What's new

Iranian Space program

You’re the second Turk posting this way after we’ve already discussed it pages back.
You guys posted it in persian, you know this is an english forum right?

Plus this is such a colossal failure that it deserves being reposted and laughed at every week.

If you guys dont want to be the laughing stock of the world I would suggest turning down the levels of your fail from “colossal” to maybe “gigantic” or even “huge”. You can do it, we believe in you guys.

According to Tal Inbar, we've seen this SLV model few years ago in an Iranian paper. Thus it seems work has been ongoing for a while.

I sense a desperation from them. Could be inferiorty complex.
Let me guess? Your minister utterly embarrasses your country in front of the whole world and you think others have inferiority complex for sharing it? Uh huh, makes perfect sense. I’ve heard that that Iranian hash is strong but never thought it would be this strong.

Plus this is such a colossal failure that it deserves being reposted and laughed at every week.

If you guys dont want to be the laughing stock of the world I would suggest turning down the levels of your fail from “colossal” to maybe “gigantic” or even “huge”. You can do it, we believe in you guys.

Let me guess? Your minister utterly embarrasses your country in front of the whole world and you think others have inferiority complex for sharing it? Uh huh, makes perfect sense. I’ve heard that that Iranian hash is strong but never thought it would be this strong.
you are obviously only here to gloat on something which you think reflects the quality and status of Iranian space industry in general and its manned project in specific.
The truth is that both are actual and real projects with substantial progress. If you’ve bothered to look at this thread you would see that there is a practical (although still conceptual) space suit that has been unveiled.

The problem is that you are not interested in substance and to constructively asses the status of Iranian space industry. You’re here to gloat and make fun of a stupid ministers stupid comment. And you want to make the point that his comment reflects the status of our space industry. It doesn’t! And you will be reminded of that fact in due time!

Fucking lol, don't you have anything better to do?

believe in you guys.

Embarrassed because he stated Iran is working on a space suite and posted some random picture? He never claimed that was the suite. Two Turks ended up posting the exact same news and the fact they did not even bothered to check if was already posted showed your level of desperations. Like others have said, you lot should first to put even an apple into orbit then talk on space matters.

As for claims on the internet, here's one:

“OTTOMANS WERE THE FIRST TO REACH THE MOON,” SAYS TURKISH PRESIDENT

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/ottomans-were-the-first-to-reach-the-moon-says-turkish-president/

:lol:

Last edited:
What's wrong with this forum man.....every AND I MEAN EVERY Iranian thread has been derailed by some user either putting Iranians down, mocking Iranian advancements, or trying to 'intellectually' argue about a given subject only to end up saying nothing of value whilst taking up pages and pages of space with their copy n' paste bullshit.

.......It's whatever man......

**** this forum to high hell.

Last edited:
What's wrong with this forum man.....every AND I MEAN EVERY Iranian thread has been derailed by some user either putting Iranians down, mocking Iranian advancements, or trying to 'intellectually' argue about a given subject but only to end up saying nothing of value whilst taking up pages and pages of space with their copy n' paste bullshit.

Like I said, many of these people have inferiority complex. Notice barely any Iranian here even gives any attention to their existence by going in their section etc but these lot spend their whole time obsessing about Iran and as soon as they can find something to troll, they jump on it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talking the discussion on more on a constructive tracks. Is there any news at all regarding new engines for the next gen SLVs?

What's wrong with this forum man.....every AND I MEAN EVERY Iranian thread has been derailed by some user either putting Iranians down, mocking Iranian advancements, or trying to 'intellectually' argue about a given subject but only to end up saying nothing of value whilst taking up pages and pages of space with their copy n' paste bullshit.

Iran involvement is Syria.

Embarrassed because he stated Iran is working on a space suite and posted some random picture? He never claimed that was the suite. Two Turks ended up posting the exact same news and the fact they did not even bothered to check if was already posted showed your level of desperations. Like others have said, you lot should first to put even an apple into orbit then talk on space matters.

As for claims on the internet, here's one:

“OTTOMANS WERE THE FIRST TO REACH THE MOON,” SAYS TURKISH PRESIDENT

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/ottomans-were-the-first-to-reach-the-moon-says-turkish-president/

:lol:
Yeah,and here he is,hes been up there since 1633
thk-m%C3%BCzesi.9.jpg

I recall the mythbusters did a recreation of his first flight.........it didnt go so well[LOL!!]
125744387368812580436701197_RocketMan.jpg

Its too bad sultan Erdo the first didnt volunteer for this recreation flight.

Back
Top Bottom