What's new

Iranian RQ-170 Real or Fake ?

Real or Fake ?

• Total voters
Oe guy claims this. The rest of the world says otherwise and we all laughed hard when iranians waved their little fists towards germany:

Iran Accuses German Siemens Of Sabotaging Its Nuclear Plant As Turkey Sends Heavy Weapons To Syria Border | Zero Hedge

I can tell you, we know evrything that happenes in Iran. You are watched...from space, sea and land. We have spies there (we pay good ;P), we have satellites checking evrything.

And all those accidents that happen in your facilities...we all remember that huge explosion that killed dozens of iranian and north korean experts in their nuclear underground facility...

Israel Matzav: Report: Major explosion hits Iran's underground Fordow nuclear facility after it crosses 'red line'

Seems you guys have alot of bad luck. ;)

I´m not scared about Iran, nor am i impressed.

Oe guy claims this. The rest of the world says otherwise and we all laughed hard when iranians waved their little fists towards germany:

Iran Accuses German Siemens Of Sabotaging Its Nuclear Plant As Turkey Sends Heavy Weapons To Syria Border | Zero Hedge

I can tell you, we know evrything that happenes in Iran. You are watched...from space, sea and land. We have spies there (we pay good ;P), we have satellites checking evrything.

And all those accidents that happen in your facilities...we all remember that huge explosion that killed dozens of iranian and north korean experts in their nuclear underground facility...

Israel Matzav: Report: Major explosion hits Iran's underground Fordow nuclear facility after it crosses 'red line'

Probably they are doing it all for nothing. Nobody will allow such a mainiac terrorist spreading country like Iran to have nukes. Not even Russia their so called ally would want to see that. Quarter before twelve Iran would be attacked and set back a couple of years again haha...

Probably they are doing it all for nothing. Nobody will allow such a mainiac terrorist spreading country like Iran to have nukes. Not even Russia their so called ally would want to see that. Quarter before twelve Iran would be attacked and set back a couple of years again haha...

You got it right. I believe we simply watch them and see it as their expensive hobby, and if they come too close...boom...all reset and start new.

Laughing inside the pants is the only response for your Bullshix :)

Go on & face the result ...

What result? Will your plastic model drone come and bomb the EU? :victory:

Im so scared! I wonder what unimaginable and super secret technological projects others like Laos or Cambodia have in stock! :bunny:

I dont worry. Iran plays not in our league. You asked for my opinion and i told you.

HiiiM :)

What result? Will your plastic model drone come and bomb the EU? :victory:

Im so scared! I wonder what unimaginable and super secret technological projects others like Laos or Cambodia have in stock! :bunny:

As I remember Europeans have a good self destruction system !

You killed millions of each other during the world wars ...

Members who voted for 'Fake'

CHARGER, HAIDER, waz, F.O.X, AUSTERLITZ, Mav3rick, Oscar, Water Car Engineer, Abii, 1ndy, Archdemon, mastaan, Xeenon, Darth Vader, XILLAX, Quasar, hinduguy, ManuZ, danish falcon, The Great One, Afghan-India, A.Rafay, xyxmt, atatwolf, Azeri440, T-123456, Azim Hossain, Fahad Khan 2, Sinan, xenon54, rmi5, boomslang, Rashid Mahmood, MarkusS, Jf Thunder, OCguy, EyanKhan, !!!, Wave, elitepilot09, Fotol, ebray

@yavar what is your opinion about peoples opinion !? :D

Last edited:
I thought about it so much , but I didn't find any good reason for being fake. I know some parts missing , for example in landing gears, but it doesn't make it fake! I put my money for real.

HiiiM :)
@yavar what is your opinion about peoples opinion !? :D

best is to wait . for now you should do it this way .

this is Mullas toys and it plastic . they used Glue in it so ...........

when we have people who say thing like " Exaggeration, but let's be honest, with years of sanctions, do you honestly think that the Iranian military is in any way prepared to deal with a more up to date military? "

then i showed him only one site only one not nay more . just one site with more then 380 missile on standby ready to go and CID guy explaining about site and i gave him all google earth numbers so he can check out him self to see whether this is lie or not

here is Reza Kahlili standing next to James Woolsey the 16th Director of Central Intelligence
nNqLfeA.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._James_Woolsey,_Jr.

no I think Mullas are not ready and there toys will fall part .I really do not know . but if you look these videos you see Mullas toys which are Plastic and they are on standby
and this is Google earth ( NOT Mulla saying it this is google earth ) showing these Mullas toys plastic and CIA guy explain ( NOT Mulla saying it ) it on one of the site that only one of site with Mullas plastic toys on standby ready to go
on only this sit you see over 300 silos ( Mullas toys plastic ) and those caves they keep mobile launchers ( Mulla's toys plastic ) read to go and be fired with in minute
Missile and Warhead Development Complex ( Mullas toys plastic )
: 34°52'59.45"N , 50°59'53.03"E
34°56'37.52"N, 50°45'28.48"E
: 34°56'23.97"N, 50°43'56.38"E
: 34°55'46.58"N, 50°44'53.47"E
: 34°54'52.05"N, 50°48'13.37"E
: 34°53'11.80"N, 50°48'40.30"E
34°58'54.43"N, 50°48'15.27"E
34°56'31.64"N, 50°42'14.56"E

but I really do not know these are Mullas toys plastic and I do not know if they work or not

what happen at end of it . his still talking none sense . what can we say ?? you see it point less . is better to say this is Mullas toys .

Last edited:
best is to wait . for now you should do it this way .

this is Mullas toys and it plastic . they used Glue in it so ...........

when we have people who say thing like " Exaggeration, but let's be honest, with years of sanctions, do you honestly think that the Iranian military is in any way prepared to deal with a more up to date military? "

then i showed him only one site only one not nay more . just one site with more then 300 missile on standby ready to go and CID guy explaining about and i gave him all google earth numbers so he can check out him self to see whether this is lie or not

here is Reza Kahlili standing next to James Woolsey the 16th Director of Central Intelligence
nNqLfeA.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._James_Woolsey,_Jr.

what happen at end of it . his still talking none sense . what can we say ?? you see it point less . is better to say this is Mullas toys .

:D

I thought about it so much , but I didn't find any good reason for being fake. I know some parts missing , for example in landing gears, but it doesn't make it fake! I put my money for real.
Iran doesn't need landing gear. They are doing it old skool..

Huffing and puffing and talking big doesn't change reality on the ground which is " Iran nuclear program is progressing against your will and if you were able to stop it you would do it many years ago"
The so-called "world" has made many mistakes with regard to our program, once upon time they claimed that Iran could not enrich uranium and now they are arguing with us about the amount and level of enrichment. they do know nothing about us.

Back
Top Bottom