What's new

Iranian RQ-170 Real or Fake ?

Real or Fake ?

• Total voters
S171 ? what does it mean?

it means this way .
"S" is for supper Glue 1 is when people in Europe go to toys r us shopping mall when you go to section one there plane toys in section one and & is just moke up .

in one word Mullas toys it plastic and Gule is been used on it .

it means this way .
"S" is for supper Glue 1 is when people in Europe go to toys r us shopping mall when you go to section one there plane toys in section one and & is just moke up .

in one word Mullas toys it plastic and Gule is been used on it .

I need a serious answer!

S171 ? what does it mean?
name of iranian version of RQ-170 . shahed 171
(however most still know the project as "iranian rq-170" and S-171 was just written on a poster in a military exhibit)
but i think after flight tests they choose this name. maybe for that we got shahed 123 , shahed 125 , shahed 129... and this should be shahed 171 i think.

Last edited:
lol tze space shuttle withstands forces that are 12 - 15 times higher than any hypersonic vehicle in existance. Thats the reason it needs a heatshield that can withstand up to 2200 C heat and extreme G- Loads. It is a gigantic machine compared to the small hypersonic vehicles and despite this is very maneuverable. It flies cycles in hypersonic speeds to reduce velocity during landing and is the most complex machine ever build even today.

And please apology for my words but i actually work in aviation industry and wont allow an iranian guy who most likely is only a small worker to debate about topics he has no knowledge in.
does space shuttle do all those amazing things while it's at low altitude ?

Let US know when your Iran can get even halfway close.

Iran already sent monkey into space...

Iranian-Space-Monkey-by-Nathaniel-Gold.jpg

Let US know when your Iran can get even halfway close.

Can you guess why ?

Take your own advice and 'Do not fool yourselves.' The best Iran have done so far is make a v-tail F-5.

Don't forget ... You said only a v-tail F-5 !

Iran already sent monkey into space...

Iranian-Space-Monkey-by-Nathaniel-Gold.jpg

This is first step for a goal that impossible for your turkey!

you should have put a neutral option like "not sure" or "dont give a fck"

Back
Top Bottom