What's new

Iranian RQ-170 Real or Fake ?

Real or Fake ?

• Total voters
Members who voted for 'Fake'

CHARGER, HAIDER, waz, Mav3rick, Oscar, Abii, Archdemon, mastaan, Xeenon, Darth Vader, XILLAX, Quasar, hinduguy, danish falcon, Afghan-India, A.Rafay, xyxmt, atatwolf, Azeri440, Azim Hossain, Fahad Khan 2, Sinan, xenon54, rmi5, Rashid Mahmood, MarkusS, Jf Thunder, OCguy, !!!, Wave, elitepilot09, ebray

Him ... 32 person waiting for humiliation !

Waiting for the others ! :D

it's probably real and stealth , but i bet it needs to be airlaunched with a rocket

The point is not if the RQ copy can fly, it can be done. The point is it in anyway compatible and/or comparable to the real RQ-170 stealth drone.

Good point ... How do you know about it's ISR capabilities !?

it's probably real and stealth , but i bet it needs to be airlaunched with a rocket

Holy moly ...

Members who voted for 'Fake'

CHARGER, HAIDER, waz, Mav3rick, Oscar, Abii, Archdemon, mastaan, Xeenon, Darth Vader, XILLAX, Quasar, hinduguy, danish falcon, Afghan-India, A.Rafay, xyxmt, atatwolf, Azeri440, Azim Hossain, Fahad Khan 2, Sinan, xenon54, rmi5, Rashid Mahmood, MarkusS, Jf Thunder, OCguy, !!!, Wave, elitepilot09, ebray

Him ... 32 person waiting for humiliation !

Waiting for the others ! :D
Who is "!!!"
And who has voted for Real? mohsenam, mohsen, kouroshkourosh, soheil LOLLLL

^^^

You can't change your situation with funny comments Mr.trolol ! :)

^^^

You can't change your situation with funny comments Mr.trolol ! :)
You've done the same circus act a few times already.

You keep promising a thousand different things and they never pan out. What happened to all those satellites? SLV's? etc...

You keep promising a thousand different things and they never pan out. What happened to all those satellites? SLV's? etc...

I think the conflicts in Syria, Iraq, and balouchestan border showed clearly that how much BS these mullah unveilings are. Their most advanced used weapon in these wars has been barrel bombs which its technology is not much different from "Narenjak" of 4shanbeh souri. Although @SOHEIL would jump here and say that mullahs have saved 100 squadron of Qaher, and 3 million Shahab-99 for the case that the enemies reach to enghelaab square of tehran. :lol:

I think the conflicts in Syria, Iraq, and balouchestan border showed clearly that how much BS these mullah unveilings are. Their most advanced used weapon in these wars has been barrel bombs which its technology is not much different from "Narenjak" of 4shanbeh souri. Although @SOHEIL would jump here and say that mullahs have saved 100 squadron of Qaher, and 3 million Shahab-99 for the case that the enemies reach to enghelaab square of tehran. :lol:
Meanwhile in Soheil's brain: "what part of taxi tests" don't these guys understand? lmfao

Soheil is always so out to lunch that I feel bad for him half the time.

lol they're gonna attach a couple of wings to a barrel bomb and claim it's the next gen suicide drone. Of course we'll never see it fly b/c it'll be in a perpetual cycle of taxi tests haha

Meanwhile in Soheil's brain: "what part of taxi tests" don't these guys understand? lmfao

Soheil is always so out to lunch that I feel bad for him half the time.

lol they're gonna attach a couple of wings to a barrel bomb and claim it's the next gen suicide drone. Of course we'll never see it fly b/c it'll be in a perpetual cycle of taxi tests haha
Even if this thing flies, it does not prove that it has the capabilities of a US drone. You can even make a yellow school bus fly, if you put the appropriate engine needed. The point is that these technologies need many different subsystems, like sensors, ... to be useful. Otherwise, even mullahs would not bother to use them, because they would be bunch of useless junk. But, of course, bunch of basiji kids, would not understand it, like the more basic stuff that they don't understand.
I hope this voting results has given them a good response. no one except for those basiji kids, believes their BS unveilings, and khompareh salavati, and everyone mocks them.

Dude...the USA build the Space Shuttle...a machine that is as large as an airliner and speeds up to Mach 28... thats by far more advanced than any mach 8 cruise missle. So yes, they are capable to build a Mach 8 missile...since they build a Mach 28 spaceship.

Iran is a developing country, there is no shame about this but you simply lack 100 years behimd USA and Europe.
dude that mach 28 is something else , its outside atmosphere , the space shuttle speed here is totally irrelevant and by the way I wonder you typed such nonsense comparison here .

Once all these guys were arguing with us that Iran's claims on capturing an American drone intact is a joke till American president officially asked Iran to give their drone back

Then they said it was a crash nothing more, consequently Iran released a video of IR footage from Rq-170 recorded in late 2009 which meant Iran were detecting and planing to capture this bird back to 2009 , afterwards they said Iran Could NOT do anything with this toy as far as it's a sophisticated advanced UCAV and it's not possible for Iran to decode the drone's data after a while Iran released decoded footage from captured bird which showing the drone landing in U.S. drone base in Kandahar, Afghanistan.

Now Iran has claimed that it's made a reverse-engineers US stealth drone and showed Its pictures and says flying test is planed for coming months ...

So let see who is gonna win this game , it's just a matter of time ...

dude that mach 28 is something else , its outside atmosphere , the space shuttle speed here is totally irrelevant and by the way I wonder you typed such nonsense comparison here .

Nope. it reaches Mach 29 out of atmosphere. During re entry and shortly aftr fireing her OMS engines to start the de orbit the space shuttle impacts with Mach 28 into the atmosphere. Before talking bullshit you should get your facts straight.

Waiting for a painful response !?

Faker than Pamela Anderson's tits.

So she can fly with that tits !?

@Abii @rmi5 ... You guys are my favorite trolls ...

Let's waiting for your upcoming humiliations :)

SLV ... Drone ... & :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom