What's new

Iranian RQ-170 Real or Fake ?

Real or Fake ?

• Total voters
Hi brother Mohsen are you member in Iran military forum net ?? we need members like you in there .
I have an account there, but haven't posted anything, checking this one is already time consuming, can't handle more. may have to reduce my activities here too, specially in the coming months.

Of course the original American made one had an engine.

The question is whether or not the akhoond version is real or not. The answer is no. Even if it can fly one day, woopdedoo. The sensors, software etc... are way beyond your akhoond capability. Achieving flight is just a means to deliver the sensors to the field. Nothing else. Then there's the skin of the beast. Again, when akhoonds are busy arresting teenagers for their hair and clothes in the streets, I highly doubt anybody over there could duplicate the skin.
you have a constant in your comments, and that's "You can't".
arguing with you is completely worthless, you see a blurry black hole in the captured one and you say it's the engine for sure, then consider this one fake, even so Iranian commander promised it's flight this year:
iran-has-reverse-engineered-rq-170-1-01-png.30637

as you admitted yourself, even if we show it's maiden flight, you still would say Iranian version doesn't have the sensors, etc.
mentioning the word "Akhoond" three times in an irrelevant subject is clear sign of your troll character, I don't know about the troll center which you live in, but in Iran engineers work on planes not akhoons.

iranian one

alalam_635366939941793560_25f_4x3_mp4_20140515_223025_343-jpg.32618
WTF? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha, landing gear has the same pinciple as this:

uno_1200.jpg

Without a joke, that landing gear thingy will just tear apart and fly away if this thing can really take off in the air.

But seriously, before Iran can build a state of the art UAV like that you have to need sub systems. There is a reason Iran never anounces sub systems... they don't have it. Without subsystems you can not build anything sophisticated as new generation UAV. Let me guess, they also claim it is stealth?

you have a constant in your comments, and that's "You can't".
arguing with you is completely worthless, you see a blurry black hole in the captured one and you say it's the engine for sure, then consider this one fake, even so Iranian commander promised it's flight this year:

as you admitted yourself, even if we show it's maiden flight, you still would say Iranian version doesn't have the sensors, etc.
mentioning the word "Akhoond" three times in an irrelevant subject is clear sign of your troll character, I don't know about the troll center which you live in, but in Iran engineers work on planes not akhoons.
Mohsen, give it a rest and stop embarrassing yourself.

Take a look at the poll. Every single person that's voted in favor of your paper mache project is part of the great akhoond brigade of defence.pk

You ain't fooling anyone, just embarrassing yourself further and further and further.

You live in a country where the nation's resources are spent on arresting teenagers for the length of their hair and tee shirt, you live in a country with the highest per capita executions on the planet, you live in a nation where the religious authorities are the leaders of the country and the nation is governed through a book written by Arabs 1400 years ago, you live in a country where nothing is as it should be and every year the nation goes back a decade. That's your Iran.

You're joke.

Last edited:
^^^well, a few months later we will see who would be humiliated.
you are a troll.

WTF? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha, landing gear has the same pinciple as this:

uno_1200.jpg

Without a joke, that landing gear thingy will just tear apart and fly away if this thing can really take off in the air.

But seriously, before Iran can build a state of the art UAV like that you have to need sub systems. There is a reason Iran never anounces sub systems... they don't have it. Without subsystems you can not build anything sophisticated as new generation UAV. Let me guess, they also claim it is stealth?
rq-170-zir-jpg.31599

well first of all the landing gear that you are talking about is designed by US. i think you even don't know iran captured american RQ-170. so when you have nothing to say you don't have to say B.S
laughing at it and comparing this with toilet is like calling US shuttle a d.i.l.d.o . (since even the landing gear has the same design as american one )
so stop trolling and don't disgrace yourself more. ;)
anyway as @SOHEIL said only technical discussions are acceptable in this thread .

Last edited:
rq-170-zir-jpg.31599

well first of all the landing gear that you are talking about is designed by US. i think you even don't know iran captured american RQ-170. so when you have nothing to say you don't have to say B.S
laughing at it and comparing this with toilet is like calling US shuttle a d.i.l.d.o . (since even the landing gear has the same design as american one )
so stop trolling and don't disgrace yourself more. ;)
Do you think the landing gear of the US one looks the same as the Iranian one? The US one looks stealthy and the Iranian one looks like something else. I also don't think a country like Iran who makes a laughing stock of itself by claiming these UAV dummy's are real ones has the intellect to haijack an US drone. Probably the Russians did it.

Do you think the landing gear of the US one looks the same as the Iranian one? The US one looks stealthy and the Iranian one looks like something else. I also don't think a country like Iran who makes a laughing stock of itself by claiming these UAV dummy's are real ones has the intellect to haijack an US drone. Probably the Russians did it.
There has been no hijacking ;) It seems that UAV had some malfunctioning. ;)

It will fly.............. of course it will fly.............the day will be when no humans inhabit earth, humanity by then would be in a galaxy far far away.............

98668383324112331935.jpg

( IRAN watching US RQ-170 by an electro optical system )

2564436.jpg

oh really?? so let me tell you russia and china officially asked iran to join the project. russians even said that they would sell s-300 defence system to iran ( we are under sanction and they even don't sell defence systems) but iran refused both suggestions.

don't disappoint me man. only technical discussion and i don't have all night you can google it and get more information. you even can find decoded video taken by american RQ-170 from it's base.. take off.. and flying. here is 1:15 am.. goodnight.

@rmi5 come on man.if it was only malfunctioning then it would be crumpled. and you know RQ-170 has "self explode system" for malfunction situation.
goodnight

Last edited:
@rmi5 come on man.if it was only malfunctioning then it would be crumpled. and you know RQ-170 has "self explode system" for malfunction situation.
goodnight
The problem is that you think an advanced UAV is a piece of junk(Khompaareh salavati) with no control system for landing in any conditions. Even the primitive mullah UAVs that crashed in Baloushestan, a while ago, had almost very low damage, let alone a RQ-170.
1d38ae0abd87808b2.jpg

1d380e375db47d253.jpg

Then you are probably thinking that bunch of rural farmers have hacked into this UAV as well?!!!

The problem is that you think an advanced UAV is a piece of junk(Khompaareh salavati) with no control system for landing in any conditions. Even the primitive mullah UAVs that crashed in Baloushestan, a while ago, had almost very low damage, let alone a RQ-170.
1d38ae0abd87808b2.jpg

1d380e375db47d253.jpg

Then you are probably thinking that bunch of rural farmers have hacked into this UAV as well?!!!
WTF is that landing gear? To land on ice? There is no ice in Iran. :lol:

I think it is fairly clear it is a fiberglass mockup.

I think it is fairly clear it is a fiberglass mockup.
Even, mullah officials have not claimed to build a fully functional RQ-170 in the exact same sizes. There was only talks of flying a 15% size of RQ-170. But, there is one delusional member, @SOHEIL , who likes to create 1001 nights made up stories, and ridicule himself.

Back
Top Bottom