What's new

Iranian Space program

straight%20face.gif

About 70% of this thread is filled with this Zionist posting to soothe his butt burn. @haman10 Prescribe something for this poor child killer's butt pain :lol:

Anyway guys, CONGRATULATIONS to all Iranians and all friends of Iran :yahoo::smitten:
I am expecting much more frequent and larger launches soon.
I'm afraid the science has not found any cure for it yet.

Edit: But I like their persistence. Turkish finally gave up but they are still here!

Sorry bro. Its true that iranian health care syatem is quite advanced in regards to teaching med.
But we can't do God's work :lol:
The damage is beyond repair :lol:

I am truely sorry :(

Not true. Here is an example of an effective treatment (at least for a short while till surgical intervention can be arranged :lol:):

Preparation-H-Hemorrhoidal-Cream-With-Maximum-Strength-Pain-Relief-305732868103.jpg

Another view of the north korean missile , this was from the 90s :

anorthkorea1.jpg

I can help him in that area though

Give him an small dosage of ropacurronium or succinyl choline as muscle relaxers :)

For God's sake Haman. Succi will be a disaster. Jews have a high incidence of pseudocholinesterase deficiency. You give succi to him/her and you will spend the next two days, ventilating him.

PS. On a serious note, keep this in mind that Iranian Jews have over 9.0-9.5% incidence of pseudocholinesterase deficiency, so NEVER EVER use succi for them. You will be in real shytte trouble if you did even by mistake.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom