women, and are intolerant of differing views and beliefs. That's why so many bright Iranians prefer to live in the west.
IRI as an institution consist of individuals with different levels of religious dogma. for some, Islam is nothing more than a name and being Muslim is nothing more than having a label, some thing like Turkey.
Iran is a democracy with highest level of tolerance, basically the reformist's agenda in in Iran is absolutely the same as U.S, the only thing which is holding them back is theocrat society of Iran, simply they don't want to loose their vote. You should remember that in 2009 some of these individuals who were approved as the candidate for presidency shared the same agenda with Israelis. even Netanyahu was openly supporting them. can you find an equivalent in other parts of the world? where the sworn enemy express his support of a candidate? can you even imagine that much freedom that one day, Iranian supreme leader support one of your candidates? and when I say support I mean the share of vision.

discrimination against women? well, no, we don't use our women as wh@res.
we mourn for Imam Hussein, not celebrate.

most of people migrate in the hope of a better financial or scientific position, and that's why Trump is banning the entrance of the so called bright Iranian, it's not their brightness which frightens him!

IRI as an institution consist of individuals with different levels of religious dogma. for some, Islam is nothing more than a name and being Muslim is nothing more than having a label, some thing like Turkey.
Iran is a democracy with highest level of tolerance, basically the reformist's agenda in in Iran is absolutely the same as U.S, the only thing which is holding them back is theocrat society of Iran, simply they don't want to loose their vote. You should remember that in 2009 some of these individuals who were approved as the candidate for presidency shared the same agenda with Israelis. even Netanyahu was openly supporting them. can you find an equivalent in other parts of the world? where the sworn enemy express his support of a candidate? can you even imagine that much freedom that one day, Iranian supreme leader support one of your candidates? and when I say support I mean the share of vision.

discrimination against women? well, no, we don't use our women as wh@res.
we mourn for Imam Hussein, not celebrate.

most of people migrate in the hope of a better financial or scientific position, and that's why Trump is banning the entrance of the so called bright Iranian, it's not their brightness which frightens him!

I really don't think IRI is a democracy. It's not very hard to accuse those that disagree with one's views as "fifth column" without providing any proof. The Stalinists trails after 2009 uprising were nothing but a circus, which by the way, many believed were simply a very bad "production".

A democracy in name, don't make it. IRI can call itself the shinning example on the hill, but very few people would actually believe that. And BTW, discrimination against women is not the same as protecting them (although I must say why do some old religious men think women need their protection?!). And, I did use the correct word when I said celebrating Karbala's events, because it's an elaborate rouse to rally the believers around.

I really don't think IRI is a democracy. It's not very hard to accuse those that disagree with one's views as "fifth column" without providing any proof. The Stalinists trails after 2009 uprising were nothing but a circus, which by the way, many believed were simply a very bad "production".

A democracy in name, don't make it. IRI can call itself the shinning example on the hill, but very few people would actually believe that.
without having any proof?! we wont accuse anybody as fifth column without having proof of his connection with enemy spy agencies, regardless of Americans admission.
what you or many other people believe isn't important, you believe what has been fed to you by your media.
You can say Iran isn't a democracy, but not only you have no proof for your statement, all of evidences shows the opposite.

And BTW, discrimination against women is not the same as protecting them
give an example of that so called discrimination.

although I must say why do some old religious men think women need their protection?!.
And, I did use the correct word when I said celebrating Karbala's events, because it's an elaborate rouse to rally the believers around.
being weak and soft is the nature of women, it's how GOD created them, it's a bless for men and a responsibility at the same time. (forcing them to act against their nature is the real discrimination)
it's like asking why children need protection!? simply because there are people who would abuse them through their weakness.
but I think if you ask this question from the women who are being sold in the 21th century, they would elaborate better.
not every rally is a celebration. Holocaust is an elaborate rouse.

IRGC commander: Rouhani has locked up our ready slv in the store due to the fear of U.S, it's humiliating.
http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13951219001013

well, Mr Hajizadeh, it's in fact the fear of scrapping the jcpoa and their political life.
The fear of revealing the lie of "sanctions was because of Ahmadinejad and not the enmity of their master U.S"

It's treason.

Last edited:
سردار حاجی‌زاده در گردهمای فرزندان شهدا:

با یک تشر آمریکا موشک هواپیمابر را به انباری بردند، این رفتار تحقیرآمیز است/ می‌ترسند فعالیت‌های ما را رسانه‌ای کنند .

فرمانده نیروی هوافضای سپاه گفت: اکنون ما موشک ماهواره‌بر برای اهداف غیرنظامی را آماده پرتاب کرده‌ایم اما آقایان با یک تشر آمریکا این موشک را به انباری برده‌اند و این رفتار تحقیرآمیز است.

لینک خبر

now is clear to all that what i been saying for now 8 months is been 100% accurate
it political decision that has stop the who space launches NOT capability or technological matter

IRGC commander: Rouhani has locked up our ready slv in the store due to the fear of U.S, it's humiliating.
http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13951219001013

well, Mr Hajizadeh, it's in fact the fear of scrapping the jcpoa and their political life.
The fear of revealing the lie of "sanctions was because of Ahmadinejad and not the enmity of their master U.S"

It's treason.

But I thought IRCG is not answerable to the government, but rather to Mr. Khamenie! Is it not the case?

Back
Top Bottom