What's new

Iranian RQ-170 Real or Fake ?

Real or Fake ?

• Total voters
I would prefer positive exchanges between our countries citizens, and leave the saber-rattling to the politicians.

Positive exchanges !?

What is Americans view about Iran !?

Let me say you ... Robocop 2014 ... Argo ... 300 ... etc

They think we are a bunch of barbars ... Even some Iranians out of Iran believe American propaganda shit !

Are you expecting a positive exchange !?

Positive exchanges !?

They think we are a bunch of barbars ... Even some Iranians out of Iran believe American propaganda shit !

What has Robocop to do with Iran?

And let me ask you, do iranian movies show us europeans as good people?

I know this drone is a real stuff ... But I made this thread to prove something ...

Positive exchanges !?

I guess if the only knowledge you have of America comes from bad movies, I can't blame you for thinking that way.

But I am friends with more than one 1st and 2nd generation Iranian-Americans, so I know that not everyone thinks that way.

The opinion on your government is not the same as the opinion on the public.

What has Robocop to do with Iran?

And let me ask you, do iranian movies show us europeans as good people?

We never insulted western people ...

But Robocop was a goddamn insult !

Come to Iran ... We can compare Robocop's Iran with real Iran together !

Then you will findout my anger from this dirty world !

I know this drone is a real stuff ... But I made this thread to prove something ...

Soheil do you know what beautiful movies Iranians make and show in europe? This one here won many medals in europe:

and this one:

Robocop Iran shows what Iran would look like if the US invaded. They tend to want to send every nation back to the stone age.. and then have billions made for private firms rebuilding what they destroyed.

I guess if the only knowledge you have of America comes from bad movies, I can't blame you for thinking that way.

But I am friends with more than one 1st and 2nd generation Iranian-Americans, so I know that not everyone thinks that way.

The opinion on your government is not the same as the opinion on the public.

I was in United states couple of years ago ... You can't say all Americans have same idea as you !

Atleast in NY city !

I never watch RoboCop. Thats below my intellectual capacity. Why do you believe i would think bad about Iran? You know i like Iran and its history. In school we learned about the persian empire which was our rival and almost always at war with our roman empire. Later i played Prince of Persia, the new ones from Ubisoft and it may sound stupid but it started me to read something about Persia. I learned about Zoroastrism, about the Avesta, Ahura Mazda, Ahriman. I learned about your Mountain Damavand, which looks so beautiful. I learned about Persepolis and Shiraz, which is like our Florence. I have an iranian friend. Her name is Sara and she is from Tehran and Hanif. We often joke together.

Now i ask you, do you really believe that i would compare the Iran which i know and where some of my most funny friends come from...with Iran from RoboCop?

Robocop Iran shows what Iran would look like if the US invaded. They tend to want to send every nation back to the stone age.. and then have billions made for private firms rebuilding what they destroyed.

They can only do that in holy wood shits ...

I was in United states couple of years ago ... You can't say all Americans have same idea as you !

Atleast in NY city !

No, I can't claim that every American feels the same way I do on basically anything. There are ignorant Americans, of course. But they don't actively hate Iran or Iranians, or wish war on them.

Although I have seen a couple arm-chair generals with American flags here that are as annoying as the other trolls, but they are most likely 14 years old.

I never watch RoboCop. Thats below my intellectual capacity. Why do you believe i would think bad about Iran? You know i like Iran and its history. In school we learned about the persian empire which was our rival and almost always at war with our roman empire. Later i played Prince of Persia, the new ones from Ubisoft and it may sound stupid but it started me to read something about Persia. I learned about Zoroastrism, about the Avesta, Ahura Mazda, Ahriman. I learned about your Mountain Damavand, which looks so beautiful. I learned about Persepolis and Shiraz, which is like our Florence. I have an iranian friend. Her name is Sara and she is from Tehran and Hanif. We often joke together.

Now i ask you, do you really believe that i would compare the Iran which i know and where some of my most funny friends come from...with Iran from RoboCop?

Ok ... Let's talk about the article !

a picture of the captured one with increased brightness:
rq170_2-480x320.jpg

a picture of the captured one with increased brightness:
rq170_2-480x320.jpg
Of course the original American made one had an engine.

The question is whether or not the akhoond version is real or not. The answer is no. Even if it can fly one day, woopdedoo. The sensors, software etc... are way beyond your akhoond capability. Achieving flight is just a means to deliver the sensors to the field. Nothing else. Then there's the skin of the beast. Again, when akhoonds are busy arresting teenagers for their hair and clothes in the streets, I highly doubt anybody over there could duplicate the skin.

Back
Top Bottom