What's new

Iranian RQ-170 Real or Fake ?

Real or Fake ?

• Total voters
Nearly there.
Nearly a Space Shuttle ?

I know why. US lost technology to make rocket engines and is now completely reliant on Russia to move its crew to and from the ISS.
Aaaah...You cannot lost technology. You can stop financing the progress of technology, but not lost it.

Iran makes its own engines with Iranians. The US makes engines by Indians and Asians.
Aaaah...The race card. As usual.

SpaceX dragon is a good choice for replacing space shuttles ...

I think we should fallow SpaceX instead of Russian or Chinese methods to sending humans into space !

Nearly a Space Shuttle ?

I don't know. The last one wasn't very good.

Aaaah...You cannot lost technology. You can stop financing the progress of technology, but not lost it.

You can easily loose technology. Look at the US space program for instance.

Aaaah...The race card. As usual.

It isn't the race card, it is more like the number of credit cards it takes to get an American kid an education. This American method has produced the dumbest graduates the world has seen.

SpaceX dragon is a good choice for replacing space shuttles ...

I think we should fallow SpaceX instead of Russian or Chinese methods to sending humans into space !

I would rather use the Russian method. They have it down as good as it gets. It is safer.

What exactly is this discussion even for? Is there data available for the copy Iranians have created? What are the parameters? What engine does it use? What exactly is the body made of? If not , are we supposed to judge the whole thing by some pictures?

What exactly is this discussion even for? Is there data available for the copy Iranians have created? What are the parameters? What engine does it use? What exactly is the body made of? If not , are we supposed to judge the whole thing by some pictures?

Patience ...

Up_Spongebob~01.jpg

It isn't the race card, it is more like the number of credit cards it takes to get an American kid an education. This American method has produced the dumbest graduates the world has seen.

I would rather use the Russian method. They have it down as good as it gets. It is safer.

Russian Soyuz using 20 combustion chambers ... 5 engines & 4 chambers each !

Falcon 9 using 9 separate engines without strap on boosters ...

Last edited:
Let US know when your Iran can produce anything 1/2 as close.

And what have we supposedly 'lost' ? We still launch satellites, so how can you say we 'lost' rocket technology ? Just because we hitch rides with the Russians ?

And what is that 'American method' ? If it is so terrible, then why are still leading the world in terms of technology ? But of course, according to foreign racists like you, the fact that so many non-whites are in the US made whatever we produced 'non-American' technology, right ?

Members who voted for 'Real'

Kiarash, 500, volatile, MTN1917, raptor22, SOHEIL, kollang, Takaavar, mohsen, sarjenprabhu, Gold Eagle, ALPfollowerOF373, yavar, haman10, ssethii, HeXoR, Cohen1984, FunkyGen, IR5, rahi2357, MOHSENAM, Stranagor, jack 86000, jammersat, Behrooz Boonabi

1381702281605.jpg

@vostok ... Vote please !
Man, do not push me, please. I do not know the answer to this question. If you asking - can this thing fly, then I would say that most likely can. But if you ask me, if Iran was able to independently completely recreate an American prototype with all its functions, equipment and computer software - then it is likely not.

@Nihonjin1051 ... Your comment & vote appreciated too ...

There are 2 pictures above & others in first page !

Looking for fair judgment ... :)

Man, do not push me, please. I do not know the answer to this question. If you asking - can this thing fly, then I would say that most likely can. But if you ask me, if Iran was able to independently completely recreate an American prototype with all its functions, equipment and computer software - then it is likely not.

We are talking about the aircraft !

Base on Iranian officials statement , reproducing some systems takes more time !

Please discuss about the aircraft !

Thanks ...

Back
Top Bottom