What's new

Iranian RQ-170 Real or Fake ?

Real or Fake ?

• Total voters
Waiting for a painful response !?

So she can fly with that tits !?

@Abii @rmi5 ... You guys are my favorite trolls ...

Let's waiting for your upcoming humiliations :)

SLV ... Drone ... & :)

LOL, *** nagou mo'men ;)
Good Night !!!

^^^

:) esm organ haye hayatit ro nayar ... Zeshte :)

^^^

:) esm organ haye hayatit ro nayar ... Zeshte :)

Organ ke gofti, yaade oun joke e ke basijiye va ozv va organ, va *** ra shaamel misheh oftaadam. midouni kodum joke ra migam? age na, yaadam bendaaz ba'dan behet begam :lol:

I never watch RoboCop. Thats below my intellectual capacity. Why do you believe i would think bad about Iran? You know i like Iran and its history. In school we learned about the persian empire which was our rival and almost always at war with our roman empire. Later i played Prince of Persia, the new ones from Ubisoft and it may sound stupid but it started me to read something about Persia. I learned about Zoroastrism, about the Avesta, Ahura Mazda, Ahriman. I learned about your Mountain Damavand, which looks so beautiful. I learned about Persepolis and Shiraz, which is like our Florence. I have an iranian friend. Her name is Sara and she is from Tehran and Hanif. We often joke together.

Now i ask you, do you really believe that i would compare the Iran which i know and where some of my most funny friends come from...with Iran from RoboCop?
You know about the Persian Empire, so what are you hiding, since you are not talking about toda's Muslim Iran.
It is like telling you all good things about Greeko-Roman empire, but nothing about modern Italy or Germany.
Your praise is false then.

Nope. it reaches Mach 29 out of atmosphere. During re entry and shortly aftr fireing her OMS engines to start the de orbit the space shuttle impacts with Mach 28 into the atmosphere. Before talking bullshit you should get your facts straight.
when it reached mach 28 at the altitude of 4-5 km then and also had the ability to hug terrain at that speed then come and talk to me about that the comparison is relevant

All proofs of technology are cheap made mockups, Iran is not an exception, neither is the US.
Iran in downing this drone took a 30 year leap in drone engine technology, they will fly their own version with similar capabilities or better yet, for their own requirements which is the key word here.
They might even use it as a base for a 6th generation pilot-less fighter airplane like this unmanned-aerial-combat-vehicle:

bae-tranis-unmanned-aerial-combat-vehicle.jpg

How do you know we don't have technology or base knowledge !?

I take it as an insult ...
If you had the base knowledge/technologies to build these type of sci-fi stuff then you would have been rolling out your own original stuffs than copying others.

when it reached mach 28 at the altitude of 4-5 km then and also had the ability to hug terrain at that speed then come and talk to me about that the comparison is relevant

lol tze space shuttle withstands forces that are 12 - 15 times higher than any hypersonic vehicle in existance. Thats the reason it needs a heatshield that can withstand up to 2200 C heat and extreme G- Loads. It is a gigantic machine compared to the small hypersonic vehicles and despite this is very maneuverable. It flies cycles in hypersonic speeds to reduce velocity during landing and is the most complex machine ever build even today.

And please apology for my words but i actually work in aviation industry and wont allow an iranian guy who most likely is only a small worker to debate about topics he has no knowledge in.

You know about the Persian Empire, so what are you hiding, since you are not talking about toda's Muslim Iran.
It is like telling you all good things about Greeko-Roman empire, but nothing about modern Italy or Germany.
Your praise is false then.

I see nothing positive in tody Iran. A backwarded Mullah regime that wastes the potential of its nation.

Iranian RQ-170 cant fly either.

Thanks for posting :)

If you had the base knowledge/technologies to build these type of sci-fi stuff then you would have been rolling out your own original stuffs than copying others.

How do you know this is the only one you are going to see in the sky !?

lol tze space shuttle withstands forces that are 12 - 15 times higher than any hypersonic vehicle in existance. Thats the reason it needs a heatshield that can withstand up to 2200 C heat and extreme G- Loads. It is a gigantic machine compared to the small hypersonic vehicles and despite this is very maneuverable. It flies cycles in hypersonic speeds to reduce velocity during landing and is the most complex machine ever build even today.

And please apology for my words but i actually work in aviation industry and wont allow an iranian guy who most likely is only a small worker to debate about topics he has no knowledge in.

I see nothing positive in tody Iran. A backwarded Mullah regime that wastes the potential of its nation.

If we are a backwarded nation , don't worry about us :)

The US is known for only publically acknowledging or using technology that is 20 years behind what is being developed. For now, Iran is known for boasting about weapons or systems that either aren't ready yet, or are completely fake.

I think what everyone is saying is that nobody would be surprised if they had some advanced technology, but seeing is believing. They can silence all of the critics by showing some real demos.

Thanks for posting :)

If we are a backwarded nation , don't worry about us :)

I dont worry. Iran plays not in our league. You asked for my opinion and i told you.

The US is known for only publically acknowledging or using technology that is 20 years behind what is being developed. For now, Iran is known for boasting about weapons or systems that either aren't ready yet, or are completely fake.

I think what everyone is saying is that nobody would be surprised if they had some advanced technology, but seeing is believing. They can silence all of the critics by showing some real demos.

Why should we do that? the all story is you don't know what we have and it gives us advantages over you ... in a probable war we could take you by surprises.

Why should we do that? the all story is you don't know what we have and it gives us advantages over you ... in a probable war we could take you by surprises.

We know exactly what you have. How do you think we were able to develop a specific virus like Stuxnet to let your domestic build uranium centrifuges go high wire?

Funny fact is that Iran used a not certified version of a very specific Siemens program. This is called illegal copy...next time pay the price....

Well some secret service, most likely the CIA and Mossad, contacted Siemens and ogether they developed StuxNet. The virus was played onto the iranian nuclear system and hijacked the centrifuges. For months it remained undetected. It pushed the centrifuges into their limit but tricked staff and sended normal operational numbers. In the end thousands of centrifuges were destroyed. Irans nuclear program pushed back many years and a damage was done worth many billion €.

Well maybe iranians noticed something is wrong but since they used illegal version they could not call Siemens support ;P

Chances are high we dropped some little secrets into other systems from Iran as well. :) Who knows in case of war you could turn on your fight jets and nothing happenes. Only the sound system activates and plays Lady Gaga "PokerFace"

We know exactly what you have. How do you think we were able to develop a specific virus like Stuxnet to let your domestic build uranium centrifuges go high wire?

Funny fact is that Iran used a not certified version of a very specific Siemens program. This is called illegal copy...next time pay the price....

Well some secret service, most likely the CIA and Mossad, contacted Siemens and ogether they developed StuxNet. The virus was played onto the iranian nuclear system and hijacked the centrifuges. For months it remained undetected. It pushed the centrifuges into their limit but tricked staff and sended normal operational numbers. In the end thousands of centrifuges were destroyed. Irans nuclear program pushed back many years and a damage was done worth many billion €.

Well maybe iranians noticed something is wrong but since they used illegal version they could not call Siemens support ;P

Chances are high we dropped some little secrets into other systems from Iran as well. :) Who knows in case of war you could turn on your fight jets and nothing happenes. Only the sound system activates and plays Lady Gaga "PokerFace"

They know about our nuclear facilities 'cause Iran as a signatory of NPT has to prepare and give all information and data on design and construction of its own nuclear facilities, number of centrifuges and their types and models, level of enrichment and so on to IAEA what that is supposed to be as confidential btw the members and agency which as we've witnessed IAEA is failed and merely acting as a watch DOG and serves its western masters instead of international communities, that's why our scientist were assassinated due to leakage of information from IAEA. on the other hand it indicates our fully transparency regarding our nuclear program which we've provided such an highly sensitive information for agency therefore don't get cocky about CIA and Mossad magic power "Money" and "Position" would do the job too and make anyone to sell themselves as Mr Albardaei kissed *** of American by sending Iran nuclear program to the UNSC base on political grounds just for another round of being director general of IAEA.
And on the Stuxnet, it's well said that "what doesn't kill you make you stronger".
It wasn't thousands of centrifuges, base upon IAEA reports Iran replaced around 1k of them late 2009, moreover it did not push back our program many years as far as immediately after that Iran started enriching uranium in higher level which is 20%.

The point is if the virus had been suceeded in its mission they would not have sat to hold another round of negotiations and talks with Iran on its nuclear program.

Stuxnet virus might have improved Iran’s nuclear capabilities: report

When the Stuxnet computer virus attacked Iran’s nuclear enrichment facilities in 2010, it was widely acknowledged to be the most successful cyber attack of all time.

Unfortunately, new research shows that the Stuxnet virus was not only unsuccessful, it might have actually improved Iran’s ability to make nuclear weapons, according to a new report

The stunning claim comes from a report published in a British academic journal which claims that Stuxnet had no discernible effect on Iran’s ability to enrich uranium — which can be used as fuel in a nuclear weapon — and that it might have actually improved Iran’s nuclear capabilities by exposing vulnerabilities that the regime might not have found for years.

The Stuxnet computer virus attacked Iran in a series of digital attacks in 2009 and 2010, and it was believed at the time that a number of centrifuges used to enrich uranium at Iran’s facility at Natanz were severely damaged during the attack, setting back production by two years.

Supporting this version of events, the Internation Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said that 1,000 centrifuges were decommissioned and replaced in late 2009 or early 2010.

Although never officially acknowledged, anonymous officials told that New York Times that the United States and Israel were involved in the Stuxnet attack on Iran’s centrifuges.

While politicians in the United States and Israel have claimed that Stuxnet was a major success, Ivanka Barzashka, the author of the new report, studied data from the IAEA and found their data was not proof that the attack succeeded. In fact, the number of centrifuges operating at Natanz has been “steadily growing” since August 2010.

The increase implies that, at best, Stuxnet had no lasting effect on Iran, and at worst might have made the Iranians even savvier makers of nukes.

Backing up Barzashak’s position is the fact that before the attack ,Iran was enriching uranium to 3.5 percent, and after the attack it began enriching uranium to 20 percent. For a bomb, Iran will need to enrich uranium to about 90 percent.

“Uranium-enrichment capacity grew during the time that Stuxnet was said to have been destroying Iranian centrifuges,” Barzashak writes. “Iran produced more enriched uranium, more efficiently: the entire plant’s separative capacity per day increased.

“The malware — if it did in fact infiltrate Natanz — has made the Iranians more cautious about protecting their nuclear facilities,” Barzashka writes.

Furthermore, “Iran’s uranium-enrichment capacity increased and, consequently, so did its nuclear-weapons potential.”

“Stuxnet was of net benefit to Iran if, indeed, its government wants to build a bomb or increase its nuclear-weapons potential,” Barzashka warns.​

Back
Top Bottom