What's new

Iranian navy to send the first ever flotilla to atlantic ocean !

He's not actually.

He's a really old white dude. I think he's even been to Iran back in the day. I could be wrong about the second part, but he's def'n some ol' white dude. The whole ar ar gulf is to piss off the hezbollah goon squad on the site. He hates you guys as much as I do.

Right on all counts except my having visited Iran. I never have. And, I'm only 68 years old. That's not "really old".......

104931_437.jpg

3_8506040580_L600.jpg

Because in the Atlantic Ocean you can't do any real harm. Better you spend your resources there and weaken your presence in the Arabian Gulf
How old are you kid?

Ha! You wish. Your navy probably doesn't have the logistics support to even find my country
In fact, no one has the logistic to find your country, Mr homeless.

Not just that, I also grew up.
I doubt that, in your case it is the curious case of Abii button.
kidding

Last edited:
Haman I don't know if you know this but i am in the United States Navy and hope your nation doesn't take things far or I will be forced to act. I'd rather have better relations with our countries but we will defend ourselves from Iranian aggression. Do you understand?

Z!?!?
if it wasn't then the paint would melt off

Excellent point!
umadbro.jpg

Haman I don't know if you know this but i am in the United States Navy and hope your nation doesn't take things far or I will be forced to act. I'd rather have better relations with our countries but we will defend ourselves from Iranian aggression. Do you understand?

LOL . bro , i know youre kidding but :

if anything comes up , i beg u not to obey your orders :D

cause i dont want my dear brother to get hurt :cray: anyhow @TruthSeeker is free to give it a shot ....

Last edited:
Z!?!?
if it wasn't then the paint would melt off

umadbro.jpg

LOL . bro , i know youre kidding but :

if anything comes up , i beg u not to obey your orders :D

cause i dont want my dear brother to get hurt :cray: anyhow @TruthSeeker is free to give it a shot ....

Sir, this is no joke I will be force to drop tactical nuke! :rofl:

US army to Hazzy: you think we'd let you in control of tactical nukes? You out of your mind anti American terrorist!? LOL! :laughcry:

US military: even if you joined our armed forces we'd be watching you 24/7 haywaan kalb. :omghaha:

68 is really old..at least to me it is. When I think of someone who is 68 I think of grandpa and grandma. Sorry I really don't mean to be rude, just saying.

I am a grandpa. My mother died last year at age 98. That's what I considered to be really old. Just saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom