anorthkorea1.jpg

I can give you more views :

Taepodong_big.jpg

Tdo_6.jpg

Tdo_1.jpg

TD-10.jpg

Tdo_9a.jpg

fairing.jpg

***************************************************************************************

Safir_big.jpg

O
For God's sake Haman. Succi will be a disaster. Jews have a high incidence of pseudocholinesterase deficiency. You give succi to him/her and you will spend the next two days, ventilating him.

PS. On a serious note, keep this in mind that Iranian Jews have over 9.0-9.5% incidence of pseudocholinesterase deficiency, so NEVER EVER use succi for them. You will be in real shytte trouble if you did even by mistake.
Omg really? Why in the hell didn't our teachers mention that?
Guess they thought we are too noob for that kind of detail :lol:
What does an stagger know anyways? :lol: i am just sick and tired of giving morning to grumpy attends :lol:

O

Omg really? Why in the hell didn't our teachers mention that?
Guess they thought we are too noob for that kind of detail :lol:
What does an stagger know anyways? :lol: i am just sick and tired of giving morning to grumpy attends :lol:

Don't worry. The details will come in with time. Study and study and study. But it is a horrifying experience, when you give succi to a pseudo deficient patient and later on you discover that you are not able to reverse the anesthesia. It takes forever. You will become that pilot with complete engine failure, trying to land safely. A good doctor will be able to manage it of course as he/should any other mess up. But an excellent doctor sees the mess up long before it even occurs and prevents it. Strive to be that excellent doctor.

I can give you more views :

View attachment 190830

Tdo_6.jpg

Tdo_1.jpg

TD-10.jpg

Tdo_9a.jpg

fairing.jpg

***************************************************************************************

Safir_big.jpg
It is known that in first stages of Iranian missile technology development NK has helped Iran with building some parts of the Scud missiles sending them to Iran with great up nose gesture. But those parts were all inefficient and were not built up to necessary standards. So, Iranians decided to through them in rubbish, until someone called Mr. Tehrani Moghaddam insisted that young engineers can fix the problem. Iranians worked on some sort of middle system so they can use those NK made stuff.

In later developments, NK sent Iran a few single-stage missiles of their own design. Iranians were way back comparing to even North Koreans back then in 1988 when Iran needed missiles to respond to Iraqi city war. There is some memo books from thous young Iranian (all below 25) soldiers that were sent to Syria in 1987 to learn how to operate Scud missiles. If you read that book, you realize what is the essence of Iranian young scientists that make them so extraordinary and different from Middle Eastern counterparts. super man style hard work, discipline and great dreams.

Based on Western media and US gov, not only NK could not provide Iran with any serious help in their space program but totally the OPPOSITE. West says, NK used Iranian expertise with their first successful satellite launch couple of years ago.

NK tech is based on Chinese one that itself is a follow up of Russian one. The first stage of Iranian program was based on Russian, Chinese and NK missiles but exactly after they found out it is not that wise to use not so efficient NK tech, Iranians themselves started to design their own technology. This is why, NK is way behind Iran in Space, Electronics and advanced SLVs. Now, NK asks Iranian scientists to help them with their missile and satellite desires as China stopped its help for couple of years now.

Iranian current level of space carriers tech is only behind US, CHINA, INDIA, RUSSIA and to some extent Japan (I,m not talking about SAFIR rocket!! Let's take Simorgh, Ghaem and Ghoghnoos level of tech into account). Huge launches are under way in next 2 to 4 years. The lack of enough funding for Iranian pace program due to recent financial difficulties imposed on Iran, had, to some extent, helped Iran. It helped ISA to modify its plans for launching commercial satellites for foreign regional customers in 2 to 4 years from now. They are now counting on that income to cover their expenses.

Although, it is quite rational and usual for a country to use a Practically Approved and reliable design from other countries but since Iran have no real friend among Tech holders (not even beloved Russia or China help Iran with serious techs), in most cases, Iran has developed its own designs and tech for high tech stuff.

There's nothing wrong with copying/borrowing , even the american space X is a copy of russian Soyuz
It is common and very reasonable for countries with no probelms acquring these techs from other high techs. But in case of Iran, as some Western or Eastern people say, It is never an achievement since it is taken from other countries designs!! although, it is not in reality.. or very little taken from other designs... Iran can not even ask Russia for high tech help...

Of course you will be a fool even in case of Iran, if you invent WHEEL again!!

The only two problems Iranians have and will have in their path toward being a super power in tech are;
- Lack of enough funding (although, I have heard once, Iranians build an advanced 2500 km ballistic missile with under 1 million dollars!! Another example, I once in military service, asked one CADRE (Iranians know what it means) officer is n't it more wise, affordable to position better for targeting with a Misagh-1 anti-aircraft unit and fire one than firing two or three at once. He said, how much do u think it cost us to make one Misagh Missile (with all the techs in it). I said, it must be more than 10 million tomans each (back then meant nearly $ 8K) while he said, we can make 10 missiles with that sum!!!! I guess despite all recent inflation in prices, it is still waaaaay cheap in Iran to build military stuff...
- Brain Drain. Which I think most of brains leaving Iran are actually looking for more progress in their private life and it has nothing to do with their desire to dance in discos every weekend. I,m saying this because most guys I know, they already have all these so called Haram hobbies in Iran in form of on the ground and underground parties. Most of who emigrate are those who already reached very high levels in education and experience and they seek something more global. Even the pay is not bad in Iran for brains considering very cheap life expenses in Iran. But Iran needs more of these young talented graduates to stay and work for their own country. I guess this is the problem for other newly-industrialized nations of South Korea, China, India, Brasil...

:lol:

Mullah have thrown a new rock(50kg) to space again! I just hope that it does not fall on my head :lol:

@Arminkh
No offense, but I wonder how you and your friends have passed high school.
U, potential energy, is proportional to -1/r, so as r increases, potential energy increases as well.

Example: 1<2 hence 1/(-1)=-1 < 1/(-2)=-0.5

So, if you want to send a satellite to higher orbits, you will need to increase satellite's potential energy.

Hello bro,
What's up? Long time no see :)

Yeah, it has been a while. Well to sum it up, my Dad and Grandmother passed away within a month of each other. I got depressed and retreated from life. it was really rough for a while. It's very good to see you again. I missed my friends here. Even some of the hyper nationalists too :lol:

Yeah, it has been a while. Well to sum it up, my Dad and Grandmother passed away within a month of each other. I got depressed and retreated from life. it was really rough for a while. It's very good to see you again. I missed my friends here. Even some of the hyper nationalists too :lol:
That's very sad to hear :( I understand your situations bro ...
You were truly missed here as well, bro.

:lol:

Mullah have thrown a new rock(50kg) to space again! I just hope that it does not fall on my head :lol:

@Arminkh
No offense, but I wonder how you and your friends have passed high school.
U, potential energy, is proportional to -1/r, so as r increases, potential energy increases as well.

Example: 1<2 hence 1/(-1)=-1 < 1/(-2)=-0.5

So, if you want to send a satellite to higher orbits, you will need to increase satellite's potential energy.

You need to wonder and think a little more. It is good for your brain. The negative sign in the equation that I had mentioned earlier shows that for a satellite potential energy is always larger than kinetic energy

upload_2015-2-6_17-34-19.png

The negative value is not an algebraic sign. In gravitational equations, Potential energy is shown as negative and kinematic energy as positive as the sum for any given object should be constant (U+K=C). Kinematic energy is always positive so potential energy must be negative for the sum to remain constant. One transfers to the other.

Example :

In case our baseline is earth's surface, a 1kg mass, 1m above earth surface potential energy is -mgh=-9.81 j

Now the same mass at 2m above surface has a potential energy of -19.62 j. Hopefully you are not claiming that the one at 1m height has a higher potential energy. You need to compare the absolute values. ABS(19.62)>ABS(9.81)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom