What's new

Iranian Space program

Another launch attempt another failure. Islamic standard of space technology on show for whole world to see :rofl::rofl::rofl:

FMypA2FXsAAyo3B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another launch attempt another failure. Islamic standard of space technology on show for whole world to see :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
As long as Iran can get satellite images from China and Russia, and give American concussions then that is all that matters.

Iran should just abandon its space program at this point i think. No successful launch by civilian SLV since 2015! Take the money and put it into missiles and nukes instead, that is how you give US imperials head ache not by launching faulty SLV's to nowhere.

The previous administration gutted the space program to satisfy the west. Now its just being rebuild and will take time. Regardless Iran did put a satellite into space in 2020 and the last launch, only the last stage failed. The last 4 hypersonic tests by the US failed, should they give up then ? No Iran will not give up and will continue to strive towards their goals until they prevail.

Iran should just abandon its space program at this point i think. No successful launch by civilian SLV since 2015! Take the money and put it into missiles and nukes instead, that is how you give US imperials head ache not by launching faulty SLV's to nowhere.

The previous administration gutted the space program to satisfy the west. Now its just being rebuild and will take time. Regardless Iran did put a satellite into space in 2020 and the last launch, only the last stage failed. The last 4 hypersonic tests by the US failed, should they give up then ? No Iran will not give up and will continue to strive towards their goals until they prevail.

List of Iranian space failures:

Simorgh/Tolou - July 2017
Simorgh/Payam - January 2019
Safir/Dousti - February 2019
Safir/Nahid-1 - August 2019 (The one that blew up on launch pad that trump tweeted images of)
Simorgh/Zafar-1 - February 2020
Simorgh/Zafar-2 - June 2021 (Officially denied by iran but evidence suggests otherwise)
Simorgh/"3 research devices" - December 2021
Zuljanah/Unknown payload - February 2022

You have to know when to give up sometimes. Even the new SLV "Zuljanah" based on new solid fuel tech is failing now. I expect the upcoming Simorgh launch in 1-2 months also to fail.

As far as I know b, there was no new launch ....

Why is launch tower destroyed and launch pad burned then?

Safir/Nahid-1 - August 2019 (The one that blew up on launch pad that trump tweeted images of)
Simorgh/Zafar-2 - June 2021 (Officially denied by iran but evidence suggests otherwise)

You have to know when to give up sometimes. Even the new SLV "Zuljanah" based on new solid fuel tech is failing now. I expect the upcoming Simorgh launch in 1-2 months also to fail.

lol
Send your advise for spacex company. Iran plans to reach GEO in 4 years.

There was no new launch, photo is manipulated and in fact belongs to a test launch of two years ago.

lol
Send your advise for spacex company. Iran plans to reach GEO in 4 years.

There was no new launch, photo is manipulated and in fact belongs to a test launch of two years ago.

Can you post evidence it’s from 2 years ago?

Jeffrey Lewis for Arms control Wonk is a pretty credible guy to do analysis.

You aren’t informed. Zuljanah is a liquid fuel first stage, next two stages are solid fuel. If it exploded on the launch pad, points to problem with first stage or a static discharge event.

I will agree that Sarir and Simorgh should have been abandoned a long time ago as they were underpowered.

Why didn't North Korea gave up when it was confronted to a serie of failed launchs?

Iran plans to reach GEO in 4 years.

You are delusional. Iran cannot even put 100 kg into LEO and you are dreaming of GEO. I dont think iran will get anywhere near GEO till 2030's. Solid fuel rockets are no good for GEO launches.

You aren’t informed. Zuljanah is a liquid fuel first stage, next two stages are solid fuel. If it exploded on the launch pad, points to problem with first stage or a static discharge event.

No you are not informed. Zuljanah first and second stage are solid fuel only third stage is liquid fueled carried over from old safir launcher. Failure of a solid motor on pad usually means a crack in the motor case or faulty ignition system.

Zuljanah launcher, you can clearly see first stage is solid fuel.

Why didn't North Korea gave up when it was confronted to a serie of failed launchs?

North korea only failed 3 times before succeeding, iran is nearing 10 failures in a row almost. Even then north korea has retired their Unha SLV which is the ancestor of simorgh because they know the tech is outdated and has reliability problems.

Last edited:
No you are not informed. Zuljanah first and second stage are solid fuel only third stage is liquid fueled carried over from old safir launcher. Failure of a solid motor on pad usually means a crack in the motor case or faulty ignition system.

Zuljanah launcher, you can clearly see first stage is solid fuel.

1) you are correct, I thought this was the IRGC SLV which uses First stage Qiam

2) It was fueling the 3rd stage, so you don’t know if problem is with 1st stage or a problem during fueling.

3) Solid fuel missiles are very volatile during transport and setting up and must clear of all static discharge as it can cause a ignition (see Iranian missile blast that killed the father of the program in 2011 during transportation of a solid fuel stage missile/rocket component).

Would be very surprised if the problem is with solid fuel. Iran has had decades of experience with solid fuel engines and tech.

Static discharge, sabotage, or problem with fueling the 3rd can be reasons. IRGC/Defense Minisitry companies make the solid fuel stages and thus for it to pass quality control with a defects in motor or something like a faulty ignition system seems unlikely.

Iran’s solid fuel missiles if they fail are more likely to fail enroute to target than on a pad. Iran fires tens of solid missiles a year in publicized war games with no problem. They are all made by the same companies within Iran’s defense industry.

You guys are talking to a juice about a non- verified photo....manufactured by the same organization that make up all Ukraine photo and videos..just be informed..

Been following Lewis and his analysis of Iranian missile program from years. In my opinion, he is reliable and credible. Pretty non biased too for a western source.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom