What's new

Featured IRANIAN NUCLEAR SCIENTIST ASSASSINATED: STATE TV NEWS

Iraq never learned lesson,

Iran & Pakistan should learn lesson from this incident,

They should not name the scientists in press media or electronic media,
they should not air interview of the scientists..

Same mistake already done by Iraq & Pakistan,
For this mistake Iraqi scientist chemical Ali and others f**ked by US in Iraq War..

I hope this one was f**ked by Mossad..

I understand, but we need to accept time is a necessary component here. If you a plant a seed, no matter how hard your try it will not grow in the same day. Once we reach our goals, most of the time bad memories of how we got there tends to be forgotten. I recall many years ago, people used to mock Iran in certain military sectors, but today there are articles being written on how impressive they are. We simply cannot risk becoming short sighted, we need to focus on our long term goals. I understand the frustrations, but sacrificing our long term objectives by some short term emotive knee jerk reactions will not do us any good.
Your argument can be applied to countries like North Korea or China where they work with discipline and achieve a pre-specified target. Those countries already have effective deterrence in order to achieve their goal.
Iran is a different story. The reality is and what the past 4 decades have shown us is that there is most likely no plan at all. Also i would like to know -which plan ? Are they going to suddenly announce some breathtaking development ? Khamenei's death is approaching fast.. he needs to fasten up the plan (if there is a plan at all)if he wishes to see stability and security. But there is no land in sight, there exists nothing. It is a ploy to just stall for time for regime survival.

A massive massive failure of Iran's security apparatus. They are unable to protect their top scientists, something tells there maybe some domestic support.
Anyhow RIP. Inna Lillaha wa inna alahe Rajeon

Iran's "domestic support" for Israel is limited to MEK which is like saying Pakistan has "domestic support" for India simply because BLA has not been fully wiped out yet.

Bingo.

They did a knee jerk emotional reflex and lost three agents in the assassination. We should not become emotional too.

Time is your friend.
They are hitting left and right and important targets are a frequent occurrence.

Wait, what ? Losing three lowlife local hitmen is a big hit to the Israelis? Are you freaking kidding me?

They are hitting left and right and important targets are a frequent occurrence.

Wait, what ? Losing three lowlife local hitmen is a big hit to the Israelis? Are you freaking kidding me?

Low life?
Spies are the highest level of expertise and intelligence. They are the best of the best SEALs and Marines?

The harshest and worst critics on Khamenei has been from me in this forum. Let’s give him the winter.

Bingo.

They did a knee jerk emotional reflex and lost three agents in the assassination. We should not become emotional too.

Time is your friend.

Do you understand how spying works?

Agents don’t commit assinations that ruins their cover. It takes years sometimes decades to establish an agent in a enemy country.

the people killed weren’t “agents” they were just hired thugs that are committing a crime in exchange for money or promise of living aboard if successful.

The agent or agent(s) are still out there and could actually be government officials.

Armaco was a dumb risk. Great move, but the strike was done to temporarily knock out production for as little time as possible instead of for months or years.

So again Iran failed to establish deterrence.

The last deterrence Iran set was the covert killing of US soldiers in Iraq and kidnappings.

I don't think that this is necessarily true.

Iran has managed to establish deterrence, up to the point that its adversaries find any pre-emptive attack against it too costly.

The problem is that Israel has found a way to poke Iran beneath the threshold of a conventional attack, and Iran struggles to find a way to effectively react that does not lead to a situation where most of its acquired assets would be threatened.

The main problem is not the revenge part for me.

My problem is this question that I have been asking for years:

When we have an Israeli minister as our spy, who do they have?
When they sacrificed Kashmiri, they had better than Kashmiri.

This is the problem.

Iran has to respond directly from Iran and fire on Israeli territory not like last time. They should try to killed some Israeli officials in the process or basically declare a war against Israel and try to move troops right next to the golan heights and fire into Israel

Last edited:
I don't think that this is necessarily true.

Iran has managed to establish deterrence, up to the point that its adversaries find any pre-emptive attack against it too costly.

The problem is that Israel has found a way to poke Iran beneath the threshold of a conventional attack, and Iran struggles to find a way to effectively react that does not lead to a situation where most of its acquired assets would be threatened.

I would disagree, the obvious answer is to respond in the same way.

It would not be that difficult to assassinate a high level Israeli in Tel Aviv if Iran was determined enough.

Iran just needs to find some groups to exploit in Israel like MEK in Iran.

Everyone has a price, if Iran pays $100K, at that price, they will definitely find some Israeli hit squad willing to do it.

If Iran takes out a high level Israeli in response to this, then next time, Israel will think twice before trying this again.

Iran has to respond directly from Iran and fire on Israeli territory not like last time. They should try to killed some Israeli officials in the process or basically declare a war against Israel and try to move troops right next to the golan heights and fire into Israel. Will they do it no never
Honestly, that's lame. But assassinating a high ranking Israeli official linked to the IDF or Mossad would be a reasonable retaliation.

I would disagree, the obvious answer is to respond in the same way.

It would not be that difficult to assassinate a high level Israeli in Tel Aviv if Iran was determined enough.

Iran just needs to find some groups to exploit in Israel like MEK in Iran.

Iran failed to assassinate Israeli officials in places like Thailand and you seriously think that it has the capability to execute a similar operation in a highly securitized country such as Israel? Please.

Iran failed to assassinate Israeli officials in places like Thailand and you seriously think that it has the capability to execute a similar operation in a highly securitized country such as Israel? Please.
Do not forget the weak Georgian glue :D

It will be interesting to see how Iran responds.

Its impossible to provide fool proof security to even the most VIPs at times.

But I strongly believe that this was an inside job. It doesn't matter who paid the money but all those involved inside should be wiped out. I remember Israel getting hold of Iran's secret documents. Mossad is really deep in Iran.

Back
Top Bottom