What's new

Iranian RQ-170 Real or Fake ?

Real or Fake ?

• Total voters
Oh no, if Israel didn't sell us landing gear we wouldn't be able to land because nobody else in the world can design a landing gear :lol: acting buffed up with uncle Sam's budget :rofl:

Even uncle Sam using Israeli drones for boarder patrolling ...

You cant say turkey surpassed Israel in drones ...

Whats wrong with the landing gear?
Und lebst du in Deutschland?

I signed up in Germany!! I was there for a business :) but I am living in United states. how can I change it?

Calm it down. Turkey has T-129 heli, Anka UAV and Altay tank with real time video showing they are real. I'm still waiting for real time video of Iranian jet. Maybe there is, can you post it here?

Hi .

Does Turkey have any plan to build T-129 in numbers ?

According to wiki , only 9 have been built .

Any info my friend ?

well it is a copy thus a fake by design.

As far as flying it concerned, as you said it will in couple of months, and maybe you can get your answer then. What are the specs on engine btw?

you missed all those Persian curses on America on the banner in the backgorund and you are asking about the spec of the 2 stroke moped engine in the Persian Drone?

I really like the grand Ayatullah he doesnt look like a savage, crocked eye with a hook that is mostly the outlook of the wahabi mullahs but putting him next to that drone and curses on America made it very comical.

I bet my 50 Iranian dinars that its a fake. its as real as that stealthy plane we were introduced some time ago.

you missed all those Persian curses on America on the banner in the backgorund and you are asking about the spec of the 2 stroke moped engine in the Persian Drone?

I really like the grand Ayatullah he doesnt look like a savage, crocked eye with a hook that is mostly the outlook of the wahabi mullahs but putting him next to that drone and curses on America made it very comical.

I bet my 50 Iranian dinars that its a fake. its as real as that stealthy plane we were introduced some time ago.

Hi .

I wonder what will happen if people see Qaher flying in sky ?

What will be people's reaction to that ?

You are going to lose the money !!!

Hi .

Have some more patience ... We will see !!!

Hi .

disbelief
amazement
laughter
jealousy

it wont mean that the aircraft wil be capable to do what the real thing was designed and equipped to do. just with one downed American UAV one cant reverse engineer and learn everything just like a cooking recipe

that said.. even making it airborne will be a major achievement

You are going to lose the money !!!

!!
I will gladly love to loose that money.
+ drinks and food will be on me

disbelief
amazement
laughter

jealousy
I'm having these three things as we speak :lol:

You don't need to post a video of Qaher flying. Just post a picture of the egine, or factory where it was built, or something else. I want to see some subsystems. Only subsystems Iran showed was a table with screw and bolts:

119382.jpg

Even uncle Sam using Israeli drones for boarder patrolling ...

You cant say turkey surpassed Israel in drones ...
What happened to ''Israelis get everything from USA'' sentence we are hearing regularly from Iranian members? :)

No ''death to Israel'' when it comes to Turks
No ''death to America'' when it comes to Iraq
:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom