What's new

Iranian Space program

Well same burn mark would be seen in case of successful lunch,we should see ramp than we could say more..I saw same black burn mark also after successful lunch since missile is very close to land before lunch

Well same burn mark would be seen in case of successful lunch,we should see ramp than we could say more..I saw same black burn mark also after successful lunch since missile is very close to land before lunch

Amateur astronomers would have detected a payload showing up in space or the 3rd stage.

Not to mention Iran would have to warn space faring agencies of object in space so they can adjust any satellites they need to, to the space junk.

At this point last 2 launches have failed. No reason to doubt this one didn’t fail.

At this point after 12+ years of space experience. Iran space agency has a overwhelming terrible record that cannot be chalked up to “building space rockets is hard”. At this point none of Iran’s missiles are pushing the advancement envelope or cutting edge tech (reusable rockets, cryogenic engines, etc).

They are literally launching repurposed missile tech and they are either not reaching proper altitude to insert the satellite in sustainable orbit or exploding right on the pad. No in between.

Something is def wrong. Mostly incompetence I figure or widespread sabotage within the organization.

Well same burn mark would be seen in case of successful lunch

No in case of successful launch the servicing tower would not be damaged. The fact that it is clearly damaged in the satellite images means something went very wrong with this rocket while it was still on the pad.

Also no objects have been detected entering orbit from Iran in the past few days so that is another clue that this launch was not a successful one.

Fake news

I agree. Iran space rockets are very fake. They are supposed to place satellite into orbit but they only succeed in deploying satellite to the bottom of the indian ocean. That is of course if it is able to lift off the launch pad first without exploding.

No in case of successful launch the servicing tower would not be damaged. The fact that it is clearly damaged in the satellite images means something went very wrong with this rocket while it was still on the pad.

Also no objects have been detected entering orbit from Iran in the past few days so that is another clue that this launch was not a successful one.

I agree. Iran space rockets are very fake. They are supposed to place satellite into orbit but they only succeed in deploying satellite to the bottom of the indian ocean. That is of course if it is able to lift off the launch pad first without exploding.
People tell you that no launch has taken place in recent weeks and you say no object has been detected entering orbit from Iran in the past few days. :crazy:

The photo that has been posted is from 2 years ago and a previous failed launch. Now if you can prove that the photo is indeed legit, then that's another matter. If you can't, there isn't really much to discuss.

People tell you that no launch has taken place in recent weeks and you say no object has been detected entering orbit from Iran in the past few days. :crazy:

The photo that has been posted is from 2 years ago and a previous failed launch. Now if you can prove that the photo is indeed legit, then that's another matter. If you can't, there isn't really much to discuss.
Baa in madar ghabeh bache kooni vaght talab nakonin; fekr mikonam in hamin ashghal kaleh bood keh as javid nam shodaneh ostad ha hasteyi ma ham khoshesh miamad. Madfoo khor fahesheh ra ignore konin, vaght talab nakonin...

Baa in madar ghabeh bache kooni vaght talab nakonin; fekr mikonam in hamin ashghal kaleh bood keh as javid nam shodaneh ostad ha hasteyi ma ham khoshesh miamad. Madfoo khor fahesheh ra ignore konin, vaght talab nakonin...
He does seem to be a false flagger from Israel, but still, even if he wants to troll, he should at least come up with a better excuse.

Been following Lewis and his analysis of Iranian missile program from years. In my opinion, he is reliable and credible. Pretty non biased too for a western source.
Yes,however he presents no real evidence with which to back up his claim of launch failure,which in turn reduces it merely to the level of an opinion and nothing more,and you know what they say about opinions,they`re like ar$eholes,because everyones got one.
Whats especially troubling is that so many people are taking this unsubstantiated claim/personal opinion as tho it were a proven fact.......and it clearly is NOT.

I'm not even going to bother listening all the failed attempts by Space X or North Korea with their missile program. Along with failures Iran has also had success launching satellites and is now one of the only 9 countries in the world to be able to place satellites in space without external help. Iran will keep striving forward until they achieve their goals. It will take time and there will be more failures but in the end Iran will prevail.

List of Iranian space failures:

Simorgh/Tolou - July 2017
Simorgh/Payam - January 2019
Safir/Dousti - February 2019
Safir/Nahid-1 - August 2019 (The one that blew up on launch pad that trump tweeted images of)
Simorgh/Zafar-1 - February 2020
Simorgh/Zafar-2 - June 2021 (Officially denied by iran but evidence suggests otherwise)
Simorgh/"3 research devices" - December 2021
Zuljanah/Unknown payload - February 2022

You have to know when to give up sometimes. Even the new SLV "Zuljanah" based on new solid fuel tech is failing now. I expect the upcoming Simorgh launch in 1-2 months also to fail.

Why is launch tower destroyed and launch pad burned then?

Another launch attempt another failure. Islamic standard of space technology on show for whole world to see :rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 820035

I find it surprising that a citizen of North Korea like you is making fun of Iran's space attempts. Okay you may not like Iran government being filled with clerics but I must ask, are you really from North Korea ?

I am not sure, looking at the shadow of tower, I dont see any damage, Just dark burn... Something you would seen even after successful lunch of large SLV. Also looking at History timeline it is unclear also... It could be faield attempt but I am not sure. Any way glad to see Iran is speeding up Space program.. Be it faield or not, it is clear that, after Long time we now see at least Something is going on..
FMypA2FXsAAyo3B.jpeg

People tell you that no launch has taken place in recent weeks and you say no object has been detected entering orbit from Iran in the past few days.

That is usual Iranian tactic of covering up failure. So many Safir launches were covered up this way in early 2010s. Blast scar at launch pad means ignition of a rocket engine which means a launch or some kind of on pad failure.

The photo that has been posted is from 2 years ago and a previous failed launch.

It is not the same photo. The one attached in my post is from February 27th 2022. The one you are referring to is from August 2019 Safir launch which trump posted to his twitter.

August 2019 safir SLV exploding on pad:

2019-08-29_Safir_launch_failure.jpeg

February 27th 2022 of unknown rocket at same launch pad:

FMypA2FXsAAyo3B.jpeg

I find it surprising that a citizen of North Korea like you is making fun of Iran's space attempts.

Why is that? North korean rocket tech is years ahead of Iranian and even indian rocket tech. India has been building missiles for over 30 years and still cannot build a proper ICBM and dreams of surpassing china. Talk about delusional.

I doubt that you're really from North Korea since the vast majority of people there don't even have access to internet. Now if you are from North Korea I don't think you have anything to boast about in regards to your space program

North Korea's GDP is 30 billion a year and according to western sources North Korea has never been able to launch a satellite into space successfully

To sum it up North Korea's first 3 launches were utter failures. The 4th launch did manage to reach orbit, but the satellite was tumbling in space uncontrollably and it was therefore useless.

The 5th and final launch has never sent any transmissions back to earth, so it's as good as putting a rock into orbit.

So basically North Korea has never had any successful launches, which is fitting since their space agency is called NADA, which means nothing in Spanish. LOL

Iran on the other hand has placed satellites in orbit and has received transmissions from them which have been confirmed by the scientific community at large.

As for ICBM's, Iran has capped the range of its missiles at 2000 KM for political reasons. As for India, their primary concern is Pakistan and India, which they can easily reach.

Extending the range of India's missiles would enable them to reach Australia and Europe and later the USA. Not only would such a move alarm the west, but it would also lead to India devoting valuable resources into missiles that would more or less be useless for them.

That is usual Iranian tactic of covering up failure. So many Safir launches were covered up this way in early 2010s. Blast scar at launch pad means ignition of a rocket engine which means a launch or some kind of on pad failure.

It is not the same photo. The one attached in my post is from February 27th 2022. The one you are referring to is from August 2019 Safir launch which trump posted to his twitter.

August 2019 safir SLV exploding on pad:

View attachment 820683

February 27th 2022 of unknown rocket at same launch pad:

View attachment 820684

Why is that? North korean rocket tech is years ahead of Iranian and even indian rocket tech. India has been building missiles for over 30 years and still cannot build a proper ICBM and dreams of surpassing china. Talk about delusional.

I find it surprising that a citizen of North Korea like you is making fun of Iran's space attempts. Okay you may not like Iran government being filled with clerics but I must ask, are you really from North Korea ?
Now if you are from North Korea I don't think you have anything to boast about in regards to your space program

Of course they're not from North Korea. This shouldn't even be considered plausible. There are, simply put, no North Korean users on websites like these, and if there were, their focus would never be on trying to deride Iran's space program. It is, evidently, a zionist (Jewish or non-Jewish) false-flagger seeking to demoralize Iranians and to minimize the relevance of Iran's space sector in the eyes of non-Iranian, mostly Muslim readers. And incidentally, to provoke Iranian users against their country's strategic partner, the DPRK. Please, do not evoke the possibility that this troll might be North Korean. If I remember correctly, they even changed (one of) their flag(s) at one point in time.

I never claimed superiority of the Indian space program. I have always said on the forum that the government space agency, ISRO, unwisely focused on satellite launch instead of having a human space program. Though there are now two private space companies which are building satellite launch rockets ( Skyroot Aerospace and Agnikul Cosmos ) and one other company ( Bellatrix Aerospace ) which is building water-based in-space propulsion system. Though I don't know the political future of India in 10 years time given the chaotic situation now in India it can be hoped that these three private companies come together along with other Indian and hopefully other Global South groups ( Russian, Chinese, Iranian and perhaps North Korea too ) to use constant technological developments to have a human settlement on Mars by 2035.

Of course they're not from North Korea. This shouldn't even be considered plausible. There are, simply put, no North Korean users on websites like these, and if there were, their focus would never be on trying to deride Iran's space program. It is, evidently, a zionist (Jewish or non-Jewish) false-flagger seeking to demoralize Iranians and to minimize the relevance of Iran's space sector in the eyes of non-Iranian, mostly Muslim readers. And incidentally, to provoke Iranian users against their country's strategic partner, the DPRK. Please, do not evoke the possibility that this troll might be North Korean. If I remember correctly, they even changed (one of) their flag(s) at one point in time.

1. I too was wondering why someone from North Korea, an ally of Iran, would spread discord against Iran's space program.

2. What is the matter of the flags ?

Back
Top Bottom