What's new

Iranian Protests

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 6.11.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 6.14.30 PM.png
The regime obviously has been rattled. Women are in open defiance . Very interesting!
Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 6.11.50 PM.png

This Weak regime has obviously quietly capitulated.
Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 6.21.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 6.10.38 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 6.10.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 6.10.38 PM.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 24
I don't know about his crimes' record and I just quoted the judge that could be right or wrong as I said I am neither a lawyer nor a judge to know about the law so I can not assess the court but so far your sources have been proven to be unreliable and phony. The point he is not in court due to his past ...

You hardly need to be a law expert , to realize there is something wrong with this trials .

The judge can not act - as Judge , jury and prosecution at the same time,

There is no lawyer present.

No witnesses brought in.

Trials that decides people fate , which in normal proceeding could take months to reach a verdict , are decided here in 10-15 minutes.

Simply making mockery of the justice system.

~

You hardly need to be a law expert , to realize there is something wrong with this trials .

There is no lawyer present.

No witnesses brought in.

Trials that decides people fate , which in normal proceeding could take months to reach a verdict , are decided here in 10-15 minutes.

Simply making mockery of the justice system.

~
How on earth you realize there is no lawyer, jury and prosecution? or the whole court time is what you watched? no witnessed?
The news network are here to spread lie or truth? what we see here is simply making mockery of the journalism ... in case of Alex Jones he is supposed to pay 1 billion$ for spreading misinformation ... who is gonna make these news networks responsible for spreading misinformation? like arresting due to singing and supporting protest on social medias and execution?

As far as you are interested in making mockery of the justice system:

Since 2002, 779 Muslim men and boys have been held at Guantánamo, nearly all of them without charge or trial. Today, 39 men remain indefinitely detained there, and 27 of them have never even been charged with any crime. Fourteen of those 27 have been cleared for transfer or release, some for years. Many of the remaining men are torture survivors; the CIA formerly disappeared some of them at “black sites” before our government sent them to Guantánamo. All of the prisoners have been exposed to the physical and psychological trauma associated with prolonged indefinite detention.​
Or:​
Once at the army base or police station, the minor is placed, still handcuffed and blindfolded , on a chair or on the floor for a few hours, generally without being given anything to eat. The “endless trip to hell” is how Bayadsi describes this process. Memory of the incident, she adds, “is still there even years after the boy’s release. It implants in him an ongoing feeling of a lack of security, which will stay with him for his whole life.”​
1.jpg
The nightmare can be of differing duration, the former detainees relate. Three to eight hours after the arrest, by which time the youth is tired and hungry – and sometimes in pain after being hit, frightened by threats and not even knowing why he’s there – he’s taken in for interrogation. This may be the first time the blindfold is removed and his hands freed. The process usually starts with a general question, such as, “Why do you throw stones at soldiers?” The rest is more intense – a barrage of questions and threats, aimed at getting the teen to sign a confession. In some cases, he’s promised that if he signs he’ll be given something to eat. According to the testimonies, the interrogators’ threats are directed
squarely at the boy (“You’ll spend your whole life in jail”), or at his family (“I’ll bring your mother here and kill her before your eyes”), or at the family’s livelihood (“If you don’t confess, we’ll take away your father’s permit to work in Israel – because of you, he’ll be out
of work and the whole family will go hungry”). “The system shows that the intention here is more to demonstrate control than to engage in enforcement,” suggests Bayadsi. “If the boy confesses, there’s a file; if he doesn’t confess, he enters the criminal circle anyway and is seriously intimidated.”​
Whether the young detainee has signed a confession or not, the next stop is prison. Either Megiddo, in Lower Galilee, or Ofer, north of Jerusalem. Khaled Mahmoud Selvi was 15 when he was brought to prison in October 2017 and was told to disrobe for a body search (as in 55 percent of the cases). For 10 minutes he was made to stand naked, along with another boy, and in winter.​

View attachment 896385View attachment 896381The regime obviously has been rattled. Women are in open defiance . Very interesting! View attachment 896379

This Weak regime has obviously quietly capitulated. View attachment 896383View attachment 896384
What kind of freedom whey achieved showing of their bodies like that, later they will go for shorts and bikini.
Belive me those women have less then 10 percent contribution in STEM and development of the country. They were born to fry their husband wallet and post in insta and other SM their se*y photos and gaining compliment..

What kind of freedom whey achieved showing of their bodies like that, later they will go for shorts and bikini.
Belive me those women have less then 10 percent contribution in STEM and development of the country. They were born to fry their husband wallet and post in insta and other SM their se*y photos and gaining compliment..
You got all of that out of some photos? judging base on appearance isn't appropriate and in no way acceptable. They are our women, mother and sisters so do respect them.
And why freedom would always translated into going for shorts and bikini?

Chilling footage (blurred, not graphic) of an Iranian citizen in the town of Arak lying on the ground, getting kicked in the head for several minutes and stoned by terrorist rioters incited by zionist- and NATO- media. Also footage (blurred) of the law enforcement agent beaten unconscious by a mob in Karaj, kicked in the face, and then stabbed to death.

Rioters responsible for these crimes are then shown crying after arrest.

Last edited:
the judge didn't act as prosecutor . and to be frank , the ones who invented jury may had good intention but , right now the judge in that system is reduced to a clerk while , its duty of the judge to decide the person is guilty or not .
the jury , probably knew zero about law , how they can decide the person broke the law or not if they don't knew what the law say . the jury don't knew the law , at the best they can react on their feeling and decide they feel the guy is deserving punishment or not . but the law must not have any feeling.

an example for you in 1946 a guy in one of the south east USA states felt threatened insulted by a black guy and attack him some other white people in the vicinity joined him and attacked the poor guy and broke his foot and arm and several rib . later the guy go to court and make a complain , the jury randomly selected of the people of the area and come out as 12 up standing white member of society , you think what the verdict would be for attacking the guy because of perceived insult Guilty or not Guilty

believe me more than 2/3rd of iran university students are women . and one the base of the unrest was Iran top Universities like Sharif and Tehran university

the judge didn't act as prosecutor . and to be frank , the ones who invented jury may had good intention but , right now the judge in that system is reduced to a clerk while , its duty of the judge to decide the person is guilty or not .
the jury , probably knew zero about law , how they can decide the person broke the law or not if they don't knew what the law say . the jury don't knew the law , at the best they can react on their feeling and decide they feel the guy is deserving punishment or not . but the law must not have any feeling.

an example for you in 1946 a guy in one of the south east USA states felt threatened insulted by a black guy and attack him some other white people in the vicinity joined him and attacked the poor guy and broke his foot and arm and several rib . later the guy go to court and make a complain , the jury randomly selected of the people of the area and come out as 12 up standing white member of society , you think what the verdict would be for attacking the guy because of perceived insult Guilty or not Guilty

believe me more than 2/3rd of iran university students are women . and one the base of the unrest was Iran top Universities like Sharif and Tehran university
I have way much respect for Iranian women, how they participated into the development STEM and their society and country. i always used them as reference to others, hijab isn't the limitation for self development , its u who is limiting ur capability even though hijab. a extra piece of cloth that protects ur dignity.

I guess i cant use them as reference no longer.

I was wondering what king of freedom they will achieve if they remove those hijab and wear western like shameless dresses? And who the one will enjoy such show, not the mullah for sure.

If the govt does oppression or corruption, the movement and protest would have a different vibe.

All the tweets i read so far those who loathe Islam, Islamophobia, feminist, 7 color homos, monarchist, some Zoroastrian ideals and so much atheist involved in those protest. The one who is fueling are CIA, Mossad, Khurds and Western Regimes, some Arab dickheads. ISIS is nothing but a hired mercenaries by thsoe riot planners.

You got all of that out of some photos? judging base on appearance isn't appropriate and in no way acceptable. They are our women, mother and sisters so do respect them.
And why freedom would always translated into going for shorts and bikini?
Im not exactly referring those photos im just predicting the future and the transition of culture. No disrespect, bcz i have experienced in my city in last 20 years, i just correlate those transitions and how they will end up.

Its our responsibility to guide our wife, daughter to right path as our mother did to us.

some Zoroastrian ideals
Zoroastrian ideology can be summarized in 3 mantra.
think Good
talk Good
act Good.
and its the oldest still practicing monotheist religion . do you believe if they were atheist and not monotheist they would have recognized in Iran constitution , I don't knew about them there but here they are generally nice people who are friendly with others and always were productive member of the country and never acted as enemy 5th column and supported the unity of Iran.

I was wondering what king of freedom they will achieve if they remove those hijab and wear western like shameless dresses? And who the one will enjoy such show, not the mullah for sure.
the hijab for them is a symbol , their freedom won't change at all by removing or not removing it . it is a symbol that they want to break the taught train that attribute any problem in the country to woman hijab and by extending it to women .
here we have cleric who went in Friday prayer and said that women bad hijab is more damaging than corrupt official and their theft to the country or attributed drought to women bad hijab .
we have people who left and right claim if mandatory hijab or punishment for bad hijab removed or reduced the society and family will crumble and it will be the end of anything . but never here such claims from them for far more serious problems.
the idea of removing Hijab is fighting that taught train they now they are far free than many other countries and hijab or no hijab won't change that very much
If the govt does oppression or corruption, the movement and protest would have a different vibe.
as i said a symbol for fighting those who use it to distract people from dealing with corruption by implying it has far less importance than hijab

and social media show nothing , they are not represantative of the people on the street , they are some group with their agendas who try to kidnap anything people on street do . those organization that own those social medias are just like parasite that want benefit from people of the street

Im not exactly referring those photos im just predicting the future and the transition of culture. No disrespect, bcz i have experienced in my city in last 20 years, i just correlate those transitions and how they will end up.

Its our responsibility to guide our wife, daughter to right path as our mother did to us.
a question for you , in Malaysia there is no mandatory hijab , there is no punishment for breaking fast in public , its not even an islamic republic which country you consider more Islamic ? Malaysia or Iran and why ? which one have more islamic banking system , which countries people follow Islamic laws more closely ?

and its the oldest still practicing monotheist religion . do you believe if they were atheist and not monotheist they would have recognized in Iran constitution , I don't knew about them there but here they are generally nice people who are friendly with others and always were productive member of the country and never acted as enemy 5th column and supported the unity of Iran.

Many of the mortads who claim to have converted to Zoroastrianism support violence against public institutions and against revolutionaries.

Also some Kurdish separatists declare have converted to Zoroastrianism, of which they formulated an anti-Iranian version.

as i said a symbol for fighting those who use it to distract people from dealing with corruption by implying it has far less importance than hijab

That's not what motivates these rioters and others who provoke unrest. Their cultural westernization is.

and social media show nothing , they are not represantative of the people on the street , they are some group with their agendas who try to kidnap anything people on street do . those organization that own those social medias are just like parasite that want benefit from people of the street

No, they're much more than that: they shape their readers' minds. And most of the anti-IR crowd are avid "social media" addicts who fully buy into the garbage they read there.

a question for you , in Malaysia there is no mandatory hijab , there is no punishment for breaking fast in public , its not even an islamic republic which country you consider more Islamic ? Malaysia or Iran and why ? which one have more islamic banking system , which countries people follow Islamic laws more closely ?

Are you an expert on Malaysian society?

Also, Malaysia's not been bombarded with 1% of the liberal propaganda, psy-ops and social engineering which NATO regimes and their reformist / moderate fifth column inside the country have been subjecting Iranians to.

I can agree with you on the advantages of a professional judge over trial by Jury.

But for a proper trial by judge , the judge can not act as prosecutor as well , and there must be a lawyer present for the defendant.

All this are missing in those trials , not to mention there does not seem to be serious proper discussions here . Fate of man here , is decided in 10-15 minutes.

~

Also some Kurdish separatists declare have converted to Zoroastrianism, of which they formulated an anti-Iranian version.
Converting to zoroastariasm is not as easy as converting to Islam and you can't do it by just claims
That's not what motivates these rioters and others who provoke unrest. Their cultural westernization is.
excuses to distract from the route of problem
No, they're much more than that: they shape their readers' minds. And most of the anti-IR crowd are avid "social media" addicts who fully buy into the garbage they read there.
don't change the nature of the social media
and still remain the fact that first the unrest start and then those social media jumped and tried to hijack it
Are you an expert on Malaysian society?

Also, Malaysia's not been bombarded with 1% of the liberal propaganda, psy-ops and social engineering which NATO regimes and their reformist / moderate fifth column inside the country have been subjecting Iranians to.
excuses, excuses, excuses
which is more Islamic ? Iran Banking system or Malaysia .
in which country people follow Islamic laws more precisely Iran or Malaysia .
in which country the one who have hijab have it from the bottom of their heart ?
in which country Midday prayer is the only prayer many people do ?

But for a proper trial by judge , the judge can not act as prosecutor as well , and there must be a lawyer present for the defendant.
about the defendant i don't knew as i don't watch these trials any more , but there is a prosecutor and the judge is not the prosecutor .and well i agree these trials need to be more thorough and less rushed

Converting to zoroastariasm is not a

There are mortads who consider themselves as Zoroastrian, cultural or otherwise. Some have effectively converted according to the rules, examples are out there.

There are separatist Kurds who were officially admitted into Zoroastrianism by mobeds, and who are openly siding with armed terrorist grouplets.

Bottom line, Zoroastrians and Zoroastrian wannabes who legitimize violence do exist as well.

excuses to distract from the route of problem

The root of their issue is cultural, not economic. These people don't really care about financial corruption: if they did, they'd have distanced themselves from their source of inspiration i.e. western secularism. Because regimes practicing the latter happen to be corrupt to the bone like no others.

Economic corruption is merely a peripheral issue opponents of Islamic law cite as an argument in support of their actual motivation, namely secularization of the political order as well as cultural westernization / globalization of society.

And I don't need to expand upon the list of economic elites in the Islamic Republic, many of whom have been cited in connection with corruption affairs, who notoriously support the secularist "regime change" agenda. From liberal politicians to show business figures, that list is long indeed.

don't change the nature of the social media
and still remain the fact that first the unrest start and then those social media jumped and tried to hijack it

As a matter of fact, practically every single rioter had been conditioned by "social media" for years before taking action. Considering their age, most were actually brought up in this environment, consuming mo'aned internet content practically from the cradle and on a daily basis.

If they proceed as they do, if their outlook is what it is, it's because of continuous mental and emotional conditioning by the most sophisticated and extensive propaganda and psy-ops campaign the world has ever seen.

excuses, excuses, excuses

which is more Islamic ? Iran Banking system or Malaysia .
in which country people follow Islamic laws more precisely Iran or Malaysia .
in which country the one who have hijab have it from the bottom of their heart ?
in which country Midday prayer is the only prayer many people do ?

Who's spinning excuses? Is it not the one who's been outright dismissing the enemy's unparalleled propaganda and social engineering efforts against Iranians, as if it were a trivial matter?

At any rate, what are your qualifications to draw comparisons between Malaysian and Iranian society? Have you conducted a proper comparative study? Obviously not, else you'd offer a tad more than rhetoric questions.

In other terms, I don't see a point in the above, only conjecture and party political sloganeering - the kind of which has a resident anti-Iranian zionist who reposts mainstream media lies about Iran, react with a "like".

Last edited:
There are mortads who consider themselves as Zoroastrian, cultural or otherwise. Some have effectively converted, examples are out there.
if they converted according to the rules, then whats the problem there , if they just decided to call themselves zoroastarian , then no they are not converted , they just play acting
There are separatist Kurds who were admitted into Zoroastrianism by mobeds and who are siding with armed terrorist grouplets.
as far as I'm aware separatist kurds are atheist or Muslim
The root of their issue is cultural, not economic. These people don't care about financial corruption: if they did, they'd have distanced themselves from their source of inspiration i.e. western secularism because regimes practicing the latter are systemically corrupt to the bone.

Economic corruption is merely a peripheral issue opponents of Islamic law cite as an argument in support of their actual motivation, namely secularization of the political order as well as cultural westernization / globalization of society.
Excuses and assumption by one who don't live in Iran
As a matter of fact, practically every single rioter had been conditioned by "social media" for years before taking action. Considering their age, most were actually brought up in this environment, consuming mo'aned internet content practically from the cradle and on a daily basis.
again changing the facts and realities
Who's spinning excuses? Is it not the one who'll outright dismiss the enemy's historically unparalleled propaganda and social engineering efforts against Iranians as if it were a trivial matter?

At any rate, what are your qualifications to comment on Malaysian versus Iranian society? Have you conducted a proper and thorough comparative study? Obviously not, else you wouldn't confine yourself to rhetoric questions.

In other terms, I don't see a point in the above, only conjecture and party political sloganeering - the kind of which has a resident anti-Iranian zionist who reposts lies peddled by mainstream media, react with a "like".
in short , yo don't dare answers those questions

Back
Top Bottom