What's new

Iranian Space program

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? o_O

Sinah-1 satellite at 714 km altitude and operational after 15 years??? :undecided:

Untitled.jpg

It appears to be clear:

Sarir SLV has a payload of 1000kg to LEO and 500kg to SSO and will be launched in the period between 2021-2024

Sourush SLV has a payload of 1000kg to GEO and since it can put 1t to GEO its payload to LEO is between 2-3 tons---enough to carry space capsule that weights 1700kg according to this article
https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/44...tronauts-into-space-using-domestic-technology

Sourush launches are in the period 2024-2026.

And I think in 2029--50th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution---astronaut will be launched into space

Module configurations for SLVs

There is Falcon 9 and then they add additional 2 first stages of Falcon 9 as Boosters and you get Falcon 9 HEAVY with 3 times more payload

There is Angara rocket and then they add additional 4 first stages as boosters and your payload increases 5 times

So we can make amateurish estimation of future evolution of Sourush SLV based on module configuration

1) two first stages are added as boosters 2) 4 first stages are added as booster

EP2bSrWX4AA5z5h.jpg

Module configuration will be a super cheap and easy way to increase payload

Last edited:
EQFBXhlXsAAVFBl

The short first central stage comes as a surprise.

Those tubes coming out of the "boosters" too...

This combined gives me the feeling that we see a Proton SLV like solution here, all liquid.
This all-liquid would make sense for a full size capsule with docking system for the 2030's.

If these are hence no boosters but tanks then it would also explain the very long second stage that would need th Simorgh first stage due to its mass.
The third stage would also need, the unknown Iranian engine to lift that full sized 2,4m stage.

pic_9.jpg

This explanation would also explain the different interstage lengths.

So if I'm right, those strap-on"tanks" would also need liquid motors.
What would fit into a 0,7m diameter? Scud engine, R-27 engine, or most likely, that unknown Iranian engine: at 15t thrust each, it would provide 60t additional thrust to a non-veniered Simorgh 4-engine cluster for a total of 200t thrust. Enough for a 130 ton Soroush.

So total thrust profile would be:

Stage-1 200t
Stage-2 150t (Simorgh)
Stage-3 60t (4x unknown Iranian engine)

Solid boosters are the easier path, but are not suited for manned flights + solids are IRGC business.

EQByz7zVAAAbbTW
EQBy0FdW4AIQu2A
EQBy0UIUUAE04lY
EQBy0wQWkAAPWfi

Iran's Communications and Information Technologies Minister Mohammed Cevad Azeri Cahromi shared his first photos about Iran's space studies.However, it seems that the shared photo was a costume that was purchased with 20 bucks and the NASA logo was removed.
You’re the second Turk posting this way after we’ve already discussed it pages back.

You’re the second Turk posting this way after we’ve already discussed it pages back.

I wouldn't bother with them dude "Haters ganna hate!" Plus, Iran today is ~4-5 years away from making them all look like fools anyways! Not to mention the fact that they are all from countries whos country has no SLV program to speak of so their country couldn't even put a 10kg micro sat into orbit without help by their masters.

I wouldn't bother with them dude "Haters ganna hate!" Plus, Iran today is ~4-5 years away from making them all look like fools anyways! Not to mention the fact that they are all from countries whos country has no SLV program to speak of so their country couldn't even put a 10kg micro sat into orbit without help by their masters.
It’s gloating based on a stupid politician’s stupid comment! There is clearly a desire for many, even some so called Iranians, that Iran fails. This kind of gloating is common, especially in Iran hating pfd.
As you say, soon the gloating will be turned into butthurt!

EQByz7zVAAAbbTW
EQBy0FdW4AIQu2A
EQBy0UIUUAE04lY
EQBy0wQWkAAPWfi

Iran's Communications and Information Technologies Minister Mohammed Cevad Azeri Cahromi shared his first photos about Iran's space studies.However, it seems that the shared photo was a costume that was purchased with 20 bucks and the NASA logo was removed.
Doesn't surprise me... bet he budgeted $100 million for it.

It’s gloating based on a stupid politician’s stupid comment! There is clearly a desire for many, even some so called Iranians, that Iran fails. This kind of gloating is common, especially in Iran hating pfd.
As you say, soon the gloating will be turned into butthurt!

Almost every major power in the world has traitors, disgruntled citizens and or simple fools that have been fooled by them and in that aspect Iran is no different than any major power in the world. However the true stats on where the vast majority of Iranians stand is there for anyone with a brain cell which at the end of the day are the stats and participation in our Presidential Elections and if that still wasn't clear for some then Trumps idiocy in murdering Gen. Solaimani and it's aftermath all across the streets of Iran from Ahvaz to Tehran to Qom to Mashad and Kerman should have cleared that up at least for those who are still capable of independent thought! Never in my life had I ever seen the streets of Tehran like that before!

As for why a political figure would post an absurd pic well that's easy controversy sell and someone like a communication minister is smart enough to know that and I'm willing to bet his tweeter followers jumped after that stunt.....

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-6_13-35-26.png
    upload_2020-2-6_13-35-26.png
    533.3 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom